[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vague Memories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1430023989263.gif (2 MB, 247x183) Image search: [Google]
1430023989263.gif
2 MB, 247x183
ITT: we post vague memories of scenes from films and try to work out what they are.

Jesus Christ I'm trying to remember a film where I think at the end a guy opens up a briefcase while in the middle of the ocean in a boat and it's filled with scorpions. I keep thinking it's the Punisher but it isn't.
>>
I have been trying to remember a movie from the 80's or early 90's where a bunch of soldiers or pilots or policemen all gather around a window at a specific time every evening because they know that some woman in the building across the street does yoga and aerobics in the nude.
>>
>>62910370
police academy?
>>
>>62910370

It's Blue Thunder.

It really is Blue Thunder.

The movie is kinda ok for mindless action film with helicopters
>>
Some old guys is Sitting at his dining room table late at night. Asl for some alkeseltzer and the butler poisons him. Pretty sure it was some 90s kid movie
>>
>>62910606

YES!

Somebody made a thread about Fire Birds and it had me all mixed up with Blue Thunder.
>>
There's this one movie about a man and his wife who are cops and they have a baby. I saw this when I was a kid so it's probably from the 90s. There's one scene I vaguely remember that was on a pier.
>>
>>62910270
>Final shots of the movie.
>Protagonist couple have gone through hell and back.
>It was a close call but they made it.
>They're walking away.
>On a beach maybe(not sure)
>Shot(the camera not the gun) is from the behind.
>Suddenly the guy(or both not sure) turns around with tense/shocked/surprised look on the face.
>Fade to black, roll credits.
>>
>Front cover is a demon-esque looking child's face looking over a house with lightning and shit in the background
>It's called Hell House or some shit
>always wanted to know what this film was.
>>
>>62910727
I wanted to say dark city, but there is no moment of shock before the fade to black. Can you be more specific? What kind of "hell" did this couple make it through? Is this a B movie? TV movie? PG? R? The more details you provide the easier it will be to find this movie.
>>
>>62910270
hook
>>
>>62910687
Sounds like Lethal Weapon 4.
>>
Philip Seymour Hoffman
>>
Haven't been able to find this for years now.

Very low budget european film following the life of a guy that is slowly becoming a zombie or vampire and is forced to look for hobos to consume while knowing how morally wrong that is. I think this also has been done at hollywood level but that's not the one I'm looking for. Also the entire film was yellow tinted. Think it was from Poland or something similar.
>>
A guy wakes up from a bad dream (or assumes he's away) and a severed head is sucking on his index finger

Also

Another movie about little furry black creatures with large noses that terrorize people. I think they were killed by shooting them in the nose
>>
ITT: Faggots as far as the eye can see
and me
>it had a lot of symbolism with lighting
>I only remembered the good things I had done until it was too late
>I can't undo what I did... what we did
>I'm better than what I did!
>I'm victorious!!!
>Now every district will celebrate me and my toughness
>I still did some shit
>I bred
>I just remember being at the house with him...
>How long have I been in heaven?
>Came out Nov 20th,
tldr: bonus round
>I'm a pale blonde who midnights as a coroner and zombie consultant. I'm uniquely physically equipped to fight crime and I have a ton of crime almost equipped to fight me. PISS OFF BRITISH CHARACTERS IN US SHOWS
#KEEPHOLLYWOODAMERICAN
>>
>>62910875
It's not, because I was like 13 or 14 years old when Lethal Weapon 4 came out. The movie I'm talking about I must have seen in the early 90s, which is probably why I don't have that good a memory of it.
>>
Demons in a subway station. At the end of the movie they're revealed. First chunk of the movie you just think it's religious nut jobs but spoilers. They're right.
>>
>>62910943
Ah, sorry. No idea then.
>>
File: Critters.jpg (22 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
Critters.jpg
22 KB, 300x424
>>62910929
I think the 2nd one is critters or critters 2.
>>
>>62910973
Definitely not critters, but that's for the response

Some of the creatures could fly
>>
>>62910767
How old is this movie?
>>
Some guys take a spaceship into hell/the underworld to fight the devil/some alien guy.
>>
a woman wakes up in a garbage pile in some basement, flipping over a piece of wood she finds that the garbage pile is made up of corpses.
>>
This is a film I remember thinking "so bad it's good." Probably a TV movie, possibly sci-fi channel original.

