[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Palpatine_is_evil.jpg (22 KB, 560x275) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine_is_evil.jpg
22 KB, 560x275
Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
>>
>>62913445
Who? Oh you mean Sheev?
>>
He was a good friend.
>>
So how is it that Dooku could match Yoda's force powers yet when using force with Sheeve he suddenly kicked his ass.
>>
File: yikes.jpg (371 KB, 782x3151) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
371 KB, 782x3151
Kill yourself
>>
From my point of view, I have the moral high ground.
>>
>>62913504
>my /tv/ posting is serious business

:^)
>>
File: guhh.png (434 KB, 807x607) Image search: [Google]
guhh.png
434 KB, 807x607
>>62913445

From my point of view the Younglings are evil!
>>
>>62913555
>he says as he reports cunnyfag threads in breakneck speed
>>
>>62913662
There's a big difference between shitposting and pedophilia.
>>
>>62913686
>it was a correct guess
I can't stop laughing. Not only are those threads not pedoshit anymore, they're garbage spam threads like the OP
>>
>>62913445
But Obi-wan, the jedi ordered me to spy on the highest politician of the republic. Even more, they tried to arrest and kill him because he had a different religion than we did. It is also not right to take children away from their parents to indoctrinate them and making them pawns for a selected elite to freely use. Plus, if people want an emperor to ensure stability who are the Jedi to decide that this is wrong? I do agree that it's a complicated issue when people in a democracy wish for a dictator, but I believe that it's not right to deny that wish by killing and political intrigue.
>>
File: 064.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Anakinmyallegianceistotherepublic

TOTHEMOCRACY
>>
>>62913445
My attempt to fix the dialog:

Anakin, what have you done?

>I have only done what's necessary to save the republic that saved me from my slavery! Qui Gon would've done the same!

>You are truly lost! He would be by my side putting down the sickness that has infected your mind, my young padawan!
I have truly failed you and the Jedi order.

>The only thing that's failed is your allegiance to the truth, my master.

R8? It may not be great but I hope it's better than what Lucas wrote.
>>
>>62916069
kill yourself/10
>>
YOU UNDERESTIMATE SHEEV'S GOODNESS
>>
>>62913445
NO SHIT OBI-WAN
>>
r8 my dialogue

>Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
>Evil is a point of view.
>Search your feelings Anakin, you know that isn't true

Bonus OT throwback and removes the "character states his feelings" shit
>>
>>62916686
good
>>
>>62913445
SHEEVEL

EVEL

EVIL

BRAQVO JJ

JJ = JAR JAR

BRAVO GEROGE
>>
>>62913504

Believe it or not it's this kind of cancer that's keeping this shit board alive
>>
>>62916707
I didn't know how to go from there to the "you are lost" line, though

Maybe some longer line about how Sheev was the only one who believed in him and how the jedi are evil etc etc, give him more of a monologue
>>
>>62916779
Jar jar was the phantom menace
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.