[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies about couples being obsessively in love which ultimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: love-poster.jpg (68 KB, 519x726) Image search: [Google]
love-poster.jpg
68 KB, 519x726
Movies about couples being obsessively in love which ultimately becomes toxic.

More like this? I also nominate Blue Valentine.
>>
>>62932331

Last Tango in Paris, though I dunno if I'd call it "love"
>>
>>62932331
Any French movie about sex. So virtually all of them.
>>
>>
I'm so tired of seeing fucking posters for this movie all over /tv/ lately. Fuck off.
>>
File: fuck u fedora.png (66 KB, 193x263) Image search: [Google]
fuck u fedora.png
66 KB, 193x263
>>62933033
go back to your precious Reddit and capeshit threads
>>
>>62933077
and star wars threads. fucking shits.
>>
>>62933077

Pretty edgy to be honest m8
>>
There was a pretty well known french orgy film that took place during the 1968 french protest. 2 dudes and a girl hole up in an apartment and fuck he protests away. Anyone remember the name?
>>
>>62932331
>Blue Valentine
I can't watch that shit again. You know they got the point and theme across when you don't want to watch it again.

Also,

>Comet with Justin Long and Emmy Rossum
>Sense with Ewan McGregor and Eva Green
>10,000km- a film about a long distance relationship
>>
>>62933614
The Dreamers
>>
File: BlueIsTheWarmestColor.jpg (68 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
BlueIsTheWarmestColor.jpg
68 KB, 486x720
This one desu.
>>
>>62933033
Viral marketing, this is the latest one it seems
>>
>>62933693
Was waiting for someone to post this
>>
Requiem for a Dream is sort of like that. They have a fairytale romance that slowly degenerates into him whoring her out for smack, and then everything completely falling apart.

Depressing movie though, don't watch it if you're already feeling down.
>>
>>62932331
>implying it would ever get toxic if they were all hot
>>
Not sure if this film counts but Control by Anton Corbijin had that sort of vibe.
>>
>>62932331
>Movies about couples being obsessively in love which ultimately becomes toxic.
But that's the basic plot-line for at least 90% of erotic dramas
>>
>>62933033
Piss off
>>
>>62934240
Why are you shilling against this movie? What organization paid you?
>>
>>62933614
>>62933658
And it stars Eva Green's tits in (I think) her earliest major acting role.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.