Feminazis have taken over the world and exterminated 99% of the male population. Now women reproduce by cloning, and the last group of male survivors hide out in an abandoned football stadium. The main character is some dude created in a lab who is on the run from the man-hating authorities, and he falls in love with the hot scientist chick who made him.
>>
>>62910807
Some people were after them, trying to kill them. Where were some shootouts/chases. Odds weren't looking so good. By the moment the ending comes around everyone who meant them harm is supposed to be dead and gone. But that sort of sudden turn/freezeframe-fadetoblack ending suggests otherwise.
>>
>>62910929
Critters? I loved that movie as a kid lol
>>
anyone know the one where there's a bunch of chickens trying to escape a zoo or something
i remember they made a plane out of just random garbage
i think the plane crashed and they all died at the end though
>>
>>62911184
Chicken Run
>>
>>62911184
Chicken Run?
>>
>>62911184
Theres a stop motion animated movie called Chicken Run, and i think Mel Gibson did one of the voices. Is that what you are thinking of?
>>
Must have been the last five minutes of a film. Someone on a motorcycle in all black was having a street duel at night in the city with someone else. Guns and ultraviolence were involved. There were a lot of explosions. I think someone got decapitated.

The cable menu thing said it might have been a movie about a biker from outer space, but I could not remember the title. This shit has haunted me for well over a decade. If anyone has any vague idea of what movie this would have been, I'd appreciate it. I googled the premise and couldn't find anything that fit. It was on Cinemax I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 307x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 307x500
>>62910767
Village of the damned?
>>
>>62911201
>>62911203
>>62911204
no it was live action
>>
>>62911201
>>62911203
>>62911204

Chicken Run Mind
>>
Saw this really weird movie a long time ago:
The movie seemed to have lots of characters with different stories that might have had tied together (?). It felt a bit documentary at times and other times like suspense/thriller.

I remember one scene a executive character was playing golf talking aggressively through a wired headset. The scene ended showing that the headset had its wire cut and he was talking to him self. Another scene with someone dieing in the desert. Lots of scenes with some home wife(s) and elders.

The movie felt dark and the channel I saw it in had rated it for 18+. I was a kid but I believe the rating was high was because the mature and hard to follow story. I did not understand the movie, would like to know more about it!
>>
Okay I am 27 and I have been trying to figure this one out for like 15-20 years... It was a TV-martial-arts movie on one of the major networks, I think it was FOX. I saw it before I had cable, so it must have been on FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC or UPN; it probably aired around 9 PM considering I secretly watched it one night.

Anyway it was about this guy (I think he was asian or half asian) training in Karate or some other martial art, and he was really good. I remember he already had his black belt, but then attained one level higher and got this patterned brown-gold belt (looked like it was made of silk) that came with a big gold ring from his master, who was this small old asian man with a huge beard.

So he starts to get all cocky from his martial arts skills and he's talking to this girl he likes near the HS football field, when her asshole (ex?) boyfriend, who is the quarterback, comes out and starts some shit. They get in a fight and the main character does this crazy jumping roundhouse kick to the QB's head and it breaks the guy's fucking neck (I think he even had his helmet on).
The main character's master took back the belt/ring from him, and he was disgraced. I can't remember what else happened in the movie after that. The whole thing seemed to take place in a largish city, and the football team had purple uniforms.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? The movie was dramatic and not for kids at all, despite me being one when I saw it
>>
>>62910929
Are you sure its not Critters? There's like 100 of those movies, and they can fly and do all kinds of other shit. No other movie has small furry black creatures that I can find. There is a movie called Munchies, and it does have furry creatures, but they aren't black.
>>
File: 2015-11-21-17-10-00-834600815.jpg (16 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21-17-10-00-834600815.jpg
16 KB, 266x189
>>62911184
Chicken run?
>>
>>62911232
The Perfect Weapon

It's a really good movie.
>>
>>62910963
Midnight Meat train?
>>
>>62911265
100% sure it was live action
>>
>>62910270
TV Show

I forget the premise, but it was a game show where contestants were killed off in terrible ways(i.e;crushed by a car compactor in a car with doors welded shut)

I found it once, and the final prize was $666,666,666.
>>
>>62911275
>>62911232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fkfg8t2A2g
>>
Italian romantic movie from late 90s early 00s which is portrayed in a film museum (Mostly about silent film era).

I don't know more, help. I only remember the museum shit
>>
>>62911254
I think it could be Munchies, but I guess I have to see it to confirm. I know it wasn't critters though because I've known critters all my life.

I think they just called these things goblins, but I definitely remember them having these big bulbous noses
>>
It was a movie about a kid going through his summer vacation and growing up.

One of his friends is obsessed with fucking a microwaved watermelon as the ultimate sexual experience. Like he keeps trying different hole sizes or microwave times to find the most fuckable melon possible. I cannot remember if he succeeds.

