[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure I get it to be quite perfectly and totally honest, family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: le-samourai.jpg (215 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
le-samourai.jpg
215 KB, 1000x1500
Not sure I get it to be quite perfectly and totally honest, family member.

In that last scene, why the heck would he bring an unloaded gun? Was he just accepting the fact that he wasn't gonna survive the whole ordeal? If so, why not just run away?

Otherwise, cool movie. One more thing, what did the bird represent?
>>
He had failed as a hitman by causing up such a stir so in a way it was his form of sudoku
>>
He was honorable, a samurai must always finish his contract, or supposed to, remember the opening lines? Even though he killed the man who hired him to finish the job he knew he had to go through with it as it's part of his code. Of course he brought an empty gun as he realized she didn't need to die or some shit like that.
>>
>>62904137
Because he wanted to see the piano girl one last time, and he is not a guy who escapes.
The bird could represent a lot of things at once:
hope, feminity, freedom
>>
>>62904305
>>62904347
>>62904353
Thanks for actually answering.
>>
>>62904137

It was a suicide numb nuts.
>>
I thought it was cause the new contract his boss gave him was to kill the girl
he goes with an empty gun to show her her lover wanted her dead
also the ritual suicide thing cause he's a weeaboo beta kek
>>
Such a shit movie
>>
>>62904571
edgy, haha
>>
Le samourai or ghost dog?
>>
>>62904137

>tfw don't have $500 to drop for the poster

i wish i could get some nice posters.
>>
File: samourai-1967-10-g.jpg (200 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
samourai-1967-10-g.jpg
200 KB, 1200x852
>>62904137
he was comitting sudoku
>>
>>62904710

A poster on the wall is like a tattoo on the arm, if you have any gumption you wouldnt get one.

-Leslie Neilson
>>
>>62904778

Ya i bet i'd say the same thing if the movies i was in had shitty posters.
>>
>>62904795

anon the naked gun and airplane posters are sought after by film critics and fans alike...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.