[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh goodie, it's a Ryan/Boyd episode of Last Man Standing..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: eve.png (241 KB, 353x250) Image search: [Google]
eve.png
241 KB, 353x250
"Oh goodie, it's a Ryan/Boyd episode of Last Man Standing..." said no one ever.
>>
>>62901021

>Ryan

ya goofed
>>
"Oh hey I'm gonna watch Last Man Standing…" said no one ever.
>>
>Never heard of this show
>"A married father of three tries to maintain his manliness in a world increasingly dominated by women."

What a triggering plot. And 5 seasons? Who the fuck watches this crap?
>>
>>62901058
They certainly did goof. The character is bad enough, then ya find out he's one of those Masterson Scientologists IRL.

So is the tubby dyke on Walking Dead.
>>
>>62901098
>>62901113
My parents
>>
>>62901113
I do, you cocksucking cunt faggot.
>>
>>62901113
Tim Allen had one of the longest running sitcoms of the 90s.

When he got too old to do movies, he went back to sitcom mode. This one is better than Home Improvement really, instead of having three sons he has three daughters, one is pretty hot and dumb as shit, the perfect combo... plus it's nice to see a straight white CIS male on national television railing against Hillary and Obongo on a weekly basis.
>>
File: 1447497609250.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447497609250.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>you will never marry Mandy Baxter
>you will never watch football every Sunday with your father-in-law Mike Baxter
just kill me now, this feel is too terrible to bear
>>
Does Dever do anything lewd in this series? I saw her in a bra in Laggies and I've had a big stiffy for her ever since.
>>
File: 135300_8861_ful.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
135300_8861_ful.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1066
>>62901508
She's basically the second biggest star on the show after Allen. She has a dry sense of humor and serves as Tim's favorite child/son he never had, loves sports, conservative, etc. I thought they might have been going for a closet dyke thing for a minute last season but it never materialized.
>>
>>62901720
No, the only stars of the show are the dark haired girl and the mom. two top shelf semen demons
>>
>>62901984
>you now remember the cute 3rd sister in season one that was inexplicably replaced with the dumpier "MILF"
I guess they were going for realism??
>>
>>62902029
They replaced her cause she looked too young and wanted an older looking teen mom.

As to dissuade the young girls watching to not connect with her but with eve now.
>>
>>62901508
post webm plz
>>
File: kaitlyndever.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
kaitlyndever.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1040
>>62902676
I only have jpg for you
>>
>>62902718
It'll have to do.
>>
I started getting into it when ABC moved The Neighbors to the timeslot after it (which is usually their test or chopping-block timeslot). Last Man Standing isn't special but it's a solid show and hits a conservative niche that isn't well represented in network sitcoms. It's got a solid cast though with some great eyecandy and good tv/film alumni (Tim Allen, Nancy Travis, Hector Elizondo). I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but I'm sufficiently entertained if I do.
>>
I thought this was a justified thread and the OP meant Raylan/ Boyd. I was so confused trying to make sense of the comments.

Isn't that Loretta too?
>>
>>62903028
I thought it was that too, but that's because I don't know offhand who Ryan and Boyd are, unless those are the husband and son of the oldest daughter. I assumed OP mispelt Raylan and was just alluding to the actress who was on both shows.
>>
>>62901113
>Who the fuck watches this crap?
men that are not pussified
>>
it's no mindy project i tell you what
>>
>>62903028
You're not the only one.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.