[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's been 2 weeks since Shadocon, Spoony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12
File: Spoonyego.jpg (31 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
Spoonyego.jpg
31 KB, 626x342
Where's that content you promised to post when you got back? Oh you were blowing smoke up your patron's asses again. Well I am shocked.
>>
Maybe if you contribute to his Patreon Anon he would update faster

>yfw spoony recieves up to $3,500 a month
>>
>>62932803
Go away Noah.
>>
>>62932803
Apparently he meant playing New Vegas for days on end.
>>
>>62932803
He worked VERY hard tweeting about how shitty his flight was ok?

He deserves another 2 months off at least to recover. Maybe he'll record himself talking about D&D for 30 mins unscripted in Feb.
>>
Fuck off spoony
Give me Latza
>>
File: LatzaIsNotAMeme.jpg (22 KB, 256x342) Image search: [Google]
LatzaIsNotAMeme.jpg
22 KB, 256x342
>>62932929
Give it up. Latza is a forced meme and you know it.
>>
File: IdBuyThat.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IdBuyThat.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>62932926
Then maybe April can make some content for us. I'm sure she could think of a way to get paid on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO6um5m9Fkg
>>
>>62932879
>yfw it was nearly 10k a few months ago

even his hardcore fans are seeing through this facade
>>
>>62933180
How can he lose that much money and still not be able to get up and do something so basic as talk about a movie he saw for 5+ minutes?
>>
File: AprilFools.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AprilFools.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>62933149
How much do you suppose of that rack is bra padding?
>>
>>62933048
Is Latza the Chris Chan of /tv/?
>>
>>62932803
When was the last time he did an actual video game review. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>62933465
Latza's a bit cringe worthy but not nearly as lulzy as Chris-Chan. It's just forced memefags spamming him into every thread about any online personality.
>>
>>62933480
Was it, the Grudge for Dreamcast? That was like 2 years ago right?
>>
>>62933465
Latza's about to get his own show on Disney XD, so he's already well on his way to being far more successful than Christine.
>>
File: 2714007-bawww.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
2714007-bawww.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
Anyone else miss the peak years of tgwtg? i wasn't even that into it, but it was something to look forward to after work.
>>
fuck off posting this butthole, this is /tv/ not /gayinternetshit/
>>
>>62933546
I was born in 1994 and even when Nostalgia Critkek was first starting out I knew from watching YTPs that had clips of him that his gimmick was only for little kids and the mentally ill.
>>
>>62933546
Yeah those were halcyon days. Everyone there seemed like good folk, now we know them for the drama queening mental patients they are.
>tfw
>>
>>62933523
Christine's making bank off those custom amiibos. That's why he felt confident enough to make new videos trying to be ug.. seductive and others doxxing people.
>>
New latza video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NKUf57mwcU
>>
>>62933180

It was never 10k. I saw it at 5k at most.
>>
>>62933412
>>62933149

She's cute in an Inuitinua sorta way. But she seems rather boring, and a total door mat.
>>
>>62933707
honestly that's far from the worst thing I've ever seen and therefore it's not funny. By contrast here's one of Chris-Chan's latest videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDQ6efFaM3E

See? Now that IS the worst thing I've ever seen which makes it funny.
>>
Remember when he said he'd work on delivering more content and spend less time on Twitter?
That was only a year ago
>>
>>62933520

You mean The Ring? That was 3 years ago.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/the-ring-terrors-realm-part-1/
>>
>>62933792
Sorry, yeah the Ring. It was so long ago that I couldn't quite remember.
>>
>>62933707
This actually made me smirk.
>>
File: noah alcoholic.jpg (354 KB, 639x1080) Image search: [Google]
noah alcoholic.jpg
354 KB, 639x1080
Noah's mixing booze with bipolar pills. That mixed with his heart condition are why he'll die before he's 45. We need to ask April why she's letting him drink himself to death.

It's why he is so moody and unhappy, even though he should be at his happiest now.

>steady income
>girlfriend
>house
>D-list internet fame
>>
>>62933840
can you also find the screencap of his hero from MST3K calling Spoony trollish? It always makes me laugh.
>>
>>62933913

I remember it's on his ED page.

