[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>main female femanist protagonist Check >main female white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 30
File: jessica.jpg (83 KB, 1368x749) Image search: [Google]
jessica.jpg
83 KB, 1368x749
>main female femanist protagonist
Check
>main female white protagonist black love interest
Check
>black love interest is highly intelligent, well mannered and the voice of reason
Check
>gay couples everywhere
Check
>gay marriage
Check
>all white male characters appear to be weak or foolish
Check
>rape is the worst thing to happen to the main protagonist and the main source of evil
Check

Is this the most SJW show ever to appear on TV?
>>
>>62904060
>all white male characters appear to be weak or foolish

But that's wrong you retard

If the only problem you have with this show is an interracial relationship you are even more retarded. It's fucking 2015 who gives a shit.
>>
>>62904060
>Is this the most SJW show ever to appear on TV?
No, nothing will ever top Will and Grace.
>>
File: 1447946410317.png (187 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1447946410317.png
187 KB, 763x652
>>62904096
>>
>>62904060
Even if that all were true I think any Ryan Murphy show would take the cake for SJW.
>>
>>62904060
WE ALREADY KNOW NETFLIX IS GROUND ZERO FOR SJW SHIT

TAKE ONE LOOK AT SENSE8, ITS ALMOST A PARODY OF ABSURD SJW TRASH BUT ITS BEING SERIOUS
>>
>>62904096
2 0 1 5
>>
The first episode has already but every note to appease tumblr, right down to a dozen uses of the phrase "PTSD" in reference to rape. That is not something you get from rape. This is terminal cancer, I've never been this disgusted and angry with a piece of entertainment before. This needs to be burned.
>>
File: Someone got paid for this.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Someone got paid for this.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
Do set people know how phones work?
>>
>all these salty /pol/shitheads

I love this show even more
>>
>>62904060
>OP literally controlled by anger caused by show he doesn't like existing
Czech
>>
Just got down.

3/10 They killed Tennant
>>
>>62904060
Are you talking about Utopia?
>>
>>62904356
what"s your honest take on utopia?
>>
>>62904060
TELL ME ABOUT MATT MURDOCK
WHY DOES HE WEARS THE RED SHADES?
>>
>>62904397
I WANT TO GIVE SOME EVIL CRITIQUE ABOUT UTOPIA
>>
This show would suck either way. All it can do to stay interesting is pander to idiots.
>>
>>62904419
CAPESHIT.JPG
>>
>>62904060
Isn't this show's connection to Marvel shit tenuous at best? Is she a d-tier "hero" I've never heard of?
>>
>>62904309
*done
>>
>>62904060
Its supposed to appeal to chicks and broaden marvels audience.

Go blog about it.
>>
>>62904416
i am with you on this anon
go on and don't hold back.
>>
File: 1446839581153.gif (1 MB, 307x244) Image search: [Google]
1446839581153.gif
1 MB, 307x244
>>62904060
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/nov/20/marvels-jessica-jones-netflix-krysten-ritter

>MFW you plebs dont get the smartest superhero show for aeons.
>>
>>62904060
The best part about the show is the villain, who actually fucking DOES something. The rest feels like a fucking Days of our Lives. Bullshit characters doing shit no one cares about. It's just boring.
>>
>>62904609
Read some comic books, anon. It might not be as thrilling as ballet or opera, but you might learn to expand your mind a little.
>>
>>62904804
I liked DareDevil. And reading more comics (yes, more) will not make me appreciate a mediocre show. Swing and a miss, hope the show goes well so they get money for good content in the future. Can't wait for DD season 2.
>>
>>62904609
>The best part about the show is the villain, who actually fucking DOES something

and then they fucking kill him. RIP based Tennant character
>>
>>62904060

They were doing well with the entire dubious consent track they were taking with the Purple Man midway through the season. Then they decided to drop all of the grey morality that makes noir what it is, give the hero a legitimate reason to kill Tennant, and then everything turned to shit.

Basically, there was a tipping-point midway through the season where this show could have been legitimately excellent and they sacrificed it in favor of making the whole rape thing more clear-cut on who, exactly, was the bad guy.

Tennant was killing it before that tipping point. Jessica and Trish were distinctly unlikable, but at least in Jessica's case that was sort of the point. She's always been a piece of shit in the comics. They should've had her shit on Luke even harder desu, but I think the studio execs realized that they already made their villain twice as enjoyable as their hero and decided to tone things down a little bit so everyone didn't start unanimously rooting against her.

I, for one, welcome our mind-controlling britbong overlord. Bring back the doctor.
>>
>>62904177
>phrase "PTSD" in reference to rape. That is not something you get from rape
I'm pretty sure it is considering I was diagnosed with it and dealt with a therapist for the better part of a decade getting over my episodes and related panic attacks.

