[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Vader's armor smell like after wearing it 24/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (57 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg
57 KB, 768x431
What does Vader's armor smell like after wearing it 24/7 for 20 years?
Did Sheev have to help Vader poop when he was getting used to his armor?
Did luke get rid of his father's poop bag when he burned his armor?
Or did he burn it with the armor?
>>
He was powerful enough in the dark side that he didn't need to poop anon.
>>
Midichlorians kept him fresh
>>
Actually all his nutrition was liquid so he probably had a colostomy bag type deal going on.
>>
sand
>>
>>62896810
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>62896810
Probably like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon.
>>
Ok can we get a fucking Star Wars general sticky so the shills can stop shitting up this board. We get it, the new Star Wars is coming out. Fuck. We can even put up a big banner that's says "don't forget to see the force awakens this December!!!" If it will stop the shilling. Disney has way too many shills. We don't need 5000 threads about the avengers and Star Wars for 5 months before they come out.
>>
>>62896810
imagine the smell
>>
File: darthvader_400x400.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
darthvader_400x400.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>62896825
We both know that's not at all how the dark side works. He's powerful with the dark side but the dark side doesn't make things pleasant. Vader would be shitting in complete anguish. Each moment shitting he would be thinking about his wife, as he squirts out some more liquid into the Sidious approved colostomy bag.
>>
File: NKRDJQ.jpg (62 KB, 730x412) Image search: [Google]
NKRDJQ.jpg
62 KB, 730x412
>>62896979
What would Vader's shit consist of? Would it be as salty as your post?

Furthermore, after long space battles, would Vader still shit into his poop-bag? I imagine this would be seriously uncomfortable. Vader is in a state of constant pain but only what is necessary to fuel him.

His personal tie fighter was overseen by him and I would imagine had very specific features to accommodate Vader's out of the ordinary needs. Like his size and what to do with his waste. So instead of having the Sith lord sit around in his own feces for a six hour long battle, the Tie Advanced x1 would have a special tubing inserted into Anakin's asshole should he require to do number two.

When Lord Vader was twisting the devices in his cockpit, was he adjusting the aim of his fighter or activating the poop tube? He was under an awful lot of stress on the Death Star, managing the battle stations, so it was probably a perfect time for him to relieve himself.
>>
>>62897303

I admire your commitment to this gag
>>
>>62896810
>>62897303
kekd
>>
File: Darth_Vader_Reaching_Out.png (440 KB, 544x623) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Vader_Reaching_Out.png
440 KB, 544x623
>>62897333
I do have more thoughts to continue my shitposting regarding Vader's shitting:
>>62896893
No, no, that would be if Vader didn't have a means to collect his waste. His poopy would be coarse after the amount of Sith drugs pumped into him, rough and irritating as it gets everywhere underneath the Sith's suit. Perhaps Sheev would develop it as such to fuel Vader's hate.
>>
And I thought he smelled bad on the outside
>>
>>62897303
fat ogre shit
>>
File: d4Prr.jpg (21 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
d4Prr.jpg
21 KB, 856x480
>>62897303
I'd also assume his meditation chamber had the same waste disposal features.

Does this mean a high ranked Imperial officer could of accidental walked into Vader pooping? Or would they have ever known? Did Vader choke Admiral Ozzel while he was doing his business?
>>
>>62896945
Wouldn't bacon by crispy if it was burnt?
>>
Obviously he had his suit cleaned while he stayed in his meditation chamber.

Dunno about the poop question, maybe his suit recycled things really well like a Dune stilsuit.
>>
>>62897900
Still, it would of smelt terrible after prolonged conflict. Vader didn't have time for a spit clean in his meditation chamber after he brought Luke to the deathstar.
>>
>>62897965
one of those buttons on his chest is for air freshener

it's canon look it up
>>
>>62898055
Old canon you mean. Wouldn't Vader smell little to nothing anyway after suffering such burns?

Would some of these features be automatic? Would his suit be able to detect when he has to shit or has diarrhea?
>>
>>62898092
>"We will stop the rebels here, on Dantooine. The Emporer--"
>"Lord Vader?"
>"I'm okay. I'm fine."
>hatch opens on Vader's ass
>PHHHPPPPTTTBBBBTTTT
>diarrhea spreads over the bridge of the star destroyer
>imperial officers struggle not to vomit, knowing it will mean a force choke
>the air turns hot, humid
>embarrassed, Vader goes to nearest escape pod and leaves
>uses force to crash ship into a sun
>no one will know
>>
File: star-wars-darth-vader-spinning.gif (952 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-darth-vader-spinning.gif
952 KB, 500x213
>>62898278
You are now imagining Vader shitting himself out of surprise when Han ambushes him.

