[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://jezebel.com/i-re-watched-gar den-state-and-will-never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: zach braff on slavery.jpg (46 KB, 780x488) Image search: [Google]
zach braff on slavery.jpg
46 KB, 780x488
http://jezebel.com/i-re-watched-garden-state-and-will-never-feel-again-1621698232
>>
Just some chick trying really hard to prove how much she can rebel against straight white guys who have money.

I couldn't make it past the second paragraph. People read this shit? Is it written to appeal to teen girls on purpose? I doubt even VICE would publish that shit on their website.
>>
>>62935676
The whole company's falling apart. I think it's the lawsuit. Not just the threat to their future as a company, but everybody's having a goddamn nervous breakdown.

http://gawker.com/the-scourge-of-ya-affirmative-of-pricks-1740741639
>>
>Going to Jezeshit
>Linking to Jezenazi
>Caring about Jezetard

Don't do that again
>>
File: engrish-fun-prohibited.jpg (16 KB, 469x219) Image search: [Google]
engrish-fun-prohibited.jpg
16 KB, 469x219
> /pol/ making another misogynist thread in disguise
reported
>>
>>62935577
>So, Zach Braff is on a crashing plane, and everyone is freakin', but not Zach Braff, because Zach Braff cares naught for plane crashes! Due to this modern world, Zach Braff eats many pills per day to destroy his emotions, even the emotion that makes you care about dying in a plane crash, which psychiatrists agree is a pretty big one. Thanks a lot, this modern world.

>Turns out, though, it was only a dream, and Zach Braff wakes up safe and sound (IF THE CEASELESS MUNDANITY OF HUMAN EXISTENCE CAN REALLY BE CALLED "SAFE AND SOUND," AMIRITE) in his apartment, which is white and blank and full of pills just like his emotion-hole. Then his dad calls and is like, "Yo, your mom died, you should probably come to New Jersey now."

>And Zach Braff is like:

>:-|

>Except really it's more like:

>:-o

>Because #lamprey.

He's on Lithium. Now I've never taken Lithium but isn't this exactly what Lithium does?
>>
>>62935851

Is this website satirical?

This shit reads like it was written by a 13 year old.

I think it was meant to be a feminist narrative, but the author used male and female pronouns in her examples in the first paragraph.

Either this is meant to be a taken as a joke by some tryhard or somebody is off their meds
>>
>>62936083
This is their super-serious, super-mature political/celebrity gossip front page. This is where the top shelf writers go.
http://gawker.com/team-chris-christie-headquartered-in-toilet-1739263688
Top. Shelf.
>>
>>62936178

What purpose does this website serve. Both articles read like poor attempts at
comedy, but judging by the comments they are playing it straight.

We're truly through the looking glass
>>
>>62935676
Pastebin? I don't want to give them clicks
>>
>>62935577
>pet semetary
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.