You're just a fucking idiot. Rape, like the actual physical and violent act not the tumblr "mean words" version, is a very horrifying experience and I wouldn't wish it even on a shithead like you.
>>
>>62904878
>thinks that a smart show is mediocre.

>is waiting for
>DD s2

this explains why you are a pleb
>>
>>62904878
What's there to like about daredevil??
Now don't say the actions were well made.
You need action go play a fucking game or watch some combat sports like mma,boxing or soccer.
>>
>>62904096
It's almost 2016, you mongrel. Racism is back on the menu.
>>
Who else thinks Kilgrave did nothing wrong?

The whole thing with his parents boiled down to a he said / she said debate in the end. Tennant just ended the conversation by having his mother kill himself AFTER SHE STABS HIM IN THE SHOULDER WITH SHEARS. Honestly, did ma and pa Kilgrave ever give any concrete evidence that their son was the bad guy in all of this? What if they were every bit as bad as he said they were, and were just trying to cover their own asses as they always had? Fuck man, Kilgrave had video-fucking-evidence of them being god-awful, and everyone just sided against him on the account of him being a failed experiment.

Seriously, when did I miss the nail in the coffin of Kilgrave being a straight up villain and not just the product of two mad scientists-turned-parents? Because the parents SAID SO?

Kilgrave was innocent, lynch Jones!
>>
>>62904959
Oh, right, because liking different things are bad. Sorry, I forgot.
>>62904989
The characters were more compelling. I actually felt conflicted about who I wanted to see succeed. The main character had to actually fight to get somewhere, not just whine and bitch. I care nothing for the main character in JJ, or any of her little side character friends. They feel forced and plain. The avocados-at-law are also kinda cringey, but they're at least better.
>>
>>62905029
They should've given him a chance to reform. As JJ herself noticed, his powers are immensely useful for good as well, when he wants to. It's weird how she's all for handing him in to the police, but refuses to believe he can ever be anything else than a murderer. It's stupid.
>>
File: jews.jpg (313 KB, 1028x613) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
313 KB, 1028x613
>>62904060
>watching jewish propaganda

what did you expect?
>>62904096
>2015

kek, memes have transcended reality
>>
>>62905054
>actually felt conflicted about who I wanted to see succeed.
can't disagree with this one.
>>
>>62905029
Kilgrave pls stop shitposting on 4chan. Your powers don't work through internet
>>
>>62905096

I think they tried to recreate this in JJ but Tennant just outperformed Ritter in every possible way so goddamned hard that they literally had to kill him off at the end to keep fans from demanding his own spinoff.
>>
Uh I couldn't care less about what the fuck you guys are going on about but Jessica asked for the cheapest bourbon in episode 2 or 3, next scene she's drinking Wild Turkey 101 proof, BBBBBBULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62905096
Right? In JJ, I couldn't care less. If anything, I felt like it'd be fun to see the villain win, just because he made things interesting and used his powers creatively. But I knew he'd never win, since he was called a rapist. No way they'd ever let a rapist live.
>>
>>62904096
>johnoliver.jpg
>>
>>62904096
What the fuck has 2015 to do with anything, electric cars are still not the norm, economic system is still shit, people still vote for shitheads, skrillex still sells albums, religion is still a thing, pragmatism is still a thing, fachion is still a thing, ufc is still thing, soccer is still a thing, WoW is still a thing, facebook games are successful..the list goes on and on
>>
>>62904060
i think she's kinda cute in a weird way
>>
File: 1446837958210.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446837958210.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>62905151
>religion is still a thing, pragmatism is still a thing, fachion is still a thing, ufc is still thing, soccer is still a thing, WoW is still a thing, facebook games are successful..the list goes on and on
>>
Why'd they kill Kilgrave?
>>
>>62905192
>All white men are evil and must die
>Rapists can never be rehabilitated or reformed
>Too cool for the show, stole the spotlight
Pick one.
>>
>>62904096
shoo shoo slimey limey
>>
>>62905219
>Too cool for the show, stole the spotlight

This.

Brought him on since he's popular with the Tumblr demographic, have to kill him to not have Tumblr demographic only stay attached to him
>>
>>62905234
Feels like they're gunning hard for the tumblr crowd. I guess the tumblrs love their shows fanatically though, just look at how many shit seasons of Supernatural there are. The comic book crowd is harder to please.
>>
>>62904060
Considering these plot lines happened in the comics long before the SJW bullshit got as popular as it is now. Eh. Not really. As much as it I'd like to also say that it could be seen as "Tumblr" the TV show. Nope
>>
>>62905275

The fact that they tried to write Kilgrave as being a victim of circumstance then drastically changed directions midway through the season without a shred of evidence or reason leads me to believe that this show could have finished a lot stronger than it actually did.