Then the Tie's waste disposal units malfunction, causing Vader to be stuck spinning in space, as piss and shit fly everywhere in his cockpit.
>>
>>62898352
I just imagined him yelling "NOOOOOOOOOO" during that like at the end of Revenge of the Sith and lost my shit, thanks.
>>
>>62898278
>no one will know

lol
>>
Is there an eu explanation for it? They explain literally everything.
>>
>>62898278
Wouldn't happen, Vader's suit would filter out all the Hydrogen sulfide leaving a pleasant pine smell.

Get your facts straight.
>>
>>62898387
Of course.

> It was therefore easier for Vader to receive nourishment through liquids, intravenous and otherwise, and to rely on catheters, collection pouches, and recyclers to deal with liquid and solid waste.

Also,

>In public, Vader was known to claim that he never ate or drank.

Vader employed North korean tactics on the Galactic Empire. He doesn't eat, drink, thus has no need to shit.
>>
better yet, why does he have a control pad on his chest? Isn't that a very vulnerable target not only for attackers but for pranksters?
>>
>>62898439
I would assume Vader can easily lock it down for him to only use it when he permits it. Or rather, the device only accepts him to input whatever commands.
>>
You know, after thinking of all this I can only imagine a Vader version of the Samus shitting comic.
>>
>>62898436
Interdasting
>>
File: twins_bgv3_svart.jpg (136 KB, 1204x965) Image search: [Google]
twins_bgv3_svart.jpg
136 KB, 1204x965
>>62897303
>What would Vader's shit consist of? Would it be as salty as your post?

kek'd
>>
>>62897303

>What would Vader's shit consist of?

Sand
>>
>>62898512
Fucking kill me.
>>
This thread reminds me of the terminator gunshop copypasta
>>
I always just assumed that it was kind of a Robocop thing.
>>
Imagine the engineers for Vader's meditation chamber. Under strict orders to not speak of Vader's poop tube. Then a small group of engineers are hunted down by the 501st for speaking of the top secret Sith waste disposal technologies in a drunken conversation at the cantina.
>>
>>62899143
>No, man, I swear! Theres literally cat litter in the chamber! He just shits in a fucking box!
>>
>>62898436
>Catheters
Imagine being the guy who gets paid by the Emperor himself to stick a tube up Darth Vader's urethra.

Imagine that pale, withered, scabby dick that hasn't experienced an erection in decades just staring back at you as you prepare to insert the catheter into Lord Vader's peehole.
>>
File: 1358047298743.jpg (20 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1358047298743.jpg
20 KB, 412x352
>>62899415
My sides have made .5 past lightspeed
>>
>>62899415
Darth likely doesn't have a dick anymore, it was probably melted off when he caught on fire.
>>
File: Lord_Darth_Vader.jpg (91 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Darth_Vader.jpg
91 KB, 1000x890
couldn't he just go to the toilet, take his belt off and pull down his pants?
>>
He had a machine digestion system that incinerated all waste product

He didn't eat normal food, he got all of his energy from injections
>>
>>62899613
That belt's not for his pants, it's for his buttcape.
>>
>>62896810
he takes off the armor when he's in the egg
>>
>>62899613
he is taking a dump in this scene as he talks to this admiral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQsk9cGpIA
>>
>>62899757
You are now aware that "meditation chamber" is a euphemism for bathroom. Because Vader thinks best when he's on the toilet.
>>
>>62898352

In The Phantom Menace, Anakin tries spinning because it's a good trick. This also yields results as he destroys the federation ship.

Now when obi-wan was training anakin he asked "is spinning really a good trick?" Obi-wan, being already wary of anakins dark side, takes this opportunity to program a fail safe into anakin to make certain that if he turns obi-wan will just have to take the high ground.

When obi-wan has the high ground on mustafar anakin's first instinct as always is to try spinning, but his Jedi training is still heavily ingrained, and he does not. When obi-wan cuts him down anakin realizes he has been lied to his entire life and that spinning IS a good trick.

This is what truly completes anakin's fall and this is what pushes him over the edge at the very end i.e. I HATE YOU!

In A New Hope we see Darth Vader spinning to avoid dying from han solo, it's clear at this point (after having recently killed obi wan, the man who deceived him for so long) that he is no longer indoctrinated by the Jedi and free to spin for his own benefit.
>>
>>62899566
>You're now aware that a circumsized dick looks like the back of Vader's helmet
>>
>>62899677
>He wears the buttcape so nobody sees the shit bag
>>
>>62896810
nigga he didn't sweat. The armor is basically a cooling system
>>
>Vader isn't actually slow
>He just doesn't want his poop tube to fall out
>That's why he walks funny
>Disney canon, "Lords of the Sith"
>Vader going on rebel ships and fucking things up
>He's actually fast as fuck in the new canon
>Because he doesn't care about slinging his shit all over rebel scum
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 640x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 640x756
>>62898436
These fucking autist.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.