[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this? I just finished watching it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 11t7b40.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
11t7b40.png
2 MB, 1600x900
What does /tv/ think of this?

I just finished watching it and S5 was by far my favorite one. And wow, did it get dark towards the end.
>>
>>62887449
Most people here are too snobby to admit this is good, but it is.
Also, you're pretty late.
Also, Better Call Saul S2 when?
>>
It's a masterpiece, but /tv/ will not admit it because the show got big and was basically all Reddit talked about for two years.
>>
>>62887730
feb 15
>>
They sure did have a lot of bald/short haired men in the show
>>
>>62887819
thanks, you're a qt teeheehee <3
>>
>>62887791
>BrBa is le GOAT

jesus. It's a superficial IRL cartoon full on with cliffhangers, one liners, blue drugs and fucking explosions. It's the Tom Clancy of TV. Better than average but forgettable.
>>
>>62887449

Honestly, it's fucking shit. Biggest waste of time of my life. All characters were annoying and Walt's development was so corny and predictable.
>>
It's one of those shows that I honestly wish I had dropped early on. Season 1 is great, but the seasons get progressively worse.
>>
>>62887449
It's been almost 2 years since it's done, & I still can't find one single flaw.
>>
>>62887913
>but forgettable

Brah AMC is ranking in the dough off of Spin Off series with Better Call Saul and I hear they might do one about Gus Fring. And I'm sure AMC will put on a Breaking Bad repeat if it feels like their network is dipping in ratings and people still watch it. No way in hell is it forgettable
>>
>>62888389
The fact that those without a cinematic education are able to remember it is definitive proof that it's artistically forgettable.
>>
One of my favourite series. Watching Walt's evolution was great television.
>>
>>62888527
see
>>62888059
>>
>>62888573

And?
>>
>>62888504
>cinematic education

People spend money to learn about how to make movies without just going and learning themselves?
>>
>>62888662
No legitimate director has ever "went to films".
>>
I started to re-watch S1 on Netflix, but had to stop because of its shittines. Holy fuck it was bad. Cartoon characters and stupid writing. Watch the first three or four episodes and see for yourself.

That whole Jesse's coming home crap with the joint that was his brothers really epitomises it. Such a cliche.
>>
>>62888724
Your fedora is tipping sir please pull it up
>>
Great show, one of the best of all time. the bitch contrarians on this board hate it because Walt reminds them too much of themselves
>>
>>62888916
>Great show, one of the best of all time.
It might just about make a top 20, but if you're implying it's anywhere near a top 3 or 5 then the world would GENUINELY be a better place if you were dead.
>>
>>62888916
l o l
o
l
>>
>>62888816
>things can't get better

Ok, guy
>>
>>62889106
It gets a bit better and then far far worse. Everything starting with the season 2 finale is a spiraling descent in quality that culminates with one of the most embarrassing finales in televison history.
>>
over rated bs like most tv shows
>>
>>62888916
Walt did literally nothing wrong

Also easily in the top 5 TV shows of all time
>>
>>62888059
But I bet you love 2 Broke Girls. Fuck off pleb.
>>
9/10

pretty dope
>>
>>62889407
Breaking Bad exists in the space between the likes of 2 Broke Girls and legitimate television. It's Game Of Thrones, It's The Walking Dead. Not quite as bad as those shows but certainly closer in quality to them than it is to the likes of The Sopranos or Deadwood.
>>
>>62889496

>deadwood

lel
>>
>>62889785
You are infantile about television.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.