[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually praise this as a good performance? I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Wilson_Fisked_Me_;_;.jpg (116 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
Wilson_Fisked_Me_;_;.jpg
116 KB, 620x368
Do people actually praise this as a good performance? I thought his inflection was constantly off. And he literally looks like a big kid.... sort of like the big baby from Toy Story 3. It's as if some fedora-tipping neckbeard went to the barber and asked for a "JUST" and then proceeded to try and be a villain in his home neighbourhood.

Also someone needs to tell him that SHOUTING REALLY LOUD at random POINTS IN YOUR SENTENCE is not the only way to convey ANGERRRRRRRR.

Him and Foggy really dragged the show down a bit. Still enjoyable though.
>>
>>62895704
compared to the other capeshit antagonists it was a bit of a fresh air

best one is still that ninja faggot by manu bennet though
>>
>>62895732
No Zoom love? At least he's a lot of fun.

I mean Arrow/Flash is mainly garbage. But those two particular performances are quite enjoyable.
>>
He's supposed to be autistic you dumb fuck
>>
>>62895704
>>62896007
Self-inflicted autism is the most autistic case of autism.
He was extremely boring, nevertheless.
>>
>>62895704
He's pretty good once you realize he is literally supposed to be autistic. Like, not in the meme way, but actual autism.
>>
Wasn't he supposed to be some sort of insecure manchild? Like when he looked at himself in the mirror, he still perceived himself as a kid?
>>
tfw you will never have a gorgeous evil bitch of a gf
>>
His only good scene was when he beat the russian guy to death with his bare hands
>>
>>62895704

Nothing yo said was a critique of his performance, in fact you're just critiquing his character which is essentially praising the performance.
>>
>>62896226
Yes. Aaaand, he's autistic.
>>
>>62895704
>And he literally looks like a big kid
That's the point. He's supposed to be a big autistic kid throwing tantrums. So the performance was good if you're agreeing with that.
>>
If he's supposed to be autistic, then why do they portray him as highly intelligent from time to time?
>>
>>62896334
Autistic doesn't mean dumb.
>>
>>62896285
I criticised his line delivery you fucking smegma smoking, kekold promoting little faggot.
>>
>>62896334
Always unique, totally interesting, sometimes mysterious.
>>
>>62896360
Sorry I should specify, he seems high intelligent socially. As in he is aware of social dynamics and therefore understands exactly the best to intimidate someone. That's like pretty much the opposite of autism.
>>
>>62896324

Pretty much this. Kingpin is actually a boring-as-fuck villain and they gave him something of a character.
>>
>>62896373
Is that supposed to be clever?
>>
>>62895704
Better in the comics then he was in the show. Also better antagonist to Punisher then he is to DareDevil.
>>
I just wish he would have worn the white suit from the animated series atleast once or had an all white dinner party and dressed that way.

THAT was Kingpin.
>>
>>62896573
In interviews they said that he's not the Kingpin yet
>>
>>62896573
But he wasn't Kingpin yet.
He's starting to become it in the last episode.
And you can be sure that if he ever returns they're going to make a parallel between his white suit and the white painting he always stares at.
>>
>>62896122
I think you mean parental abuse
>>
Great casting! Big guy, who los his feelings/soul....
>>
Who's hyped for some season 2!?!?
>>
>>62896727

I am but the Punisher is a pretty shitty one note character desu. Plus he's already had three fucking movies and a short, I wish they chose a different focus.
>>
>>62896727
Looks like race mixing propaganda like Jessica Jones. Will be skipping it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.