[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEFTOVERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: azrael.png (731 KB, 682x561) Image search: [Google]
azrael.png
731 KB, 682x561
AZRAEL LMAO Edition
>>
>>62898121
I don't understand the characters fully. The whole back and forth between Nora and Riley from The Boondocks was a bit confusing. Why did Nora feel compelled to look at the questionnaire and then ask Riley the questions? Why did Nora feel compelled to throw the stone through Riley's window, and why did Riley feel compelled to throw it back?

Was it just a back and forth of one thinking they're better than the other and the other proving that the other needs to get off their high horse?
>>
>>62898263
well that's probably because you're autistic
>>
>>62898290
so are you until you explain your interpretation
>>
>>62898263

Nora threw the rock because John is a cunt
She asked the questions because that was her old job
Black girl threw it back cause Nora was harsh as fuck in telling it straight
>>
>>62898317
Hey can you just calm the fuck down and let Jerry kill the goat?
>>
>>62898359
so looking at the new questionnaire was a matter of curiosity, and asking them to Black woman was her trying to be nice, but she ended up keeping things too real which made her look like an asshole, so black woman leveled it by kicking her off her high horse position?

I feel like there was a very specific distinction Black woman was trying to make by Nora's kids being departed and her own daughter not being so. What was she trying to get at here? That her situation is not the same as Nora's since her kid is still missing for unclear reasons, so Nora doesn't know shit basically?
>>
>>62898121
>tfw waiting for the overarching plot to develop but the show is going nowhere
At least with Lost the series went places, the ending might not have been satisfactory, but at least we got explanations to lots of mysteries along the way and new ones got added. In this show I feel like I'm still waiting, and will wait until the show is completely finished, especially since they don't seem very willing to committ to the mystery but are instead content with straddling the line forever.
Last episode has potential to get things going, but I'm expecting things to be back to normal in 2 episodes once the season is over.
>>
>>62898525
black smoke monster, still waiting on that bro
>>
why did this happen to her? did she get it from playing too much undertale?
>>
>>62898870

> literally explained in the last three episodes
>>
If you look at lost as a whole, a lot of things were left unexplained for several seasons.

I think the point is, we don't need to know, but our desire to know might make some frustrated with the show.

Personally, I enjoy having my own theories for now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.