I liked the first half of the season. It was interesting. They should have stuck to playing with the dubious consent and nature vs. nurture argument instead of REEE HE'S A RAPIST HE'S EBIL DESERVES TO DIE

Even if you believe Kilgrave's parents' story unconditionally (despite the fact that they had no corroborating evidence or testimony) the protagonist and her posse still didn't exactly give the guy a fair shake.
>>
>>62905341
>HE'S EBIL DESERVES TO DIE
Anon, pretty sure he made somebody shoot their parents in the first episode.
>>
>>62905341
>Kilgrave's parents' story unconditionally (despite the fact that they had no corroborating evidence or testimony)

Not that anon but at first when they revealed that the mom was a part of that group and had been behind Kilgrave's powers, I actually expected it to turn out that they actually were evil or at least very deranged and that the mom and dad even years later now were still collecting data on Kilgrave which would be why the mom was there with the group. Just silently observing and based on their testimony learning how long he could hold someone under his sway now, what he could make them do now, etc.

But nope. Just feeling guilty, they did all the experiments and shit to save him, he controlled them for a long time, had to get out to survive
>>
>>62905372

Yeah, that was a little shifty. But you had to know they were goners the second the mom opened her mouth. Putting the protagonist on blast in the first half of the first episode? Target on your back. They should've wised up, realized they were in a television show, and spent the next few episodes kissing JJ's ass before sneaking off to call in the Avengers.

I mean, that's what I would've done.
>>
File: Capture.png (12 KB, 1075x118) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12 KB, 1075x118
Now let's see who directed it..
Oh how surprising..
>>
>>62905410

Don't you think the story would've been much better if the parents wound up being the big bad behind it all? Tennant's character was already charismatic and likable, it would've put the audience in a quandary to feel genuine pity for the Purple Man and some degree of sadness for his death that extends a little further than "aw shit they killed off the most fun character".

But nah, he was ebil rapist.
>>
File: 1408456960125.gif (622 KB, 274x204) Image search: [Google]
1408456960125.gif
622 KB, 274x204
>>62904060
the writer's name: melissa rosenberg
>rosenberg
>berg

/pol/ is always right
>>
Is it more SJWy than Sense8?

I thought Netflix was all about analytics. Are their this many wymyn watching Netflix?
>>
>>62905192

You can't do much else with him. Lock him up? Only until he's bored with prison and walks out the front door.
>>
>>62905426
Well not the big bad, but definitely the reason why he was so fucked up.

Could've done away with his illness and changed the recordings a bit, had the parents have been running this shit on other kids but Kilgrave was the only one to survive, maybe he wasn't even their real son but they took him into their home cause he was the last living subject. Raise him to be a weapon, they have him in a hermetically sealed room, they make sure to wear gas mask thing during experiments to stay safe, etc.

But nope.

I was genuinely sad when they killed him, moreso the actor though, I really like Tennant.
>>
>>62905526
I think Sense8 was way worse.
>>
>>62905419
>>62905457
are you trying to tell me that a jew is behind pushing a black male white female coupling?

seems to be a constant, are jews kekolds?
>>
>>62905557

No, the original writers of the Jessica Jones comics pushed that. The Jew lady just adapted it to screen.
>>
>>62905528
Have him disappear again.

Have him realize he can't get Jessica for now but that he can/will wait. Could've had her give a proper climax where she fucks up a lot of shit and people getting to him and he leaves until she "calms down" but not before she punches him one last time and properly fucks his face up a little so he actually doesn't wanna be seen. What was even the point of the dad saying not to even look at him now when he doesn't even look different?

Instead she just jumps over all the cops, separates a couple of people, pretends to still be under his control and then snaps his neck
>>
>>62905587

This. Or about nine hundred other possibilities. The ending was objectively shit.
>>
Question, did the parents even previously tell him they did those things as part of a way of saving his life and keeping him alive? Or did he not care about that part and just about how they did those things?
>>
>>62904060
see >>62905401
>>
>>62905587
I felt his attraction to her was unfounded. She's just a jerk. I get that it's all to drive the story forward, but she's just an unpleasant person. Her personality is fucking shit. I get attraction, I guess, but this full-blown obsession seemed uncalled for and unmotivated. She's not that interesting.

He could've walked away, said "I'm over you", and return as all-out fuck-it-all power villain in season 2 with a vengeance.
>>
>>62905648

This also would've been better than the original ending.

