[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong in this miniseries and how would you change it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
What went wrong in this miniseries and how would you change it?
>>
cast adam sandler as pennywise. he ends up tapping into soem unknown dark side and wins an oscar
>>
For starters Pennywise is a fucking pussy in the miniseries and Henry and his gang aren't threatening in any way. For starters, we should see Pennywise actually rip Georgie's arm out of its socket and we should see Henry carve an H into Ben's fat tummy and almost kill him for fighting back.
>>
Stephen King in every role. Directed by Stephen King.
>>
>>62925711
I want this so much.
>>
>>62925679
Too fuckin long, too much filler, a lot could have been cut out a 3 hour film tops. Lets get some back story on the clown. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Get a different director. Holy shit the acting was awful.
>>
Show the scene they left out from the book, you know which one
>>
>>62926185
>>62926185
Bruh it's a 1000 page book they left out a ton of scenes
>>
Ben should have got c u c k e d like in the novel.
>>
>>62925679
lol look at that fuckin token black dood
>>
>>62926185
Yeah we need the scene with the turtle. He was a very pivotal character.
>>
>>62926185
which one?

Never read book, but heard of parts. is it the whole underaged sex thing?
>>
>>62926153
Perhaps from the adults.
The kids were just fine. Curry was superb but he wasnt threatening enough. Also i would have liked to see the inclusion of atleast a few of the books newspaper clippings
>>
File: good job.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
good job.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>62926238
>>
>>62926232

He's the most important character of the losers club though. Take your race baiting elsewhere.
>>
Drop the adult time storyline. Rewrite or adapt how the kids defeat Pennywise so it's not so anticlimatic.
>>
Needs more Patrick Hocksetter tugging on Henrys dick
>>
>>62926238
All the guys have turns in fucking the girl as friends.

I never really liked the token girl concept, shit like this is the first thing to come to mind
>>
File: hugo weaving willem dafoe.jpg (79 KB, 698x467) Image search: [Google]
hugo weaving willem dafoe.jpg
79 KB, 698x467
Who would you cast as Pennywise?
>>
literally red it the movie
>>
>>62926395

this>>62925711

you hear stories of comedians having a darker side, and hoenstly i want to see the crazy shit he could do
>>
File: Lordvoldemort.jpg (43 KB, 469x332) Image search: [Google]
Lordvoldemort.jpg
43 KB, 469x332
>>62926395
>>
File: anon_nh1.png (942 B, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
anon_nh1.png
942 B, 50x50
>>62926395
Who do we know has read the book? I have full confidence that Steven Weber (who acted everyone in the audiobook) truly understands the gravity of the role. It is a no brainer. He is a fucking legend.
>>
>>62926810
>>
>>62926395

Can Doug Jones act again? If so get him
>>
>>62926395
Probably Hugo Weaving or Willem Dafoe
>>
The toughest thing about this project is the child actors, child actors are almost always terrible and this has a ton of scenes with kids.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>there will never be an animated version of this to explore cosmic horror aspects and the monster's transformational capabilities

JUST
>>
>>62927010
Easily the lamest part of the story, just have it be a freaky shapeshifting entity that turns up every X amount of years (i forget)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.