That's all I can remember but it was a good movie I think. Help a nigga out.
>>
>>62911326
>Goblins
Nigga that's Troll 2
>>
>>62910963
Mimic involves a subway and creatures, but that movie didnt have demons or cults. Jacob's Ladder had some subway "demons". Other than that I have no idea.
>>
Dude in a black robe with a white beard sitting in the middle of a Nazi symbol.
>>
>>62911279

Seconding Midnight Meat Train.
>>
>>62911371
Not troll 2, these were smaller. Like Critters, actually, but with wings and these big ridiculous noses that the people trying to fight them off would aim at.
>>
>>62911168
Seksmisja? Old as fuck movie from poland
>>
>>62911280
>>62911210
Live action chicken movie. That sounds like the most difficult thing to do ever. Imagine trying to teach a bunch of chickens to "act". Would've killed myself after a week.
>>
>>62910963
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_the_Line_(2007_film)

Here you go.
>>
>>62911482

Oh shit. I might have to watch this.
>>
File: 1435613507980.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1435613507980.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>62911424
This probably describes a few dozen different kung fu movies. Might be Invincible Armor or Born Invincible.
>>
>>62911275
>The Perfect Weapon
>>62911304
Thank you very much guys! I remembered everything so fucking wrong lol, I guess I only saw the beginning of the movie anyway. At least I remembered the ring and stuff

here's the football scene I was talking about:
https://youtu.be/j0klmld8vQw?t=10m27s
>10:27

thanks again, not knowing has been bugging me for a long time
>>
>>62911492
It's not that bad.
>>
>>62911433
Sure you just didn't drop a load of acid at one point and it all became just a bit to vivid?
>>
>>62910370
Does it star Burt Reynolds? Because he does that in a film where he and other cops are listening on a woman.
>>
File: 1412006613607.jpg (76 KB, 468x611) Image search: [Google]
1412006613607.jpg
76 KB, 468x611
People are stuck on an island during a storm, a guy with telephatic powers is locked behind bars and people are talking to him while it's cutting out to someone in a bathroom writing on a mirror in blood and then being made to commit suicide by the guy behind bars.

pls help
>>
>>62911449
that's not it, but thanks for mentioning it all the same. Very possible the film I'm thinking of was inspired by it
>>
>>62911502

It was animated and a legitimate Swastika, no Black Sun or anything.
>>
What was the show on nickelodean where it was a competition between two teams, always surrounding urban legends/myths? I remember one episode there was like a net challenge, and then whichever team won 2/3 challenges got to do the spooky final challenge, one involved going into a haunted house in the woods with the lights off. Please someone help me.
>>
It's a 90's teen horror movie. I don't remember much about it

>The lead is a blonde girl who has just moved into town
>At one point, she's walking around her house at night and is startled by a black cat. She might have commented on it being a cliche, even
>The killer is a pretty shameless Ghostface rip-off. Guy in black robe with a white-ish demon mask and Wolverine-esque glove claws
>At one point, you see this killer running through woods
>There might also be something about a curse and maybe witches
>>
>>62911121
Can you be more specific? It sounds like the plot of Star Trek V
>>
>>62911541
Legends of the Hidden Temple.
>>
>>62910270
Trying to think of an old kids movie from the early 1990s where people in like... robot armor... are in a world where they just zipline everywhere. All battles take place on ziplines. All travel is done on ziplines. Fucking zipline the show, basically.
>>
File: bakshi-wizards-08.jpg (110 KB, 1200x809) Image search: [Google]
bakshi-wizards-08.jpg
110 KB, 1200x809
>>62911424
Wizards?

Only animated movie with nazi wizards that comes to mind.
>>
>>62911524
Storm of the Century, a mini-series by Stephen King (written as a script, not based on a novel)

With based Julianne Nicholson as Kat.
>>
>>62911576

That's it! Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>62911570
Not kids movie, kids show**
>>
>>62911541
This is a joke right?
>>
>>62911563
No, that was on a set. This show actually took place in the woods.
>>
>>62911551
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ve_Been_Waiting_for_You_(film)

With Sarah Chalke. I saw it on tv.
>>
File: wizards-Peace.jpg (29 KB, 527x400) Image search: [Google]
wizards-Peace.jpg
29 KB, 527x400
>>62911588
Happy to help anon. Such a kickass movie, I might watch it again now.
>>
>>62911583
thanks senpai
been looking for ages
>>
It's a 90's movie. Looked like a drama/thriller about a soldier who returns home. He's a blonde guy, there's a bunch of scenes with two blonde kids, and I've narrowed down the specifics of the plot to either

>The soldier dude commited war crimes

>The soldier dude died and someone stole his identity
>>
>>62911514
I was like 6 or under at the time

