[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was he a metaphor for death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: anton_chigurh.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1005) Image search: [Google]
anton_chigurh.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1005
So was he a metaphor for death?
>>
>>62893318
I don't know, what do you think?
>>
He was a metaphor for getting BLAQUED
>>
If you're watching flicks with metaphors then you need to take a long hard look at your pathetic pussyless life.
>>
He was a metaphor for autism.
>>
>>62893360
go kill yourself you retarded motherfucker

_______jk...BANE?__________
>>
>>62893318
no. Just a contractor with a strict policy. thats it.
>>
>>62893398
This is why he's such a great character and why he also did absolutely nothing wrong. Everything he did was completely logical and rational.
>>
Wouldn't that be pretty on the nose for a metaphore?
>>
>>62893427
>logical and rational
Reddit
>>
>shitposting

You don't have to do this
>>
>>62893386
I thought his haircut made it obvious enough
>>
Retirement.
>>
>>62893318
Well the moviie iis called "No Country for OLD MEN"
>>
>>62894323
>logical and rational
4chan
>>
More like a sociopathic operator with a hard on for the nietszchean ubermensch and moral mastery ideals.
>>
that wouldn't explain him getting BTFO at the end

more like he's an agent of fate and chance but not immune to their whims
>>
>>62893318
He was a metaphor for Latin immigration, it's killing traditional American culture.
>>
>>62898138
No country for old white* men. Out with the old, in with the new, as they say. Coen brothers are notoriously anti-Latino. Remember Jesus, the child molesting Latino from Big Lebowski. They know what's up.
>>
>>62898790
Shit hasn't aything to do with race.
The movies from 2007 years bfore the all "Dversity" started.
>>
>>62899430
Coen bros are Californians. They have been dealing with the Latin invasion since the 70's. State is majority Latin now, that didn't start in 2007.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.