[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people lower their standards when action/adventure shows and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: p11779285_b_v7_ab.jpg (140 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p11779285_b_v7_ab.jpg
140 KB, 480x720
Do people lower their standards when action/adventure shows and movies have a female lead? It's like having a female lead will automatically get more praise just for that. If this was a Superman show no one would defend it.
>>
File: supergirl.jpg (48 KB, 499x411) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.jpg
48 KB, 499x411
>>62895047

I never fantasized about having sex with any of the Supermans

but that skirt is getting the old boneroo up and atom
>>
Yeah I just watch with my pants off
>>
>>62895047
>he hasnt heard of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
>>
>>62895084
That was fun 90s camp.
>>
>>62895073
>Love that chicken.

GROSS
>>
File: supergirlvagoo.jpg (24 KB, 338x493) Image search: [Google]
supergirlvagoo.jpg
24 KB, 338x493
>>62895047

dude, you are homo for even posting this
the chick is hot as fuck
>>
Agent Carter was more fun than most Marvel schlock, though
>>
DUDETTE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY LMAO
>>
>>62895438
You and I can literally see this chick in the nude covered in cum whenever we want. There's no reason to watch this show
>>
>>62895540

how?
>>
>>62895682
Just ring her up and arrange a time and place mate
>>
At least it's better than the last two seasons of Arrow.
>>
>>62895815
She was in the Fappening.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.