Also I was raised by Mexicans so...maybe.
>>
>>62911612
>>62911551

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oji4yG6uJ4
>>
>>62910270

why hasnt this guy ever migrated into proper TV and Film? he's awesome
>>
>>62911576
THEY KILLED FRITZ
>>
>>62911696
I'M GLAD YOU CHANGED YOUR LAST NAME YOU SON OF A BITCH
>BANG
>>
a movie with a male detective of some sort (looked like he'd play lead guitar in eagles or something) who recruits a rookie female cop to go undercover and bring down some bad guys, but they become paranoid junkies in the process
>>
Some french softcore movie, it was like a bunch of 20 minutes vignettes with maybe two or three sex scenes each, one of them was about a guy who spied on his neighbour when she was getting fucked, then the guy becomes invisible and goes and fucks her.
>>
>>62910370
Scorpia?
>>
Movie from the 50´s/60´s. An indian guy runing away, on horse, at night using cavalry trousers he stole from a soldier that he killed.
>>
French movie. 80s or 90s. There's a reception, a guy faints and a woman unzinp is pants in front of everyone, takes out his limp dick (you see the dick) and plays with it with her foot. She isn't laughing though. She looks bored.

I've looked everywhere, asked about it here a few times in the last years. No luck.
>>
>>62911612
Thank you, man.
>>
>>62910929
>Another movie about little furry black creatures with large noses that terrorize people. I think they were killed by shooting them in the nose

Return of the jedi
>>
>>62911664
Yeah, they just gave you a bowl of ayahuasca to cure a cold or some shit
>>
>>62911682
Good god
>>
a couple having sex. shes riding him and slowly turns into some kind of monster. it was extremely hard to see
>>
>>62911727
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(1991_film)

Pretty good film. Jannifer Jason Leigh was such a good actress.
>>
>>62911227
Bump, I've been trying to remember this movie since I was 15
>>
File: picard_clapping.gif (391 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
picard_clapping.gif
391 KB, 250x189
>>62911763
>>
File: Sky Commanders.jpg (101 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Sky Commanders.jpg
101 KB, 640x400
>>62911570
Found it.. was Sky Commanders.
>>
>>62911635
sure it's not The Guest?
>>
>>62911779
Species? Or Species 2? Or maybe Splice?
>>
>>62911786
shit, that's it

yeah JJL is great, might have to watch it again just for her
>>
>>62911779
Species?
>>
>>62911779
That happened in a wayans brothers movie. Dont be a menace, maybe
>>
>>62911827
>>62911842
thanks, gonna look for it
>>
Been looking for this for ages:

Guy has his daughter/son kidnapped and in order to get him/her back he has to kill some high profile person (vague memory its a queen or someone..) who's visiting a mall or something?
>>
>>62911779
V/H/S had something like that.
>>
an 80s/90s movie about a kid who has a relative of some sort in the military and this guy dies in some faraway conflict and the corps ship his body home and the kid's family keep his casket in the house, then a bunch of people start dying

iirc the kid thought the military guy was awesome but his family loathed him
>>
>>62911541
Fuck all of you i found it on my own. It was Scaredy Camp.
>>
>>62911815
Nah, it's older.

I remember too little of it. The only thing that pops in my mind is a woman said "X is the name of the man who destroyed my life" or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 298x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 298x490
>>62911779
Meridian?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>62911779
Are they black?
>>
>>62911866
"Nick of Time" with Johnny Depp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6trRzB8fiA
>>
a fucking weird and unsettling foreign b&w film

bunch of people on an island, one of them (a man) goes on about ghosts haunting him and then they actually manifest themselves???

everyone looked vaguely like "jetset" people from the fifties or sixties and in my vague recollection they all go completely insane by the end
>>
>>62911168
Hell comes to frog town. Roddy Piper. You're welcome
>>
I vaguely remember watching a movie when I was younger about cyborgs hunting humans and the humans fighting back.

Most of 'em drove muscle cars. I distinctly remember a scene where one of they cyborgs was crushed while sitting in a black Corvette or Camero by one of the humans driving a monster truck. And it was definitely released in the late 80's/early 90's.
>>
>>62911938
And it's been in a lost media thread for days on /x/.
>>
Nobody help me with this
>>62911318

halp
>>
>>62911866
Nick of Time with The Depp and Chris Walken
>>
>>62911892
The Prowler
>>
>>62912050
holy shit, thats the one!

thank you so much
>>
>>62910930
The last part of your post has to be izombie, but I think you knew that
>>
>>62911685
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he does porn.
>>
80's kung-fu movie. Something about modern gladiators who fought with swords in an underground club. I think the hero and the villain were brothers. Lorenzo Lamas might have been involved in some capacity.
>>
I only remember one scene from this movie or series I saw on tv, like 10 years ago

>some sort of secret agent has been captured or taken hostage by a nation or organisation
>he is shown blindfolded with other captives on the background of a public tv broadcast, when a leader gives a speech
>secret service team analyses the footage and 'unblindfolds' the agent with super technology
>agent is blinking his eyes in morse code
>>
>>62910929
Ghoulies ?
>>
>>62912052
That's an indie movie. I saw it but can't remember the name... let me google a little.
>>
>>62910727
That reminds me of Orpheus and Eurydice myth.
>>
>>62912114
some details fit right in, but it's not the one

not that slasher movies are the gold standard for originality, but the plot to that prowler flick is eerily similar to my bloody valentine
>>
>>62912173
It wasn't 80s. Gladiator Cop (1995)
>>
File: 1358953847399.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1358953847399.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>62910270
Early 2000's foreign American Pie rip-off where the guy masturbates with a mitten full of spaghetti instead of a pie, then somebody eats the spaghetti.

