[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like South Park?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
Do you like South Park?
>>
I like early South Park and late South Park for different reasons. I would watch early South Park more for comedy but later South Park for SJW's getting BTFO.
>>
yep. Movie is also 100% perfect.
>>
This new season is turning out fucking great.
It's all connected, and leading to something hilarious, I'm sure.
Only two weak episodes imo, the safe space one and the yelp not very funny.
>>
It's fun. I just wish they did more musicals, it's a shit genre but they are great at it.
>>
>>62900694
This is accurate. 1-6 were hilarious but 17-19 have been hilarious for different reasons.
>>
I like the first few seasons, everything after the film was very hit-or-miss imo
>>
>>62900719
Safe Space song was pretty funny.
>>
It's the one show I can't drop
>>
>>62900814
Same. It's consistently been in my life since childhood.
>>
>>62900651
Unwavering fan since 1998.
>>
>>62900651
You PC bro?
>>
I like how much they shill on 4chan
>>
I liked it as a kid because I was amazed that my parents let me watch it. Then I really fell in love with it in middle school. Then I grew up.
>>
>>62900859
Yeah brah
>>
I think watching south park is the closest thing I have to a religious experience.
>>
Not anymore
>>
>>62900859
pussy crusher brah
>>
>>62900973
No bro! PC is not about Pussy Crushing! It's about standing up for uhmm uhmm... I NEED A SPOT! SOMEONE SPOT ME BRAH
>>
>>62900651
This season has been the best in a long time.
>>
>>62901387
>this
>>
>>62901387
Agreed. I like how all the episodes are connected as well.
>>
I do but I don't understand why people see it as some platform the writers use to express their opinions , it South Park. New South Park for me seems to be Matt and Trey making fun of and fashioning a retarded story around something they read in the paper or online or something that bothers them in their day to days.

Yet I see threads calling them shills or saying SJW are getting btfo.
>>
Yup. I just played the stick of truth as well and now I like the show even more. Pretty fun game desu senpai, it feels like you're playing an episode.
>>
>>62901387
>>62901413
>>62901487
Matt and Trey are going for the Emmy's this year
>>
>>62901337
PC is about standing up for people or groups who either can't stand up for themselves, or feel that standing up for themselves is not enough and could sometimes use a helping hand from the outside, while simultaneously explaining and correcting the toxic behavior of those who harass the people or groups who can't stand up for themselves.
>>
Buckle up, buckaroo!
>>
>>62901502
I think the shill thing might actually be for real. Seemed like there was way too much posting on the webz this week for it to all be organic. And then it's hard to tell what's shilling for the show/game and what's actual opinion and who's just picking up the meme and running with it.

Of course, that's part of the joke, so well done. Sponsored content y'all. Et tu OP?
>>
>>62900706
And something hilarious in one or two episodes makes shitty, boring and generally unfunny season retroactively worth more how exactly?
>>
>>62900651
I'm just amazed they have managed to not sink into mediocrity yet.
>>
It has been a good season.

It's the only show I've seen that redeemed itself after jumping the shark.
>>
>>62900705

The movie is seriously amazing, from both a narrative and musical perspective. I really need to rewatch it.
>>
>>62900706
>Only two weak episodes imo, the safe space one and the yelp not very funny.

The sodo sopa one and the one with faggots were both terrible.
>>
>>62901387
Yeah, this season is the best they made EVER.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.