[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Jim-Carrey-640x400.jpg (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Carrey-640x400.jpg
50 KB, 640x400
“My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul. I’ve often said that I wish people could realize all their dreams and wealth and fame so that they can see that it’s not where you’re gonna find your sense of completion. I can tell you from experience the effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is, because everything you gain in life will rot, and fall apart, and all that will be left of you is what was in your heart.”
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>My soul
let me stop you there
>>
“How will you serve the world? What do they need that your talent can provide? That’s all you have to figure out. . . . That piece that we’re after, lies somewhere beyond personality, beyond the perception of others … even beyond effort itself. You can join the game, fight the wars, play with form all you want, but to find real peace you have to let the armour go. Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. “
>>
File: money.jpg (85 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
85 KB, 1200x675
>>62895589
>i can afford the good shit
>>
>>62895503
that shit is schizo
>>
>>62895503
>I've been giving this advice to my girlfriend for years and she said it's really improved her life
>>
File: 3A5zT91.jpg (289 KB, 1404x1024) Image search: [Google]
3A5zT91.jpg
289 KB, 1404x1024
>>62895503
>it's a dumb celebrity got too famous and thinks he's the messiah episode
>>
>>62897435
what
>>
>>62897435
go figure this is the same guy that couldn't just shut the fuck up and take his iron man money.
>>
>>62897781
he invented his own system of mathematics called Terryology. He probably suffers from schizophrenia
>>
>>62897967
>not Terrematics
>>
File: black einstein.png (139 KB, 316x299) Image search: [Google]
black einstein.png
139 KB, 316x299
>>62897435
>>62897781
>>62897895
White Bois mad af the black man rules science like he rules Jessica Jones pussy
>>
>>62898058
Lol he looks like a mad scientist.
>>
>>62895503
> let me show you the results of a Canadian education
>>
>>62895589
Its generic rich people bullshit to dissuade the lower classes from trying to achieve things.
>>
>>62895503
> I can tell you from experience the effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is
-Jim "Vaccines Cause Autismo" Carrey

I wonder when it was that people started thinking that actors were supposed to be smart.
>>
>millionaire
>marries psycho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.