It might be the same movie where a woman rides around on a bike and masturbates with the seat.
>>
File: GS_blk_z.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GS_blk_z.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>62912269
Hah.

You sire are a pic related.
>>
>>62912206
>>62912052
Brand Upon the Brain

Sorry it took so long.
>>
>>62912053
Definitely not it, Roddy Piper isn't someone you forget. Or mutant frogs
>>
I remember watching some tv show years ago. There was this scene where a kid was stuck under some sewer grate or something and an adult was there with him and couldn't get him out. I remember they sung Take Me Out to the Ballgame.
>>
>>62912316
Trying Too Hard: The Rip-Off Movie?

I have no idea though.
>>
>>62912316
>woman rides around on a bike and masturbates with the seat.

Hhnnng
>>
I have to go, but...

>tfw I was finally able to talk about movies on /tv/

Thanks, guys.
>>
>>62912435
I think that was from ER. The episode is called Hell & High Water
>>
>>62912293
Thanks, bro.
>>
>>62912548
I think that might be it. Thanks. I've been trying to remember what that was for ages.
>>
>>62912184
Alias?
>>
>>62912392
shit that felt eerily similar in places, but it appears to be in english? the one i'm searching for was definitely european, and no dubbing iirc. also it didn't really have that throwback silent era style

anyway thanks for looking i'm gonna check that movie out regardless!
>>
late 80's/early 90's kids film, it had little Pokemon esque aliens or creatures in it, the creatures were early CGI or animation synthesis that they did back then, they all had that soft and fizzy glow that cgi often did then.

the only scene i can remember is that they're attempting to escape the antagonist via a tunnel, they exit the tunnel and end up in a pool of water outside.

they may or may not get in a space ship and return home at the end.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_shatner.gif (1 MB, 170x180) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_shatner.gif
1 MB, 170x180
>mid to late 80s
>the end of the movie a ( 12 or so) kid is in a fighter jet
>for whatever reason eats now and laters then handcuffs himself to the roof of the cockpit and I believe crashes the jet into a body of water

I've already checked out DARYL and its not that one. I remember that it was a night scene, it was quite dark. This memory has been coming to me from time to time since I was in middle school and I don't know why.
>>
I've given up ever finding out what this movie was.

It was like in the late 80s maybe early 90s and the final scene is a some people calling out a girl's name and she's watching them/hearing them from a small dark attic in a house, looking onto a field from a window. It was some eastern european movie I think.
>>
File: munchie 2.jpg (17 KB, 380x274) Image search: [Google]
munchie 2.jpg
17 KB, 380x274
>>62911326
Dude, you would have remembered munchies
>>
Here's mine:

It's a Star Wars animated movie, set in Tatouine I think, and I remember nothing of it except the word "baobab", so I'm guessing there are some big trees. Anyone?

I'll check the thread to see if I can help.
>>
File: 1436545406298.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436545406298.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>62910270
this kid and his mom or some older women are being chasing by some monster that's rolled into a ball and theyre driving a truck
then another guy whos a pilot screams "IMMM COMING CHARLIE" and crashes into it, saving them
been trying to figure this out for months
>>
i think i've posted this in previous threads but i'll try again

stand by me-esque movie where a guy reminisces about his youth. in childhood flashback #1, he and his friend take a boat out on a lake and find an underwater cave with some sort of a loch ness figurine inside

in flashback #2, his buddy falls into the water at night and drowns (it's implied that the real underwater monster pushes him overboard)

details might be way off. any suggestions welcome
>>
>>62912785
I think that's Star Wars: Droids
>>
>>62912847
that sounds like some artsy movie
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>62912316
>woman masturbating with bicycle seat
The road to wellville?
>>
A woman in a white sweater getting stabbed by someone from her family in her house. She seems to know why this is happening, and the person stabbing her is either her son or her brother. He gets killed after that. It happens towards the end.

