[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me there aren't any non-trans, straight men who watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: ugh.jpg (201 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
201 KB, 1280x1024
Tell me there aren't any non-trans, straight men who watch this crap.
>>
>>62942291
Tried watching it a couple times for fap material. Surprisingly sparse for an HBO show about a bunch of old sluts.
>>
what the fuck is that thing in the black dress
>>
>>62942537
A horse.
>>
There aren't any non-trans, straight men who watch this crap
>>
Serious question.. Who is considered the 'hot' one on the show?
>>
>>62942572
thanks. pls lock the thread ;)
>>
>>62942291
It's okay
gf likes it
Whatever I smoke and paint when she puts it on. Charlotte is best girl but Miranda is okay too.
>>
Early episodes were a little fappable as a 90s teen. Sam got her tits out every ep which back before high speed internet meant it was fap material.
>>
I literally tried watching the entire series to understand women but I had to stop.
>>
>>62942619

The brunette supposedly. The old tall blonde whore always did it for me tho.
>>
>>62942746

You will never understand women. You think you can do when you're young and you get some early success. But all you realise in the long term is they are infinitely unknowable.
>>
>the episode where the brunette says she enjoys licking assholes.

10/10 SOTY
>>
i used to jerk off to it when i was 15
>>
Yes, women are "infinitely unknowable." Mostly because women are human beings. Despite a handful of deceptively common characteristics, the longer a human being lives, the more he or she tend to diverge from others in terms of wants, needs, interests, personality etc.
>>
>>62942572
you'll have a girlfriend someday anon. Keep the faith and practicing on your pillow.
>>
>>62942291
I only ever knew two men who watched this; a Korean guy, and a Swedish guy.

Take from that what you will.
>>
>>62942291
I used to jerk off to the many nude amanda scenes
>>
>>62943001
oh samantha was her name actually
>>
>>62942781
>women are some complex sphinx

spotted the beta
>>
I've seen the whole series and the two films. It's not too bad.
>>
>>62942937

Not really. From experience dudes are pretty much the same once you get rid of cultural baggage. In fact it's weird just how similar all dudes are on a fundamental level. Women aren't really except the universal common that they generally hate other women.
>>
>>62943066
Women hate other women because they're competition to having babies.

Yet women engage in bisexual behaviors to increase chances of getting pregnant, and sharing the duties of motherhood.

QED Women are a paradox.
>>
The Sopranos>SITC>The Wire

Fight me.
>>
>>62942291
My girlfriends dad is a big burly ass dude who works a blue collar job and has killed a man with his truck.

He watches Buffy, sex and the city, Gilmore girls, even one tree hill.

>mfw he talks about the characters by referring to their physical features
>"the one with the huge butt"
>"the dyke lookin one"
>"the one with the beat face"
>"the old hag"
>>
When you're drunk and flicking through channels, these kind of shows are always good fap bait
>>
>>62943142

>my girlfriends dad

You mean your sugar daddy bear lover don't you anon? It's ok. No homo.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.