But yeah, Noah was being a bitch because they were mocking Highlander and Noah is a fanboy about shit like that. Doubt he was being that serious, or even thought that they'd read it.
>>
>>62933840
You've listed all the reasons why he's not making content. During spoony's golden years, he lived with his parents, jobless and worrying about his future. It only declined when he met that fat girl and lived with his bro.
>>
>>62933931
Can't find it there either. Still though that's gotta sting when your heroes basically say you ain't shit.
>>
Which do you think is worse: Wrestle! Wrestle! or that failed public broadcasting show he had a while back?
>>
>>62934218
>or that failed public broadcasting show he had a while back?

What even was that?
>>
I miss old spoony. I even miss middle spoony when he still made content, but he really started to go insane. Now he just makes shit and I only check his website once in a while, but all it has is wrestling.
>>
>>62934229
Him and some friends bashing on old movies nobody cares about. The banter was so boring that station they were trying to get it on never aired it
>>
Spoons died like a year ago when he stopped his scripted video game reviews
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_olkV4g75c

I still like his Tabletop RPG show. He even made a nice little set now.

A big problem with his tabletop show though, is that it's obvious he doesn't play much anymore. So he has no stories or fuel to go on. Just abstract discussions on concepts.
>>
>>62934389
He hasn't done scripted video game reviews in nearly 2 years. The last thing he did that qualifies as content was Massacre at Central High.
>>
He still trying to push Dr. Isano? That is one of the worst things ever. Dude can't act or be funny. He should just be himself.
>>
File: Spoonychuckles.jpg (38 KB, 693x595) Image search: [Google]
Spoonychuckles.jpg
38 KB, 693x595
>>62934497
>Insano
>worst thing ever
I thought there was something about you. Your eyes still sparkle in a way that's never gazed upon Chuckles. Behold!
>>
>>62934616

Chuckles is so bad I never even watched the video.
>>
>>62934644
His Ultima videos are generally okay (at least the older ones) Just skip past the stupid skits as per usual with his kind.
>>
>>62934855
Are you kidding me? You can see he barely played some of the games and was just making shit up, while with others he tried to act dramatic and depressed over a fucking videogame. He acted as if ultima 9 actually ruined his life, the fucking retard. It was one of the most cringe inducing shit I've ever seen coming from a guy I used to enjoy a lot as a teenager
>>
>>62934420
The nice little set was a Patreon reward goal. I think it's the only one he's ever delivered on.

He spent months apparently trying to license a movie to riff for the DVD he was meant to produce a year ago as a goal, when that fell through he had no backup and the whole project is grounded. There's evidence on his Patreon that fans aren't getting messages/commentaries/games they've paid for.

I would say i can't understand how people are paying him but there's a lot of young/autistic fans out there who believe they're doing him good by throwing him money, but really they're suffocating him. He's clearly no longer able to do the job everyone loved him for, he needs to move on, but he's reliant on income for a job he now hates. But they all pay him so they can pretend to be his supporter and friend. It's gross.
>>
fuck these threads stop talking about him
>>
>>62934951
>a job he now hates
If he thinks taking the piss out of movies & videogames is something to hate, I wonder how he'll like working as a dollar store cashier because he doesn't have a lot of other options given his professional ethos
>>
>>62935249
I know you want us to talk about Latza instead but you can make your own thread
>>
>>62933741

I've seen it at 8k
>>
>>62935290

what the hell is going to happen to him after that chick leaves him and his fanbase gives up on him? Dude's probably going to an hero. He seems like a totally broken man
>>
>>62935290
I think TGWTG poisoned it for him. The toxic fanbase, the need to constantly produce, the drama with other producers. It's no longer a profession he enjoys.

It looks like he wants to do acting or something similar, but outside of Brad's movies he's had no opportunities, and Jimmy Fallon isn't going to come knocking anytime soon.