Please help, I've searched for years.
>>
>>62912876
it was not, i think i saw it at school. definitely kid/YA oriented
>>
>>62911460
Just kill the ones that don't listen and the rest will surely become obedient enough.
>>
There's a kid that burrows like a gopher or some shit terrorizing farmers and they kill him at the end and cry about it
>>
>>62912833
Sounds like one of the Critters movies again.
>>
>>62912916
any more details? anything?

overall atmosphere of the movie -- thriller or horror? language? era?
>>
>>62912833
Sounds like critters
>>
>>62912929
Probably Critters
>>
satan´s son(?) gets sent to earth from hell with some talking bulldog
>>
French movie where two teens kidnap a boy then the boy dies and towards the end of the film, one of the teens almost gets arrested before he tosses himself off his bedroom window when the cops arrive. pls help
>>
>>62913025
Omen?
>>
>>62913025
Little Nicky
>>
>>62913025
Little Nicky
>>
This group robs a bank but the police chase them. In the end, a couple just decide to make a run for it in a grassy field. They are both shot in the back of the head by snipers and then the credits roll.
>>
>>62913025
Not omen little nickey
>>
>>62912929
Caddyshack
>>
>>62910943
Did it star Kathleen Turner? Undercover Blues?
>>
>>62911227
The setting is California/los Angeles. It's like a documentary with different people talking about someone's death. It switches between normal and insane/hallucinating characters.
>>
File: 1432776868601.jpg (49 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1432776868601.jpg
49 KB, 599x600
A European (probably Slavic) horror movie where a hooker is running through an empty train trying to hide from a serial killer, she finds a hiding place and gets killed.

Later (or before) there's a scene where a hooker is at the killer's apartment, there are newspaper clippings about his crimes and she quickly tried to leave.
The killer is a dwarf. Possibly deformed, they didn't show him much.
>>
>>62911232
lol same age, same vague memories here. However, i did remember the Samoan giving people roses part.
>>
There's a girl and her little brother stuck in their haunted/possessed house and they're getting tormented by tiny claymation demons that come out of a portal from hell in their backyard or something. Also the brother grows an eye on the palm of his hand that he later stabs with a shard of glass. Saw it as a kid, looked some B horror movie from the 80's or early 90's I think.
>>
>>62913220
shot in the dark here based on the california ensemble motif, but short cuts (1993)?
>>
I've been looking for a weird movie that was a western. The beginning starts off with a guy getting tarred and feathered by a group of cowboys and then he is thrown into a town full of disabled and retarded people. There wasn't much dialogue, but there is a gun battle in the end with the cowboys and the townspeople. This was mid 90's
>>
A woman in a bridal uniform is hit in the head with a baseball from a nearby park and dies. Anything?
>>
>>62913283
I think that's The Gate
>>
>>62913283
The Gate
>>
>>62913312
Simon Birch.
>>
>>62913081
More info. I think one of the robbers was French. They all wore masks. I think animal masks. And one of them told a dirty joke about a man getting out of prison and eating a hooker's pussy and finding it full of food, and when he said he was going to vomit she said "That's what the last guy said!"
>>
>>62913357
>>62913369

There it is. Off to look for this, cheers.
>>
>>62913444
killing zoe?
>>
>>62913444
Sounds like Killing Zoe
>>
>>62913309
Sounds like Critters.
>>
The only thing I remember was that the protagonist is a black guy who doesn't say alot, and it's set on a train
>>
>>62913061
>>62913073
thank you
>>
>>62910687
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0108442/
Undercover Blues
>>
>>62913575
that's a bit thin. any of the sidney poitier tibbs movies, maybe?
>>
>>62911087
1980s I'm sure of it.
>>62911208
>11208▶
>File: image.jpg (72 KB, 307x500)

Nah, it was a real witch looking girl. Kinda like the Exorcist.
>>
>>62910687

Undercover Blues
>>
>>62913532
>>62913534

Thanks, I looked it up and it looks like you guys are right. Except for the part with it ending with a couple running away and being killed by snipers. I guess I'm thinking of a different movie there.
>>
File: j186g0.jpg (48 KB, 411x640) Image search: [Google]
j186g0.jpg
48 KB, 411x640
>>62910767
fright night?
>>
Ok I got one. I rented this animated video in 1987-1990. Pretty sure it was japanimation. The main thing I remember was this kid had this flying machine that had a horsehead on it. That was the main thing, he'd dip around on this horsehead start wars speeder type thing and go on adventures.

The specific scene I remember is their on some really depressing beach and he asks "what is this place" and someone says "this is the end of the world."
>>
>>62913575
Night Train
>>
>>62913297
Interesting movie, the one I'm looking for is darker, more like a psychological thriller. It may revolve around a manuscript. The camera is very present at some scenes, some scenes may repeat themselves but give another angle showing of the characters insanity.