I think Netflix would've caught a lot of flack if they let Kilgrave live, though. They already made her at least five times as likable as Jessica. If they let him sail off into the sunset the writers would get blacklisted as rape apologists and never be able to find a job again.
>>
File: 1385606052658.png (67 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1385606052658.png
67 KB, 343x400
>>62905579
And guess who was behind that comic?
>>
>>62905684
Ironic. Tumblr's favorite actor gets killed off because of SJW bullshit.
>>
>>62905737

>sjw thinking consumes itself
>shocking

Except it's not, cause tumblrinas are all fat.
>>
>>62904096
Fuck off John.
>>
>>62905765
tumblr is dumblr
>>
>They didn't actually watch the show
If you did you will know that it's not rape (if it happened) what bothers Jessica, Killgrave did actually made her killing innocent people.
But yeah, there's a black guy, must be the Joos
>>
>>62905648
>all-out fuck-it-all power villain in season 2 with a vengeance.

Nah, bring him back season 3 instead and let season 2 be some person that he's had business with in the pastand not just mindfucked and who got curious about the person who "beat" Kilgrave and made him in their pov, run away
>>
>>62905807
>s-she's a good character, I swear, guys!
"I can't have death on my conscience! Not even yours!"
Yeah, that lasted for long. Solid morals there.
>>
>>62905807
>Killgrave did actually made her killing innocent people.

Pretty sure in the show he only had her kill one person since when she brings up he had her kill, he points out that he only told her to "take care" of the chick Jessica was thinking about. Wouldn't know exactly which person he had her kill if it was more than one.

Rape and just a loss of free will are the big things but of course they're not gonna keep saying rape every episode for fear of triggering women on tumblr
>>
>>62905852
I don't think they'll be getting a season 3. Let's be honest here.
>>
>>62904956
I wish a feral pack of niggers would rape you again you fucking whore.
>>
File: legendary.jpg (90 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
legendary.jpg
90 KB, 800x622
>>62904060
trolled HARD
>>
>>62905893
Netflix just pandered like a motherfucker to Tumblr, has one of the few shows with a female protagonist in it, has a lot of money to spend, wants to beat regular tv even more, has probably already spent a lot of money to even get the characters and rights for the show. They're getting more seasons
>>
>>62905955

How is it tumblr-pandering if the rapist villain is legitimately more likable than the victim protagonist that changes her mind on adhering to the Batman-code halfway through the season.
>>
>>62905966
Not Tennants fault if his acting is that based that it makes people like him more.

But the show had a chick overcome and beat her rapist/abuser and past trauma to the point that a literal mind-controlling dude couldn't control her anymore. The allegory for that is huge.
>>
>DD trains his life to become a badass
>JJ gets fucking hiptossed by a normal human female
>>
File: 117087022.jpg (28 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
117087022.jpg
28 KB, 399x400
>>62904060
WUT? Are you just making up shit? Jessica Jones isn't a feminist you dumbfuck. And most of the rest of your shit is wrong too.

At least give a valid criticism. Don't just make up bullshit.
>>
>>62906049
People are just mad because she fucks a black guy, which is how it is in the comics

But no one here knows who Luke Cage is, so they are seeing this for the first time and thinking it's some SJW conspiracy
>>
File: 1281946822820.jpg (35 KB, 462x460) Image search: [Google]
1281946822820.jpg
35 KB, 462x460
>>62904060
>>
>>62905966
Because it clearly isn't intentional. Tennant is just a better actor, and his character is just plain good. I understand why he is like he is. JJ is just a bitch for no reason.

>>62906012
I agree completely.

>>62906046
Spot on.
>>
File: B92enfrCcAAoIam[1].jpg (55 KB, 487x755) Image search: [Google]
B92enfrCcAAoIam[1].jpg
55 KB, 487x755
Wew
>>
>>62906049
>>62906082
>sjw on /tv/

Kill this board already.
>>
>>62906097
>JJ is a bitch

How so? She doesn't act bitchy in the show at all.
>>
>>62906049
name 1 good handsome white male character on the show who isnt evil or a villain
>>
>>62906067
I think it is more the way she does it. The only romantic interest she EVER shows in anyone just HAPPENS to be a random black guy a few minutes into the episode, for no reason. JJ should be with Cage, but the way their relationship is presented feels forced, much like her "tuff chik" personality.
>>
File: 1354055434027.jpg (76 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1354055434027.jpg
76 KB, 700x525
>>62906111
0/100

You need to try harder kid
>>
Shit like this is the reason you should never buy a netflix subscription and just pirate the stuff you like.
>>
>>62906118
She happens to notice him while snapping pictures and takes an initial interest.
they have a one night stand after chatting in the bar, that is a very normal occurrence
They later bond when discovering they both have superpowers
Nothing about it feels forced, you're just reaching
>>
>>62906067
Yeah, well. But that's because the comic character was created by the ultimate C.U.C.K, Mr. Brian Michael Bendis, probably the worst writer ever.

And when he created Jessica Jones and had to decide who to romantically involve her with, he chose the black Luke Cage, of course.

