[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly couldn't find any reason to hate her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: BB-S5B-Skyler-590.jpg (40 KB, 590x375) Image search: [Google]
BB-S5B-Skyler-590.jpg
40 KB, 590x375
I honestly couldn't find any reason to hate her
>>
Walt is a far worse person.
>>
She was a bitch
>>
i only hated jane
>>
I hate anyone that does this "I'm fine" with a 100% bullshit fake smile and saying as little as possible while agreeing with everything the other person says without actually being mean. Once she did that all bets were off with my hatred.
>>
That's the thing about her though. Most people hate her and love Walt despite the fact she's doing nothing wrong, just trying to protect he family, and he sells meth. It's sort of irony.
>>
>>62928242
Would you want to be married to her, though?
>>
She was the most realistic character in the show imo.

Only thing I didn't like is when she cucкed Walt for no fucking reason
>>
She got in the way of everyone's meth king fantasy.
>>
She literally trapped and broke Walt's spirit.
Only women and betas defend her.
She destroyed the man's soul and had him tied up like a dog when the series started
>>
>>62928242
She was the nagging wife that sent Walt over the edge. She was the spine-tensing tedium that slowly eroded at Walt's fulfillment. She was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Without Skyler, perhaps Walt would have never risen to greatness.

You should be thanking her, really.
>>
>>62929073
As an addition, here is a related pic.

You can only have a beta uprising if you are a beta.
>>
She was the most ungrateful cunt in the world
>>
But I mean, all nagging and annoyance aside, can you really blame her for her behavior?

We can side with Walt because he's dying and we as the audience can see all the Bullshit hes going through in order to leave his family with money before he dies.

But from her perspective, Walt had only been feeding her lies after lies and catching him acting suspicious. He's completely at fault for her acting the way she did.

Eventually she went along with her husband despite how afraid she was of him and how much she was against his meth cooking. As someone said before already, she was the most realistic character in the whole show.
>>
>>62929232
she was still kinda cunty in the beginning though. Obviously the writers made her annoying to give Walt more motivation to break the rules. Same with the kid -- kid is basically worthless and ungrateful.

The actress played the part well.
>>
Jesse, Gale and Mike are the only sympathetic characters in the whole show
>>
>>62928943
This is the only legitimate reason to dislike her. It took away time for Walt to be doing some gangster shit with Jesse.
>>
>>62929641
>Walt Jr
I felt bad when he got busted for buying beer, like clearly he isn't gonna drive home. I do think he should have tried some of the blue stuff and died to further amp up walts bad guy credits
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.