Well these are really vague impression-like memories from when I was a kid so its not much to go on
>>
>>62913627
>thanking someone for pointing you towards Little Nicky
>>
>>62913730
this sounds more and more interesting every time you post, now i really wanna find it too. it's not natural born killers, by any chance?

if you're really desperate, try the imdb boards. it looks like yahoo answers from hell but you won't believe what they can dredge up if you just toss them a bone
>>
>>62913730
>The camera is very present at some scenes, some scenes may repeat themselves but give another angle showing of the characters insanity.
Satantango?
>>
>>62913549
It is not, but thanks anyways
>>
>>62910727
Finnegan and Trillian reach the nearby island covered with jungles where they are reunited with Joey, who survived the ordeal and paddled ashore using Finnegan's surfboard. As the three relax and admire the beauty of the island, a loud roar echoes from the forest and something huge crashes toward them through the trees. The camera pans out to reveal multiple active volcanoes within the core of the island, while an exasperated Finnegan mutters, "Now what?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Rising
>>
File: 1444381390926.png (103 KB, 278x262) Image search: [Google]
1444381390926.png
103 KB, 278x262
I remember seeing this video years ago (think I downloaded it on kazaa or something) of this foursome (at least I think there were four people - there might be more).

The people involved were these stunning blondes and a couple of guys (relatively good shape), I remember it seemed to be homemade, and one of the guys is talking to the other guy in a kind of french(?) accent. I think they swapped partners and the video included anal etc.

If anyone has any ideas, please help!
>>
>>62911121
Hellraiser 4 ?
>>
File: Powerman_5000_99b.jpg (49 KB, 545x357) Image search: [Google]
Powerman_5000_99b.jpg
49 KB, 545x357
>>62910270
I'm trying to find a movie about hackers from the late 90’s early 00’s. the only thing I can remember is a sexy girl in a in a chase scene were she grabs a skateboard, and some other scene were the main bad guy screams “DEUX EX MACHINA, GOD IS IN THE MACHINE”, or something like that, also the bad guys have a cyberpunkish look kinda like in this pic, it looks like a movie for television, anyone?
>>
>>62911206
Murdercycle?
>>
>>62913786
I haven't seen natural born killers, but I don't feel like it is it. Maybe I will try imdb!
>>62913860
No it feels very American, kind of mocking these stereotype American characters, the golf playing executive was a Hollywood producer I believe
>>
>>62913710
So close! I always thought that was it, but it's to do with witches or something, not vampire. The poster is laid out the same way though
>>
>>62910270
some spaceship crashlands in a swamp. the crew go out and explore a bit.

Why can't I remember more?
>>
Not a movie OP but that sounds exactly like the Alex Rider book Scorpia
>>
File: index.jpg (22 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
22 KB, 188x268
>>62914277
Hackers?
>>
It's a movie..maybe even a TV show where there are two men in a science lab or office and one of them offers the other to look into a microscope and when he puts his eye to the lens, the man triggers something and the other man gets stabbed in the eye through the microscope...
>>
>>62911168
The Last Man on Planet Earth ?
>>
>>62914335
is it kind of a comedy? british?
>>
My friend brings up from time to time a movie he tries to remember. All he recalls is that the movie is about two runaways from a prison or a mental asylum. They were either patients in the asylum or runaway prisoners - he cant remember that part. Anyway theyre both white and skinny and one of them has a mouse for some reason. If anyone has a slightest clue it would be a huge relief since hes been going on about it frequently for past two years.
>>
I remember this dubbed anime film where this dude dives into this body of water with a city in the background and theres a robot on the shore that he's talking to and the robot swears a lot
So the dude dives in and it stays with the robot for a few seconds and it just swears for a bit
The robot looked like those weird box robots from star wars
>>
>>62914374
>>62911168
Forgot to post the plot: During a war with Afghanistan, a weapon called the "Y-bomb" was used, which resulted in the deaths of 97% of the world's men. Feeling that they were better off without males, the women of Earth decided to outlaw men because they were too violent. 20 years later, scientist Hope Chase, fearing for the future of the species, conducts a cloning experiment to produce a new male of the species, whom she names Adam. When Adam reaches maturity, he soon finds himself on the run from the FBI, and hiding out with small rebel bands of the last remaining men.
>>
>>62914379
nah. wish i could tell you more but teh memory is so weak.
>>
>>62910687
>>
>>62910270
Pls help. In cinemas early 00s.
Guy gets out of jail, orders particular nationality of call girl, agency sends fake, he kills her.
Also, gives something to sombody to look after while he's in jail, they sell it. Kills them as well.
>>
Think its some of form of torture scene, some guy has this thing that opens his mouth strapped to his head, other guy puts a snake in his mouth?

