[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dodd literally did everything wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Dodd literally did everything wrong.
>>
>>62896493
Dodd is the best character
>>
>>62896493
Would you prefer he let his family get squeezed out by the mafia and let his daughter run about like a damn whore?

He chooses the wrong way to do the right thing
>>
>>62896493
He's entertaining because of how stupid he is but a complete liability for the Gerhardts.

>lies to Ma to incite a war they aren't armed for
>spurs his nephew on until he ends up in prison
>mistreats his daughter, who is admittedly a cunt, but so much so that she goes and spills plans to the enemy

Hanzee is the ONLY reason this fucker is still alive.
>>
>>62896620
This
Dodd/Hanzee are the best.
>>
File: _dodd.jpg (24 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
_dodd.jpg
24 KB, 350x250
Dodd has first class advice for his whore daughter. Dodd's gonna' make it, pham.
>>
>>62896493
Do you want the strap, or the buckle?
>>
>>62896493
My only problem is that he's not good to based Bear. Otherwise Dodd is the tops
>>
File: fargo204.png (76 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
fargo204.png
76 KB, 400x224
>>62896493
Best scenes of the season so far have been Hank & Peggy's talk, Mike shutting down the Minnesota nice and pic related - powerful without any dialogue

Shame Dodd had to go and fuck his family afterwards
>>
So why can't Bear just shoot the Indian next time he isn't looking? The Indian pointed a gun at one of the Gerhardts, that shouldn't be acceptable even if he is Dodds guard dog.
>>
File: wisdom.jpg (54 KB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.jpg
54 KB, 850x476
>>62896493
Win yer' a kid you get the slap... when yer' grown yeh get the fist... or the knife
>>
>>62897325
Has it been explained how and why he's Dodd's guy over the family's?

Honestly, I fucking hope Bear or someone else kills him.

Hanzee is odd to me, he has an absolutely terrifying presence and yet outside of his efficiency is not compelling at all.
>>
He disrespects his mother saying how she can't be a boss cause she's a woman and disregards her authority

He's a bad son and a blockhead

I would rather be loyal to Floyd anyway
>>
>>62897325
>Getting rid of the only guy who's been able to get shit done
>>
>>62897264
the mom is the real idiot. she plays it cool and calm when it comes to negotiating with hostile forces and shutting down Dodd. Yet she is unwilling to talk with law enforcment and doing something completely retarded with her sons and their goons to storm a police station for her grandson.

Based Bear.
>>
>>62897586
He's right though, even the KC mafia we're talking about how she's just a girl and they don't respect her.
>>
did he died?
>>
>>62897325
He's Otto's Jon Snow. Bear's not going to kill a brother.
>>
>>62897664
probably
>>
Dodd probably shouldn't have molested his daughter
>>
Is this guy supposed to be a parody? the way he acts is ridiculous
>>
>>62897774
The world needs strippers and whores. Where else we going to get them?
>>
>>62897849
Your mom's house
>>
>>62897842
HES ANGRY

GRRR!!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.