It's plain to see he lost his enthusiasm for producing videos years ago. He still has a mortgage to pay and a family to support, and if fans are willing to give him $3k a month free, who's he to deny it? But he won't be able to fulfill any of the rewards he's promised, or do any projects close to Old Spoony quality (FF reviews, Phantasmagoria, etc).

Psychologically, the best thing would be to make a clean break from Spoony and try and do something he finds interesting, but financially it's in his interest to just ride the gravy train and do nothing as long as he can.
>>
>>62935358
She'll never leave him. He was her e-celeb crush.
>>
>>62932803
Why are you posting this here? He doesn't come to 4chan
>>
>>62935429
Same thing happened with Linkara and the walrus.
>>
>>62935429

It'll happen sooner or later. Can you imagine how insufferable it must be to live with this guy?
>>
>>62935434
You do not speak for me. I am every man as I am no man and therefore I am a God!
>>
>>62934455
>Massacre at Central High

That was good. Specially with the Spoony look-alike being the killer in the movie
>>
>>62934455
Did he even do a Rebuary this year?
>>
>>62935939
No he didn't. I kept checking back for it.. then it was March.
>>
>>62935939
>>62936078
Are there even enough Reb movies to keep Rebruary going for more than a few years?
>>
File: hidespoonythreads.png (301 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
hidespoonythreads.png
301 KB, 1305x892
>>62934420

His "review" of D&D 5th Ed kind of soured me on it (although I do think it's funny that he began it by thanking his fans and promising not to be an AD&D grognard and then spent the next two hours insulting his fans and being an AD&D grognard). His rambling, atrocious memory and poor sense of game design don't really do him any favors, either.
>>
>>62936314
Who knows, but it seems Spoony even gave up on that one.
>>
>>62936377
He should have a red nose in that pic.
>>
>>62936377
>the red eyelids
perfect

also it's scary how much that looks like his real face
>>
File: laziness.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
laziness.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
>>62937458
meh, this random result from google image searching "laziness" also looks remarkably like him
>>
File: 1358769335408.gif (700 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1358769335408.gif
700 KB, 360x203
How come he doesn't do movie reviews more often? It's clearly what he's best at. The old spoony movie reviews and FMV hell videos are comfy as fuck.
>>
File: 1444821534104.gif (509 KB, 172x129) Image search: [Google]
1444821534104.gif
509 KB, 172x129
>it's a Spoony over analyzes groceries with his Zoe Quinn look alike girlfriend episode
>>
File: uPp4R86.gif (1 MB, 349x241) Image search: [Google]
uPp4R86.gif
1 MB, 349x241
>>62937864
>it's a Spoony goes through a depressive episode
>>
>>62937795
Because his more recent movie reviews are nothing like that.

Take Amazing Spider-Man 2 from last year. Shitty movie to be sure, but he spends 2 hours in his unscripted rambling review, nitpicking and whining over every point to the n'th degree. It's one thing to have a clever critique of a bad film, it's another to endlessly complain about every minor detail.

His fans rightly called him out on it, which Spoony understood as them hating his negativity, not his laziness and poor presentation skills. He made another hour long video trashing fans for saying he's too negative. He hasn't done many since then.
>>
>>62933504
>>62933779
The funny thing about Latza is that he's completely delusional. He thought he could get $700k for his movie and he got $521. He though John de Lancie was actually interested in it. He tries talking to people more famous than him on Twitter every day. He boasted about the fact his was in the audience of a gameshow no one watches. And he recently tried pitching a show to Disney and thinks they are seriously considering making it.

The fact he makes shitty board game reviews and puts My Little Pony into everything is icing on the cake.
>>
>>62938246
>Latza is completely delusional
oh and Chris-Chan is totally on the mark about how that video is gonna get him some china at last? hahaha
>>
Spoony was never good.
>>
>>62932803

He can't even stream games properly and streaming requires the least talent/effort in terms of "online entertainment"

>uses YouTube over Twitch
>barely speaks
>randomly disappears for hours at a time
>spergs out for 20 minutes if anybody tries to help him in the chat
>>
>>62935316
You havent
>>
>>62935316
8K Spoony, imagine how clear his gin blossoms would be at that resolution
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.