[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead Prediction Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: the-walking-dead.jpg (513 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead.jpg
513 KB, 1200x707
New Walking Dead tonight, what do you think will happen in this episode?
>>
>>62946127
I think Enid might rescue Glenn
>>
I predict Glenn is alive and Eugene was the one on the walkie talkie calling for help as the zombies attack Alexandria
>>
>>62946127
>what do you think will happen in this episode?
Enid throw Glenn a bottle of water.
>>
Glenn is at the outskirts of Alexandria.
>>
>>62946127
Maggie on suicide watch.
>>
post the spoilers
>>
>>62946127
i have a feeling they are gonna kill off morgan, tell me it isnt so please
>>
>>62946127
Think they will probably push the Glenn reveal to e8. Rick or Carol will find the wolf morgan is hiding and Carl and that other kid fighting over Enid more.
>>
Q-Do Sasha, Abe, and Daryl make it back to Alexandria?
A-NO

Q-Do the others find out about the tied up wolf? What are their reactions and what do they decide to do with him?
A-Yes, Denise and Carol. We don't see their reaction or any decision.

Q-Any sex in this episode? If so, who?
A-NO

Q-Does Abe break up with Rosita?
A-NO

Q-Does Maggie reveal her pregnancy to anyone else?
A-NO

Q-What causes the tower to fall? At what point in the episode does the herd make it's way into the safezone?
A-It just collapses due to it being weakened by the truck from a few episodes back.The herd is still surrounding Alexandria.

Q-Do we find out who said "Help" on the radio? If so, who?
A-NO

Q-Does anyone go looking for Glenn?
A-NO

Q-How does Glenn escape?
A-The old hide under the dumpster trick. Cheap. (Glenn basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out.)

Q-Does Glenn make it back to Alexandria?
A-Yes to the outskirts (Glenn releases the balloons he had to signal he survived the misson)
>>
The voice coming over the radio at the end of 'Always Accountable' is none other than Eugene! As the walkers flood the safe zone in the mid season finale, Eugene radios for help!
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 750x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 750x893
Here is the only prediction that matters
>>
>>62947505
>>62947555
So the mid season finale is going to be rick killing that chick because she almost drags carl into a horde, and then Carl gets shot accidentally, I'm guessing by Ron since they apparently teach that little shit how to shoot?

Finale'll be JDM caving in glenn's head, but fuck am I salty that he's apparently alive. That's such a fucking asspull.
>>
- Glenn's alive, just like a lot of people expected. He crawled under the dumpster, killed some walkers to block out the others with the dead bodys and then waited until they disappeared. The intestines we've seen being ripped out are indeed from Nicholas.

- He meets Enid who gives him water but wants him to leave her alone. He talks her into going back to Alexandria with him. It looks like Enid takes the place of comic Sophia as Glenn and Maggie's foster child.

- The storyline ends when they arrive at Alexandria and see the city surrounded by walkers. They call attention to themselves with a bunch of balloons though.

The rest of the episode is basically build-up for the mid-season finale and the main theme is "Alexandrians are stupid":

- Everybody discusses plans how to get out of the city to lure the walkers away but nothing really happens.

- Spencer tries to get out by climbing hand over hand across the rope of a grappling iron, is almost eaten in the process but saved by Rick and Tara.

- Rick and Carl show Ron how to use a weapon but don't want to give him bullets. Later he steals some.

- Morgan asks Denise to help him out with the wounded wolf. Carol is suspicious, follows him and confronts him at the hideout.

- The cliffhanger is a tumbling watchtower destroying the wall.
>>
>>62946127
I don't live in the US, can someone give me a link from a free streaming website?
>>
YA'LL AIN'T READY FOR THIS
IT AIN'T LIKE IT WAS BEFORE
THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE NOW

basically that, with stupid people saying stupid things and dying in stupid ways
>>
>>62947628
Nope. Ron TRIES to shoot Rick coz he blamed Rick for letting Jessie and Sam die, Carl notices Ron trying to shoot Rick and Carl jump in front of Rick and the bullet lodges into Carl's eye.

You're likely right about Glenn getting Lucilled, his "death" in episode three was likely a ploy to make fans think otherwise, y'know, "Glenn is safe he already encountered death, he's not going to die again." They probably had to backtrack coz Kirkman joked about it on a latenight quiz show and Reedus accidentally spilled the beans during a Walker Stalker con.
>>
>>62947726
It's the usual streaming site: Suptv.
>>
>>62947931
I fucking hate that Glenn's alive.

God forbid the show lets norman reedus off the chain so he can drift off into working o nfucking silent hills revival project with kojima and del toro, god damn. and simultaneously throw the fanbase into a fucking shitstorm.
>>
>>62947628
>Finale'll be JDM caving in glenn's head
Sure is. There are reasons why to believe this:
There is Gimple's notorious ambiguity statemement where he said we'll see some version of Glenn - to COMPLETE the story. So, he likely meant Glenn's overall story.
Nicotero said Norman (Daryl) filmed his footage for his new AMC show during off days when they weren't filming and that Daryl got a story left to tell.
Norman said in an interview a main character will die, during an Entertainment Weekly interview, if I recollect. And then during a Walker Stalker con, Norman said Glenn dies before someone had to cut him off.

>That's such a fucking asspull.
I don't know what the discussion was in the writers room, yet perhaps they had planned for another character to get Lucilled? There were teases throughout season four, Glenn picking up the baseball bat and there was Kirkman's joke that Glenn dies during the Comedy Central Latenight Quiz show once and other interviews, so perhaps during that period they thought of remixing the scene when the time came for Negan's debut. And then during the planning stages of season six realized "We fucked up, let's follow issue 100 verbatim, afterall." And by giving Glenn the psuedo-death in episode three was to let fans off their guard into thinking it won't be Glen that dies during episode sixteen.
>>
>>62948813
It's still brilliant cause Kirkman can always pull off the "I told you so" schtick, once it's said and done.

>>62948463
Same. Yet, I think they got themselves in a grind that they wanted to pull themselves out of. And they archived it anyway through a cheap trick.
>>
>>62947990
sometimes its blocked for people outside the US
>>
>>62948463
>I fucking hate that Glenn's alive.
I concur. I wouldn't mind if Glenn had died, so long as they gave Negan's introductory and debut on the show justice.

With Holly already dead in the show, they could have remixed Holly's death in the comic and incorporate it into the show, by making it Glenn i.e., Negan reveal Glenn is "alive" a bag obscure his face and he is handcuffed, Rick call out to Glenn and when Glenn got close, Rick unmask Glenn only to reveal Glenn turned and Rick struggles to accept the fate of his friend and refuse to kill Glenn pushing Glenn aside until Glenn falls to the ground, skirming, with Negan laughing gleefully saying "I've waited so goddamn long for this moment" then stomps on Glenn's head, looking at Rick saying "I'm Negan. And I don't appreciate you killing my men." Then we could have watch Daryl get Lucilled. Beats me.
>>
The same thing that happened since the first episode. Absolutely nothing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.