Seriously, it's not that difficult to see. This forced interracial shit is current Marvel policy.
>>
>>62906166
Nowhere in the series, before or after that, is it even implied that she's the kind of person who does that sort of thing. Hence, it feels forced.
>>
File: 10408497444.jpg (15 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
10408497444.jpg
15 KB, 267x200
>>62906117
A few of the people in the "kill-grave" club are handsome white males and not villains. You need to get over dumb racist insecurities, it's making you fucking dumb.
>>
>>62906134
>if you're not a nignog lover you're a troll

Please end your life and prevent this board from becoming even worse.
>>
>>62904060
Thanks for the warning.
I'll skip this one.
>>
>rape is the worst thing to happen to the main protagonist and the main source of evil
thats actually legit tpbh
>>
>>62906181
Fucking retard, they have a drunken one night stand in the comic
>>
File: 11124186224973.jpg (28 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
11124186224973.jpg
28 KB, 552x368
>>62906181
>women gets drunk
>hooks up with dude at bar she likes
>BUTT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!
>IT IS FORCED!!!

It's not forced you dipshit. You just need to get out more. You don't seem to understand how modern people live.
>>
>>62906246
>>62906182
>Reddit tier images

Embarrassing
>>
File: 1233030445764.jpg (48 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
1233030445764.jpg
48 KB, 470x600
>>62906208
>Straw-man

Can you just fucking stop? I never said/implied I was a nigger lover. You're just making up bullshit about the show, then calling anyone who disagrees with you a SJW. You're a fucking troll son. You need to get over your nigger obsession.
>>
>>62906257
>literally making up non-sense about a /tv/ show
>calls other embarrassing

ALL MY KEKS
>>
File: 1445297461836.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1445297461836.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>62904579
>He is a former staff writer for Gawker and currently married to his DVR

HIPSTER
I
P
S
T
E
R
>>
>>62906241
This is not the comics. In the TV series, she just does this randomly. We are not presented with a character that seems like the person who does this regularly, or ever. Hence, it feels forced. But please, go ahead and keep defending it. God forbid someone disagrees.

>>62906246
Oh, I'm sorry, were I not allowed to disagree? I've presented why I feel it is forced. She isn't presented as the kind of character who is randomly attracted to people and hops into bed with them. She does this only once, there are no implications of her having a history of doing it, and she never does it with anyone else afterwards. The way it is presented makes it feel random and forced. But please, go ahead and post "LOL STUPID" some more, I'm sure that's gonna make me like this mediocre show more.
>>
>>62906283
That was my first post in this thread senpai, now you're doubly embarrassed
>>
File: 1447937552800.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1447937552800.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>62904579
>Melissa Rosenberg, who wrote the scripts for
twilight movies
this just keeps getting better and better lads
>>
>>62906273
>implying constantly going back to calling me a troll because of different opinions isn't a strawman

You fucking sjw are always the biggest hypocrites.
>>
>>62905911
I remember turning up the volume to the music channel I never regularly listened to whenever my sister's friends would come over.

In my mind, I figured "hey, this makes me seem cool and they'll definitely notice me" In reality I probably looked like a transparent tool trying to impress people that don't give two shits about me.

I understand your thought processes when you wrote this edgy post and I'm cringing for both of us right now. Faggot.
>>
>>62906303
The two having a drunk one night stand is in the comics

It is not random in the series, either.

You come off as someone who has never visited a bar, much less had a casual sexual encounter with a woman
>>
i just finished it
here's my score
>acting 7/10
>writing 7/10
>sets 7/10
>overall 7/10
>>
>>62906372
This isn't the comics. I feel that it is random. Once again, I'll try to explain. She doesn't come off as the kind of person who has random one-night stands. She seems way too closed, cold and introvert. The way it is presented in the show (not comparing to the comics) feels forced. They could've presented it better.
Feel free to disagree, but don't pretend like you fucking know anything about me. You're embarassing yourself.
>>
File: received_960099704051883.jpg (23 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
received_960099704051883.jpg
23 KB, 720x720
>>62906429
Hey genius the comics are the fuckin source material, & if you've actually had a conversation with a woman you'd know this isn't outside the realm of possibility
>>
>>62906565
>more Reddit tier images
>>
>>62906565
They're based on the comics. They aren't the comics. There's a difference. Things are presented differently. They are not the same. =/=

Yes, people have one-night stands. And her character is not presented as someone who does that sort of thing casually. She seems introverted and closed. A random hookup, with that presentation, feels forced.
I don't see why you keep defending this, but please, go ahead. Maybe you just want someone to talk to? :)
>>
All of these betafag stalkers are rooting for Purple Fag-man
>>
>>62904060
you do realize crying little special little snow flakes like you are the polar opposite of cancerous SJWs right?

