[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some entertaining to watch. Doesnt have to be good just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: poltergeist.jpg (38 KB, 432x640) Image search: [Google]
poltergeist.jpg
38 KB, 432x640
Need some entertaining to watch. Doesnt have to be good just something like San Andreas and pic related. Im on painkillers and want something easy to watch and to enjoy. Noting overly deep or that i have to pay extreme attention too.
>>
Perhaps, I could recommend you some hard terror films?
>>
>>62931996
not op, i'd like to hear what you have to say
>>
>>62931986
The Faculty
>>
>>62932098
solid choice. its one of my favs
>>
I'm watching true detective on stream. want the link? it's tits

I'm on bars dog I feel good
>>
>>62932186
seen it and liked it.
Im going with aloha tonight. Ive been drinking and now vaping some bud and have eaten 6 v 10s
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1040
>>62931986
John Wick
The Big Lebowski
Jurassic Park
Pulp Fiction
>>
>>62932319
seen and they are good.
I like bad movies like the poltergeist remake when im too high and afraid my heart beat is too slow.
>>
I recommend Annabelle and Jessabelle

Both are mediocre watches but are inline
>>
>>62931986
>>62931986
if you're recovering from surgery or an injury, id suggest a tv show. something retarded and simple, those generic hour long surgery/action/murder shows
worse case scenario, you waste a few hours, best case scenario, you have something to watch off the painkillers
bones, one of the law and orders, hell even charmed or something retarded like that
>>
>>62932514
He could watch Gotham. It's on Netflix and it's super comfy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXQikBKWnM

Watching this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.