[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paul Virzi opened the show and he fucking crushed it >Lawhead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Paul Virzi opened the show and he fucking crushed it
>Lawhead was hilarious, he fucking crushed it
>Bartnick got on the stage and just crushed it

Why does Bill love sucking the dick of his entourage so much? He literally never says anything bad about them. I know for a fact that Lawhead is fucking horrible for example
>>
>>62939272

Because being a dick to your coworkers is not a smart plan anon. Maybe if u had a real job you would know xD
>>
>>62939340
>stand up
>real job
>>
they're his friends and employees, dummy
>>
>>62939946
Well Bill actually earns enough money with it to have a decent live, I would defnitely say for him it's a real job. Of course this is not true for anyone but the top tier comedians.
>>
>>62939975
I know, that's why I expect some constructive criticism. If he says they "crush" it every time, how will they develop into better comedians?
>>
he's supporting them so they can make a name for themselves
>>
>>62940095

on a podcast released to the general public? how dense are you?
>>
>>62940095
If they bombed, he would absolutely mention it but only if they were in the room with him.
He actually is nicer than most comedians, all things considered.
>>
why do you expect from a guy who autistically refuses to name names in any fashion
>>
so, are they actually any good? I like Virzi on the podcast
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.