Serious. What do you want like? You want the main character to be male and white? No white males in the show to be weal or foolish? No gay marriage? No women with an light colored outer organ to be in a relationship with a male with a dark colored outer organ?

Would that help your precious little snowflake mentality? You know who you sound like when you whine and cry? You sound like SJWs

>i want, i want, i want, the world should revolve around the way i see it
>>
>>62905579
>>62905557

If jews are pushing white women and black men together- then why is the jewishest director of all time, Woody Allen, always making movies with almost exclusively white casts?
>>
>>62906787
To some degree, I think you're right. Complaining about skin color seems redundant. I think the reaction is based on the sum of all parts. It is okay to have a a white woman/black man pairing. It is okay to have have lesbians, evil white men, female lead, etc. But I think when you put it all together, all of it, some will take notice.
Let's put it the other way around. If we completely inverted the show. Powerful male lead, black female love interest that he overpowers in bed, women are beaten up (remember the bar fight scene?) and portrayed all as evil and manipulating (except a few mindslaves)... then the tumblr crowd would have a fucking field day.

It just feels disingenuous, like they added all these things not to further the story, but to impress a certain demographic. That's my take on it.
>>
>>62904060
Sounds like The Force Awakens.
>>
>>62906787
>normal guy.jpg
>>
>>62904177
>>62904956
>>62905911

You actually can get PTSD from rape.
>>
The objectively shittiest human being in the show award goes to the lesbian, so it's not all sparkles and rainbows and good-feels when it comes to the gay.
>>
>>62906901
Post-traumatic stress disorder. I think you can get it from anything violently traumatic. I know a guy who has it from a severe traffic accident involving a bus.
>>
This is the only capeshit that has no decent reasoning against the interracial couple. Because it was actually in the comics.
>>
>>62906364
>not turning up music to drown out other people talking and masking the shit you are doing

you are the faggot for presenting it that way.
>>
>>62906927
People who don't believe in PTSD tend to be under 20.
>>
>>62906881
Its just portraying fucking life m8. Some white women fuck black dudes, there are gay couples everywhere now, some white men are weak and foolish, and sometimes a comic is made with the main strong character being white and female

Just like in life some women are beaten up, there are powerful white men, white men fuck black women blah blah blah

The problem with people like OP who I'm assuming is a /pol/ack and SJWs is they are obsessed with their own kind and how they see the world so when a film or TV show doesn't fall in line with how they see things they lose their shit
>>
>>62906972
>there are gay couples everywhere now

not really.
>>
>>62906982
You know what i mean, they are accepted more and more now so they have gay couples more and more now in films and TV, they aren't pushing agenda, they are simply keeping up with the times

and when i say they are accepted more and more now, i mean in the real world, not fucking 4chan
>>
>>62906972
I agree. Some people put too much weight on race, or lack of diversity. Sometimes, life is just life. Sometimes, an evil white man is just an evil white man, and not a representation.
And yeah, that's life. But this is a TV series, where people get to make deliberate choices of what to show. The same way the SJW crowd wants everyone to be black and gay, others want them to be white and straight. Comic book series have a way out though, they can always point at the source material and say; that's why we do it.

I think OP is reacting to the fact that the writers took a direction that -intended- to break the norm by design. They made the conscious decision to make present the characters like this. For what agenda, we can only guess. Maybe to please the tumblr crowd, maybe to stay closer to source material, maybe by random happenstance; we don't know.

I personally believe they willingly made certain decisions to appeal to the SJW audience, and that it made the show worse than it could have possibly been otherwise.
>>
>>62906876
one exceptional jew apparently
>>
>>62907077
U do realize this is based on a comic book made nearly 15 years ago right? No such thing as sjws then
>>
Literally every moment of this show that didn't have Luke or Tennant sucked.
>>
>>62906049
>Jessica Jones isn't a feminist
>emasculates, assaults, and insults white men
>fucks a black man
>RAPE IS TEH MOST EVUHLZ THANG EVAH
>not feminist
Nice try.
>>
>Its more socially acceptable for a villain to torture and murder a dozen people in cold blood than rape someone once
>>
>>62908424
>U do realize this is based on a comic book made nearly 15 years ago right?
Made by a Jew 15 years ago.
>No such thing as sjws then
Cultural Marxism has been going strong for decades. The infrastructure for its dissemination has gotten more refined, however. I don't know how much longer they can keep getting away with it. People can just google these things now and find that the list of people involved with Jessica Jones reads like an Israeli phonebook.
>>
>>62908729
I don't know about you but I'd rather be killed than raped.

