[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: patrician action films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
ITT: patrician action films
>>
>>62887954
Glad someone else saw this. Badass fights like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE1M3mS77W4
>>
Die Hard 1-3
Robocop
Terminator
Battle Royale
>>
Watched this the other day thanks to someone from /tv/ recommending it.
Thanks it was awesome, shame about the really uncharismatic lead actor.

If you like underrated action films check out the substitute.
>>
Original Total recall and Demolition man are the best action movies ever made tbfh
>>
>>62888035
it's incredible how much more enjoyable fight scenes are when there isn't a cut ever split second
>>
>>62887954

Hard Boiled
>>
>>62887954
>not the one with van damme and that wrestler Goldberg
fuckin pleb
>>
>>62887954
Oldboy
>>
>>62888049
All of these plus:

Predator
Aliens
T2
Total Recall
Conan the Barbarian
Commando
Point Break
Starship Troopers
Bloodsport
First Blood
Lethal Weapon
The Rock
Face/Off
>>
Movie was ruined by the stupid flashback scenes with the shitty filter and sound overlay. Had to turn the movie off maybe a quarter of the way through because of that gimmicky nonsense.
>>
>>62888813
i agree it is pretty gimmicky but the last hour of the movie contains some of the best fight scenes i've ever seen.
>>
>>62888468
Great list. Though personally I'd move
>T2
>The Rock
>Commando

From patrician-core to highly enjoyable and respectable-core. Only a slight, pedantic, personal change.
>>
>>62888813
You missed out on the best straight up brutal ongoing fight scene that lasts like 40+ minutes
>>
>>62888035
Haven't seen the movie, but there was too much grunting and not enough cheesy one-liners.
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 189x267
about as patrician as it gets
>>
File: 13assassins.jpg (306 KB, 943x1276) Image search: [Google]
13assassins.jpg
306 KB, 943x1276
>>
>>62889615
That end battle was amazing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.