[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this warrant a fucking movie? https://en.wikipedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why does this warrant a fucking movie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sully_(film)
>>
>Sullenberger

>>
I hate how shamelessly that guy has milked his heroism over the years
>>
File: Flight1549DOORcomparisons1.jpg (347 KB, 888x685) Image search: [Google]
Flight1549DOORcomparisons1.jpg
347 KB, 888x685
>>62894064
Fake story needs Hollywood movie for maximum psyop value.
>>
>>62894276
you literally got fooled by the "flip" tool
you are an embarassment to mankind
>>
Can't see how this doesn't bomb. Who wants to watch a film about how some old faggot managed to land a plane on a river?
>>
>>62894319
How so?
>>
>>62894205
How do you figure? He was famous for like 2 weeks then no one ever talked about him again. How is that milking?
>>
File: 1448007558912.jpg (112 KB, 850x820) Image search: [Google]
1448007558912.jpg
112 KB, 850x820
The black negro alcoholic flying the plane upside down movie was enough. No mores.
>>
>>62894160
He's a Methodist, anon. Calm your pee-pee down.

He's from Texas and of Swiss descent, hence the "berger".
>>
>>62894438

Well okay then.
>>
>>62894448
Why do you shitheads think everyone with a Germanic surname is a Jew, anyway?
>>
>>62894337
The bottom picture has been flipped to make it look like the door is on the other side. You can tell its the same door though by looking at the dirt streak pattern on the top of the plane
>>
I seriously don't get how this story can be more than 23 minutes long. It's literally "Plane takes off, a few minutes later it hits some birds, a few minutes after that the pilot makes an emergency landing in the Hudson. Everybody lives and gets speedily rescued by boat."

Watching this get distended out to feature length is going to painful, and is somehow very Clint Eastwood-y. Will there be flashbacks to Sully's childhood?

>>62894386
He wrote a book and toured extensively for it.
>>
>>62894487

because they literally dont understand why there are so many jews with names ending in "berg" and "stein"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.