I do hate my life though.
>>
>>62904060
>>black love interest is highly intelligent, well mannered and the voice of reason
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>62908869
Are you a straight man assuming the rapists is also a man?
>>
File: 1416960965727.jpg (2 MB, 2423x3012) Image search: [Google]
1416960965727.jpg
2 MB, 2423x3012
>>62905151
>the list goes on
>>
Couldn't get past the first 30 minutes in the first episode. Are there ANY white male characters that are portrayed positively or masculine in this show at any point? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>62904060
Don't forget that the gay marriage having lawyer was a guy in the comic books.
>>
>>62904956
>Five minutes of getting raped.
>A decade of therapy bills.

Fuck, I was worried for a minute there that women might one day run the world.
>>
File: John Oliver on women.jpg (709 KB, 3059x1265) Image search: [Google]
John Oliver on women.jpg
709 KB, 3059x1265
>>62909602
>>
>>62904309
You missedthe post credit regeneration cycle
>>
>>62904060

You seem triggered.
>>
>>62905029
>Who else thinks Kilgrave did nothing wrong?
Kilgrave is the female side of an abusive relationship, emotionally manipulating people, controlling, turning people against you and demanding everything from his partners.

Jessica is the male side of an abusive relationship, physically strong and capable of hurting everyone around her without trying.

And people hate Kilgrave because he's a man with a woman's power.
>>
File: current year.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>>62904096
>>
can any /co/ friends tell me if the character of Jessica Jones has ever done anything notable at all aside from being brainwashed to kill Daredevil?
>>
>>62909716
I vaguely remember that Green Goblin tried to kill her so she and Luke Cage beat the shit out of him and unmasked him in public because Spider-man has been too big of a softcock to do it for the last fifty years.
>>
>>62909716
Oh and also she got Squirrel Girl to babysit her baby because not even Thanos or Doctor Doom are willing to fight Squirrel Girl.
Which was a nice tip to the same problem the Fantastic Four had years earlier where they made Doctor Doom their children's Godfather because no-one was willing to risk pissing Doom off to kill their kids.
>>
>>62904579
Is this kind of article what South Park meant by sponsored content. It reads like an ad.
>>
>>62905579
Yeah but she didn't have to demasculate all the white males in the process did she?
Excluding Purpleman who's a cishet scum rapist ofc.
>>
>>62909716
This page after Spidey reveals who he is
>>
>>62904579
>thankfully, Jessica isn’t about a dark brooding boy who is super upset due to a textbook comic book ordeal. She has suffered trauma and is dealing with her PTSD.

Is it my imagination or does this semantically boil down to "This is good because this time it's a girl who is damaged by trauma instead of a boy who is damaged by trauma" and nothing else.
>>
>>62910105
Holy shit Kristen Ritter was such a bad casting decision.
>>
Goes to show if you make a mess of a story you need to have a string villian. Which arrow season 2 flash season 1 and daredevil all had. Killgrave is suppost to be scummy. He is literaly just goofy.
>>
>>62910178
What did he mean by this lads?
>>
>>62904096
did you forget what board you're on?
>>
>>62904579
>Unlike Daredevil, which was so murkily shot it was almost impossible to see the action half the time, Jessica Jones is lit crisply and clearly, capturing a sort of New York City grit that still exists in Manhattan even in this age of a Disneyfied Times Square.
Except DD is the one that has a modicum of cinematography, something the bland JJ doesn't.

Anyway this is annoying because the Guardian culture section is usually really good
>>
>>62910163

but she's jewish

try to find a redhead jewish girl without jew girl features
>>
>>62910105
kuked
>>
>netflix

ayyyy
>>
>>62910196
obviously that ultron is the best villain.
>>
>>62905579
>Jessica Campbell Jones Cage is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Brian Michael Bendis
>Brian Michael Bendis was born on August 18, 1967 in Cleveland, Ohio to a Jewish-American family
>>
>>62909511
no
>>
Instead of complaining here you could do the same thing that SJWs do. At least you wouldn't be wasting your time.
>>
>>62911278
what would that be
>>
File: Kristallnacht.jpg (29 KB, 459x370) Image search: [Google]
Kristallnacht.jpg
29 KB, 459x370
>>62911291
>>
>>62904096
>Muh current year

Asshole.
>>
>>62904060

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>62904217
Just because you're a faggot.
>>
>>62911399
Stay mad, closetfag
>>
File: 1213423423.jpg (33 KB, 720x418) Image search: [Google]
1213423423.jpg
33 KB, 720x418
>>62904096
>It's fucking 2015 who gives a shit.
>>
>>62910234
>The Guardian
>Really good

Eatshitter detected.
>>
>>62911434
Stay fag, cocksucker.
>>
File: le 2015 man.jpg (23 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
le 2015 man.jpg
23 KB, 450x250
>>62904096
I MEAN COME ON
>>
>>62905275
Supernatural stays on air thanks to the rabid female fanbase in love of the male leads. Tumblrites deep down are just regular fangirls, they just want hot guys and shipping. They may say good things about Jessica Jones but there aren't enough hot guys for keeping their attention and they don't like male niggers as shipping material
>>
>>62911131
>Brian Michael Bendis was born on August 18, 1967 in Cleveland, Ohio to a Jewish-American family

Stormfront is always right, unironically.
>>
>>62904060
>Is this the most SJW show ever to appear on TV?