Remember seeing it late at night as a kid and getting s c a r e d

H ELP ME
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 500x380
80's children cartoon movie. I remember some kid flying on a robot horse in space
>>
>>62914406

Treasure planet?
>>
>>62914538
plz
>>
Horror film
There's this girl being held captive in a house and she hears a telephone ring. Down a hole. She crawls to pick it up. Then I don't remember much until she comes to a room with a pool in the floor filled with worms or something. I think she pushed a woman into it. Later in the film she and someone else (?) is in a rowing boat in a lake and a monster kid or something attacks. There are insects swarming into its face and it falls over into the water and vanishes. Once again my memory blanks and out and there's a woman running down a slope. Out of nowhere there's this monkey decapitating her with a blade.

More than this I can't remember.
>>
File: sr71.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
sr71.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>>62912651
Was he flying one of these?
>>
>>62913575

Snakes on a train
>>
File: 146.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
146.gif
27 KB, 200x200
There's this conan-ish movie with this guy with a special sword that can shoot blades out of it. He's battling the final boss and has a single blade to shoot left, but wastes it and chooses to fight him in a sword fight fight instead. At one point the sword breaks, and he has a backup sword inside the sword.

Does anyone have any clue?
>>
>>62914698
Krull?
>>
>>62914362
Sounds like the Phantom movie. That scene always fucked me up.
>>
>>62914399
Oh brother where for out thou?
>>
>>62914707
definitely not Krull.
>>
>>62914698
Oh shit I think I remember AVGN having this in one of his top 11 lists.
>>
>>62914778
I dont know I dont remember any mice in this movie.
>>
adventure/haunted house film, 80s. romancing the stone-ish

the hero of the film walks into a trap and falls down a long pipe, landing in a room full of bones
>>
>>62914698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OU96za6czU
>>
>>62914354
No but I'm pretty sure Hackers was their main inspiration.

More info: the bad hackers are building a super computer (or some kind of computer) that's why he screams that, the girl in the chase scene is wearing stockings like in the pic but they are flesh colored
>>
>>62914538
Collateral Dammage with Arnie ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZYPHcG1-WU&ab_channel=xamjx
>>
File: phenomena_poster_03.jpg (481 KB, 1346x1791) Image search: [Google]
phenomena_poster_03.jpg
481 KB, 1346x1791
>>62914607
could it be Phenomena?
>>
>>62914362
The Phantom. I actually posted a description of the same scene here a couple months ago and someone recognised it.
>>
>>62910270
Does anyone remember a film in which apes have an execution stone covered in blood or something, and a big ooga booga ape is about to crush one of the heroes' heads with a giant stone before they get saved?

It scared me when I was like 10.
>>
>>62915281
The only thing that comes to mind is Congo.
>>
>>62915474
Might be it. I'll flick through it at some point, see if I can find that scene. I remember it being way more realistic than Congo looks, but I watched it back then when it was relatively new so who knows

thanks man
>>
>>62911318
Cinema Paradiso?
>>
>>62912184
thats some true shit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Denton
>>
Struggling to remember a film about, or featuring, a demon highway cop, hes bald with shades, has scars or runes all over him. Theres also a demon car mechanic, and its name was something like hell ride or road to hell.

Driving me nuts.
>>
>>62916385
Inferno Cop
:^)
>>
>>62916401

10/10 because you made me google it.

Fucker.
>>
>>62914399
Of Mice and Men
>>
>>62914406
Boku no Pico
>>
>>62912153
didn't stop that worthless whore sasha grey.
>>
Some Tommy Lee Jones movie where a kid camouflages into a tree.
>>
There was a movie on the Cosmopolitan TV channel, maybe it was an erotic movie, and all I can remember are two scenes.

One involves a female character (protagonist?) walking across the street, bumping into a black homeless girl or something. The black girl squeezes her tits and whispers "love me" and then the protagonist just kinda wanders off. It was weird.

The other scene was a sex scene between the protagonist and some other sexy women. I remember them talking in a dark room, with the other woman showing off her body to the protagonist. She was wearing some leather, maybe.
>>
Some 90's erotic thriller with a sex scene where the woman is pressed up against a glass screen with her boobs getting squashed. She looked like Marcia Cross
>>
>>62910270
A bunch of people are trapped in a burning building
Eventually the hero sacrifices himself with a fire axe to send an elevator shaft or something down to save his daughter and the group.
In the end you find out it was the photographer or something who caused the fire, and the last shot of the movie is him smoking a cigarette staring out a window/TV or something.

Can't remember the name but I swear to god it was fucking called Trapped or something like that...
>>
Another 90's erotic thriller where they are about to have sex and she undresses but before taking off her panties he tells her to leave them on. Then they change places and he completely strips nude before getting in to the bed
>>
>>62916878
wasn't a photographer but rather some guy with a video camera, like a journalist's cameraman.
>>
>>62911210
you saw chicken run while under the influence of something
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.