[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more insufferable series of adverts then the two faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sonic-two-guys-commercial.jpg (47 KB, 487x292) Image search: [Google]
sonic-two-guys-commercial.jpg
47 KB, 487x292
Is there a more insufferable series of adverts then the two faggots go to Sonic?
>>
literally every and any car commercial is muh kids
>>
Flo
>>
>>62890596
>menstration incarnate
>>
>>62890571
>bashing them because they're gay
We should applaud Sonic for being so progressive.
>>
Am I the only one who can't stand GIeco commercials?
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 489x301) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 489x301
I fucking hate this woman.
>>
>>62890674
What commercial is she from?
>>
>>62890571
My grandpa called these guys fags last time I visited him
>>
>>62891554
>>62890641
wait are they really fags?
>>
I like them. I wish they were my friends.
>>
>>62890571
>haven't paid for TV in years
>go to a family member's house
>constant annoying advertisements blaring from the livingroom

it's amazing the shit you get used to. I MEAN, PERFECT FUCKING EXAMPLE: SELECT THE STREET SIGNS, LOL, DO IT AGAIN, HUMAN, JUMP THROUGH OUR HOOPS
>>
>>62890641
>>62891554
>>62891579
I always assumed they were just co-workers who carpool to get lunch
>>
>>62891637
Captchas are much, much better then the alternative. Were you here before they added them? It was horrible.
>>
>>62891637
ads do what they are supposed to do. get people to buy things

for the past 2 weeks everywhere i go i see the ad for the cheddery onion jack from jack in the box, and it's starting to get to me
>>
HEY INSURANCE COMPANIES.
NOBODYS PERFECT.
>>
>>62891674
You could ignore the spam or hide the posts with a single click. text captcha was okay at first but now this picture shit and the unintelligible bullshit text captcha gives are driving me up the fucking wall
>>
>>62891579
I think they were a failed comedy duo. And now with their sonic commercials they are successful
>>
I don't know if it counts, but the obnoxious man and the woman who chatter away about TV shows on Comcast's OnDemand menu make my teeth grind.
>>
kars4kids and that fucking SONG
>>
>>62891807

ugh I know this feel
>>
>>62891722

This one kills me every time.

Literally, Gen crY, the commercial
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.