If it is now, is very close.
Joss may be raging with envy by now.
>>
>>62904060
>Protagonist is a white woman
>Villain is a white man
>High powered lesbian business woman
>The rest of the supporting cast is helpless black people

It's like a feminists wet dream
>>
Yea I shut this off around the 4th interracial sex scene because it went from trying to portray some innocent little fling to blatantly saying
HAHA WHITE BOI DICK TOO SMALL TOO FUCK JESSICA JONES"

I just picked up a superior show, The Man in the High Castle and have not looked back since.
>>
>>62912156
>Luke Cage
>Helpless.
>>
>>62912217
>Implying an average white guy want to fuck this ugly bitch.
>>
>>62912230
Her neighbor, Lukes contact to get that information about who killed his wife. tat little mind control girl random people in the street it's all consistently black. I feel like Buzzfeed made this.
>>
File: kritter1.jpg (23 KB, 227x276) Image search: [Google]
kritter1.jpg
23 KB, 227x276
>>62912252
>>
>>62912252
I would. I have almost no standards. I am your typical black American male I get the leftovers from whites and then gloat how I have the superior cock size.
>>
>>62904956
that's why i keep my PTSD for myself. sometimes mention it, but keep it low profile. people who never had suffered physical abuse, don't understand why simple memories hurt so much.

my therapist was the first person who showed real empathy grounded in understanding what i'm going through.

but yeah, fuck those insensitive assholes, and fuck those oversensitive tumblerinas.
>>
>>62912217
>The Man in the High Castle

Thanks anon, I've been looking for a show to pick up for a while now
>>
>>62912383
Enjoy. If we liven in the world of the Man in the High Castle a person who writes a show like Jessica Jones would be executed for racial treason on the spot.
>>
>>62912376
What do you have PTSD for were you raped by a man too?
>>
>>62912376
i was beaten, molested and thrown naked into public space by my "friends" in the kindergarten.

kids can be pretty evil.

i blocked this memory until i was 27. after three years still sounds insane. that's why only my therapist knows the details.

you?
>>
>>62906876
To get some shiksa ass.
>>
>>62906876
>white cast
>le jews are white may may again
>>
>>62906273
>>62906134
>>62906082

2004 called, they want their memes back.
>>
which episode has the rape scene in it? i don't care about the rest
>>
>>62912638
Dunno I am 9 in and haven't seen it yet but have seen 5 interracial sex scenes. I feel like writing a letter to my governor or something.
>>
>>62912663
ok thanks for letting me know
i just read something about people being triggered or having a hard time watching sexual abuse and i thought there was something there
>>
>>62912721
I read this too in the Gawker comment section of the review about how everyone annoyed how they use rape as an origin but so far that hasn't even been shown just alluded to so what the fuck are they bitching about?
>>
BLACKED THE TV SHOW
>>
What happened to the kids in the closet in episode 3? I just finished episode 3.

Kilgrave told them to go to the closet and they're never mentioned again. When Jessica Jones is in the house she never finds the kids nor are they mentioned.
>>
>>62905151
faggot.
>>
>>62906876
To be fair, Woody Allen doesn't follow the judaism. He's an atheist who happen to born on a jewish family. In fact, he doesn't seem to be very sympathetic to Israel and the concept of chosen people in general
>>
girl here, I'm sorry boys but it's 2015 and big black is the way to go
>>
It's hard to defend this show as not SJW garbage when she literally used the line "breeders" when revering to a white couple with children .... This show sense8 level SJW crap witch is sad because I liked daredevil and was hoping the rest of the 'defenders' stuff they are doing was on the same level
>>
>>62904110
Sense8 is a show where it actually makes sense to have a super-diverse cast. Speaking different languages, appearing in different countries, seeming sort of schizo to other people, all makes for an interesting plot.

Gorski's partner walking in on him making out with Riley was gold, desu.
>>
>>62904190
I also noticed this and was moderately upset
>>
>SJW

You losers have memed that word into the ground. Its lost all meaning. It's basically anything you people don't like, which is everything.
>>
>>62913307
Also hopes little brother
>>
Did anyone else notice how often people pissed themselves in this show?
>>
>>62910105
KEK nigger got cĂșcked out by a little spider fuccboi
>>
>>62904096
C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>62912376
I was raped and I just forgot about it and got on with my life.
>>
>>62904096
Thanks anon I forgot the year.
>>
Really wondering if the /pol/ fags ITT even read the comics
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.