[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Odd Squad the best live-action kids' show on television today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: olive.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
olive.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Is Odd Squad the best live-action kids' show on television today?
>>
That doesn't even rhyme!
>>
what the fuck is the odd squad?
>>
>>62940111
It's a show on PBS that teaches kids mathematics. It's really funny and I've learned a lot.
>>
>>62940079
no that shows shit
just watch zoom
>>
>>62940655
ZOOM hasn't been on the air for over a decade, you silly goose.
>>
>>62940701
I watch reruns
odd squad gets on my nerves, pbs needs to make good irl kids shows though
did you ever watch the competition show with the yellow dog?
that was shit too
>>
>>62940079
just because you wanna hump that little boy in the picture doesnt make the show good
>>
>>62940973
PBS is in the business of making educational television. Odd Squad teaches kids math. What did ZOOM ever teach anybody? How to make a trumpet out of a cardboard tube? Big whoop!
>>
>>62941298
>little boy
wat?
>>
>>62941298
That's a girl and I don't want to hump her.

I want to love her tenderly.
>>
>>62940973
>I watch reruns.

This sounds horribly depressing. Do you drink while watching them? Do you imagine what Alyssa and Caroline are doing today?
>>
File: alisapic2.jpg (41 KB, 370x358) Image search: [Google]
alisapic2.jpg
41 KB, 370x358
>>62942396
>Alyssa

It's Alisa, dum-dum.
>>
>>62942396
Please, tell me you're not watching reruns of the original 1970s series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.