[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mooninite Bomb Scare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1395x1413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1395x1413
Remember when a bunch of uncultured swines in Boston thought these were bombs?
>>
>>62942633
Remember when a bunch of 14 year old fedoras thought it was funny?
>>
remember that time we were high as shit watching ATHF at like 2am eating fruit loops
>>
>>62942650
Yes.
>>
>>62942655
Also yes.
>>
>>62942655
DUDE
>>
File: bostonmil4.jpg (82 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
bostonmil4.jpg
82 KB, 620x428
Remember how I'm still living in a city run by these retards that can't tell a light bright from a bomb?

Yes. Every day.

I also remember the witch hunt for the two stoner idiots who put them up everywhere.

Of course they didn't do a great job when two Chechen assholes planted actual bombs and killed people.

So much for all the "practice" they got during the Mooninite scare. Though given how clueless they were during that, I always worried they would be even more inept than they were.
>>
Remember the clapping when Boston turned into a police state under martial law?
>>
>>62942650
HEY ASSHOLE IT'S OKAY TO LAUGH IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE
>>
Boston is about as bad as Pittsburgh, except they're pretentious about how awful they are. I wish the Tsarnaevs finished their job
>>
>>62943098
edgy
>>
File: Mark-Wahlberg-Ed-Davis-700x300.jpg (43 KB, 509x290) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Wahlberg-Ed-Davis-700x300.jpg
43 KB, 509x290
So.. who's ready for at least two retahdedly super patriotic movies about the Boston bombings that show the cops being super competent and knowing what they're doing tracking down two evil kebabs?

One of them even is gonna have Marky Mark as Commissioner Ed Davis.

Why not have Ben Affleck as a clear spoken Mayor Menino while you're at it?
>>
>>62943141
Sorry Boston. You people are true scum and need to be knocked down a few pegs

Enjoy your artificial legs
>>
>>62942650
Excuse us if we like to laugh at the incompetence of city government and police officials being totally clueless.

Even moreso that we're laughing as a defense mechanism as these clueless idiots are the ones in charge of keeping us safe.
>>
>>62943159
marky mark being in more action roles isn't a bad thing family
>>
File: boston-20tank-620x349.jpg (81 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
boston-20tank-620x349.jpg
81 KB, 620x349
Don't mind us.
Just driving a tank over the Constitution.
>>
>>62942655
Nah I watched and enjoyed classic adult swim without being high.
>>
>>62943226
Do you have any concept how a police commissioner works?

Then again, neither does Hollywood, so Marky Mark is probably be running in the streets with an M-16 shooting at the kebab brothers.
>>
File: Watertown8.jpg (533 KB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
Watertown8.jpg
533 KB, 2400x3200
>>62943159
I was in the live threads on /sp/ when it was going on, everyone was listening to the police scanner. The police were incredibly incompetent

When the MIT cop got shot they changed the description of the suspect from black to white finally to arabian over like 30 minutes because they literally had no clue, then when the kebab brothers started throwing pipe bombs and shit, one of the officers asked dispatch if they should refrain from using cellphones to prevent setting off explosive devices somehow, and dispatch literally told them all to turn off their phones immediately. They were clueless and scared shitless.

Meanwhile twitter was going off with "THERE IS GUNFIRE DOWN THE STREET I AM SO SCARED" and "THERE ARE BULLETHOLES IN MY WALL"

The whole thing was fucking awesome

This is my favorite image from that night, truly epitomizes the insanity of the situation.

Imagine shitposting late at night and getting up to piss, hear gunshots, come back and notice you could just as easily be dead right now
>>
Of course there were actual heroes on the streets. The emergency personal, including cop and EMTs, who helped those at the bombings. Plus just everyday citizens who were there who helped, like Carlos Arredondo.

Arredondo had a son killed in Iraq and has been an outspoken critic of this 'war on terror' bullshit.
>>
>>62943432
The one part that got me was that picture of the guy who had no legs, with another guy rushing him to get help while literally holding his arteries shut to keep him from bleeding out
>>
>>62943159
>terrence howard as governor duval patrick
>>
>>62943098
Wow what's wrong with pittsburgh
>>
>>62943532
Its literally the pits
>>
>>62943369
Shit.

Of course I have to wonder, is that from the asshole brothers or gunfire from the cops.

Also,
Where the fuck did they get those guns?

Has anyone answered this?
I thought I remember hearing on the scanner a state police SUV was stolen by the brothers. Is this where they got more firepower?
If the brothers had automatic weapons, why were they trying to steal the poor MIT officer;s gun?

Also, I still don't know how the fuck they got from MIT to carjacking a guy in Allston (close to where I am). Hell, one of the brothers went to a MMA place down the street from there.

I also find it hilarious they too a wrong turn and ended up in Watertown instead of escaping to the Mass Pike. I know that turn off well and it is somewhat confusing.

I can only imagine how these movies would gloss over this shit.
>>
>>62942655
>remember

Haha yeah...totally stopped doing that awhile ago ;_;
>>
>>62943432
Is that Christian Bale.
>>
>>62943484
>>62943432
Requesting the Mr Rogers Helpful People pic.
>>
>>62943643
Whelp. We found that casting.
You know, just ignoring that Bale is welsh and Arredondo is South American.
Wouldn't be the first time he whitewashed a role.
>>
>>62943183
>You wouldn't ask a ambiguously disabled person whether they have real legs or not.
>>
File: 1447368275126.jpg (38 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1447368275126.jpg
38 KB, 286x286
>>62943566
>>
>>62943159
DAGESTANI FUCKING SHITS
>>
File: bush sorry baby 1099979544413.jpg (18 KB, 282x343) Image search: [Google]
bush sorry baby 1099979544413.jpg
18 KB, 282x343
>>62943432
> During a daytime peaceful anti-war protest on September 15, 2007, Arredondo was physically assaulted by a mob of counter protesters. The assailants followed Arredondo as he pulled his son's memorial, purposely yelling epiphets and eventually seizing a photo of Alex from the casket. An attempt to retrieve his dead son's photo provoked the men to kick Arredondo in the head, legs, stomach and back. Police defused the situation before major damage could be inflicted.

> muh USA USA USA USA USA

Arredondo was also in this documentary about the Iraq war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jkJ0wjtHQ
>>
File: carlos chechen.jpg (60 KB, 803x314) Image search: [Google]
carlos chechen.jpg
60 KB, 803x314
>>62943799
>DAGESTANI FUCKING SHITS
Chechen, actually. Not that most Americans know where that is.

Of course this post gave me a good laugh that night. Certainly more than it should have, but it was the stress venting in it.
>>
>>62943060

The Police were good friends.
>>
File: BINVxwDCAAEELSV.jpg large.jpg (76 KB, 960x607) Image search: [Google]
BINVxwDCAAEELSV.jpg large.jpg
76 KB, 960x607
>>62943060
>>62944414
The BPD blew up a taxi in Kenmore Square because they thought the brothers might have used it. Hell, they maybe thought they caught them as they had handcuffed the driver and passengers on the sidewalk as they blew it up.
>>
File: 1366384002714.jpg (116 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
1366384002714.jpg
116 KB, 690x388
yfw the Boston and MA's police SWAT teams are privatizing so they don't have to share information with the public about how much funding and military equipment they get or if they misuse that equipment in a raid at the wrong house

https://digboston.com/swat-inc-the-commonwealths-most-infamous-militarized-police-force-continues-to-flout-records-law/
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.