[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I ever tell you about Jar Jar Binks? Without him I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ben[1].jpg (23 KB, 839x361) Image search: [Google]
ben[1].jpg
23 KB, 839x361
Did I ever tell you about Jar Jar Binks? Without him I would of never met your father and the empire would of never risen. He was great senator and he might of been the key to all of this. He was a good friend.
>>
>would of
Stop putting Binks on a pedal stool
>>
Somebody has desecrated Senator Binks' grave!
>>
>>62889510
Luke, did I ever tell you that all the Jedi dressed up like moisture farmers, except for your dad's apprentice?
>>
>>62889510
>would of

Anyways, yeah it's funny to contemplate them discussing Jar Jar in the OT.
>>
>>62889510
you fought in the battle of naboo?
with the gungans?
>>
>>62889683
YOU STOPPED THE CIS FROM INVADING THE PEACEFUL PLANET OF NABOO?
>>
File: pathological liar.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
pathological liar.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
Luke did I ever tell you about how billions of people died because of me? I had the chance to kill your father and the Emperor thus ending the Empire but I just hid in a cave for 20 years watching you
I am a good friend.
>>
Luke did I ever tell you how I will make $300 million from Star Wars and you will make about $100k?
George is a good friend.
>>
>>62889585
>pedal stool
>>
>>62890280
>CIS
it was Trade Federation
CIS didn't exist back then, dumb memer
>>
>>62890828
Top kek
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about how I decided that you should live on this shithole planet, while your sister gets a nice pampered life? I made the decision to bring you here.
I'm a good friend
>>
Luke did I ever tell you about the time I flung myself out of a window after a droid that tried to assassinate your mother with killer worms? Ah the old days..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.