[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we will never see the rest of the fight between Spider-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>we will never see the rest of the fight between Spider-man and R.H.I.N.O. that was started at the end of The Amazing Spider-man 2
>>
>>62917295

good those movies were trash
>>
>Rhino shouts "I am the Rhino!"

That's an actual line from the script.
>>
>>62917323
Fuck off I like them. First one was great desu
>>
>>62917295
>feature it all over the trailers
>only show the lead up
>in the last scene of the flick

It was like they were trying to make everyone hate the flick.
>>
>>62917295
who cares?

It would have just been complete CGI garbage like the Lizard Man fights and the Goblin fight and the Electro fights.
>>
Good
>>
>>62917364
>liking "The romantic adventures of Peter Parker 2"
Yeah, nah 1st one was semi decent, but if you enjoyed 2nd youre cancer and everything that is wrong with film industry today is your fault
>>
File: 1447735831181.jpg (44 KB, 947x497) Image search: [Google]
1447735831181.jpg
44 KB, 947x497
>R.H.I.N.O.
>>
File: rhinopg.jpg (104 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
rhinopg.jpg
104 KB, 720x480
>>
>>62917364
No its fucking awful and any opinion you have is instantly invalidated when you decide to mindlessly parrot a stupid meme.
>>
Seriously, why didn't the police fore at his head when the plate was down? Even normal guns would have a chance at getting a hit
>>
>>62917436
>2nd
Is this just a shitty meme?
Why do you think it was bad?
>>
>>62917295

Giamatti needs a new manager.
>>
>>62917498
No first one was CUTE.
C
U
T
E
>>
>>62917507
SO MUCH ROMANCE
SHITTY ACTING
ELECTRIC NIGGER
BZOOOOOM
SHITTY FIGHTING SCENES
YOU LIKE VILLAINS? HERE YOU GO FAGGOT HERE'S ALL THE VILLAINS YOU WANT
ONLY THREATENING VILLAIN WAS CLASSIC DANE FOR A FEW MINUTES

these are just off the top of my head lol
>>
>>62917507

I was typing my answer and than this post appeared
>>62917666
and i was like "Literally exactly this"
>>
The casting and characters were good but the story and fight scenes were terrible
>>
>>62917295

That's a Rhino? Looks more like a bird of some sort
>>
>>62917295
Thank god
>>
>>62917666
>SO MUCH ROMANCE
Whatever
>SHITTY ACTING
It was decent at least
>ELECTRIC NIGGER
>BZOOOOOM
Eh?
>SHITTY FIGHTING SCENES
They were good
>YOU LIKE VILLAINS? HERE YOU GO FAGGOT HERE'S ALL THE VILLAINS YOU WANT
Ok, that was bullshit
>ONLY THREATENING VILLAIN WAS CLASSIC DANE FOR A FEW MINUTES
What?
>>
>>62917763
Electronigger did nothing threatening the whole movie, he was just a little faggot sitting around waiting to be released by based Dane and had a fucking obession with peter because he forgot his name.

He then decides to shut off the power and is killed shortly afterwards while music sounds flood the area.

>SHITTY ACTING
Maybe some characters, but Andrew Garfield's spiderman annoys the fuck outta me.
>>
The thing that ruined it for me was when they decided to play dubstep sounds when they shut off the power plant and most of all:

>The fucking web " reaching hand" that appears when Spidey's trying to save Emma Stone.

That shit was so corny.
>>
>>62917871
>annoys
What's so annoying about him? I always liked his cheeky version of spidey.
>>
>>62917529

He wanted to do it. He talked about it in an interview in 2011, went on Conan where he talked about it again, Marc Webb saw that and cast him.

http://collider.com/paul-giamatti-interview-win-win/

>What’s your favorite comic book franchise that you would love to play, or your favorite villain that you would love to play?

>GIAMATTI: Oh, Jeez, I don’t know about that. I’m sort of out of it, on a lot of it.

>No, but what’s one, that you would go, I would love to play that one.

>GIAMATTI: Oh, it would have been really cool to have done something like… See when I was a kid, like, Dr. Doom was a great character (in Fantastic Four) and those kinds of guys. The Red Skull was a great character in Captain America (played by Hugo Weaving in this summer’s film adaptation). And then Spider-Man had a bunch of great ones. (Laughs) There was a character called the Rhino? Do you remember The Rhino? (Laughing fondly) Do you remember that character?

>(Laughter) No.

>GIAMATTI: Oh, it was hilarious. I thought it was the greatest thing when I was a little kid. It was a guy who was basically in this rhinoceros outfit and I always thought, why don’t they have The Rhino in one of their movies, but maybe The Rhino wasn’t that big (of) a deal for anybody but me! (Laughing) But (if) they ever go (with) The Rhino, The Rhino would be great.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.