[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this show so fucking amazing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 720x406
Why was this show so fucking amazing?
>>
It wasn't. You're just a dork.
>>
>>62899027
it was directed by Genndy Tarto-i cant spell his last name and am to lazy to look up but made samurai jack and dexter's lab
>>
>>62899095
Damn you got him.
>>
It's Samurai Jack Star Wars. Of course it's amazing.
>>
Because it actually showed some WARS.
>>
>>62899054
Thanks, Kevin.
>>
Going from cartoon Grievous to movie Grievous was almost physically painful.
>>
>>62899027

Lucas had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>62899185
You're a big guy
>>
>>62899185
*coughs loudly*
>>
>>62899209
This. The biggest reason it was so thrilling and cool was because the characters KEPT
THEIR GOD DAMN
MOUTHS SHUT

The movies are way too dialogue-heavy. Clone Wars represents the opposite extreme.
>>
File: 1390882418933.jpg (14 KB, 360x350) Image search: [Google]
1390882418933.jpg
14 KB, 360x350
>>62899027
You know how when you see a dog doing tricks you think, "Wow! That little guy is smart!" It's like that. Most animals are kind of dumb just like most cartoons, but when you see a smart one it stands out all the more.
>>
Because you watched it when you were 12
>>
>>62899054
this guy gets it
>>
Because it was Based Genndy.
His style is just so fucking distinct and perfect for this series.

>that scene when Anakin goes Apeshit and you see the flashes of Quigon, Obiwan, and Yoda staring in horror
That shit really got to me, man.
>>
>>62899381

Watched it the other day and actually appreciated it more than when I was younger.
>>
>>62899623
The Smurfs.
>>
>>62899712
there was two different ones, a micro series made by lucas and a full tv show that lasted multiple seasons
>>
>twirling lightsabers in the PT throws machildren on an autistic fit
>Neo Jedis shrugging off hundreds of droids with a flick of force push is amazing thanks to Based Genndy

fuck you all
>>
>>62899507
Me too senpai. Forgot how awesome the Mace Windu scene was.
>>
>>62899891
It's a cartoon fan fiction, it can do whatever the fuck it wants.
>>
>>62899891
one is a cartoon, retard
>>
>>62899185
He was built up so good and then seeing him on the big screen ruined it
>>
Dirge was really cool but the way he died seemed kind of stupid to me even as a 12 year old
>>
It was amazing cause they were so short, and intense.
And the animation kicked ass.
>>
>>62900380
If it makes you feel better, he didn't really die there. He doesn't die for real until he gets shot into a star.
>>
>>62899027
>laser gatling gun

Fucking retarded.
>>
>>62900341
I was so hyped to see Grievous on-screen after Clone Wars. And it just died for me.
>>
File: george sucks.jpg (98 KB, 346x566) Image search: [Google]
george sucks.jpg
98 KB, 346x566
>>62899027
because Lucas wasnt involed in it
>>
>>62900483

He was though
>>
>>62899277
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.