[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones >Melissa Rosenberg >Berg >Main villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: hi9magR.jpg (74 KB, 855x746) Image search: [Google]
hi9magR.jpg
74 KB, 855x746
Jessica Jones
>Melissa Rosenberg
>Berg
>Main villain is a white rapist
>Stronk white womyn
>Lesbians
>Race mixing.
>All white men are beta and bad.
>>
File: 1431271211103.jpg (253 KB, 881x848) Image search: [Google]
1431271211103.jpg
253 KB, 881x848
enjoy star wars goy
>>
>>62886352

>>>/whofuckingcares/
>>
Just wait for the IRON FIST IS APPROPRIATING ASIAN CULTURE
>>
>>62886400
>>62886400

Do Asians even care about shit like that? I never hear them complain. Probably because most modern Asian countries have their own film/television industry, they make their own good shit, they don't have to beg Americans for "representation"
>>
>>62886435

Yeah, asians don't like to play the victim as much as women and other minorities do. I respect that, considering that they're very underrepresented in american productions.
>>
>>62886435
Half-asian here, literally no Asian I've ever met gives a flying fuck about cultural appropriation.

I mean, there's actual appropriation like calling empanadas "hand pies" (I shit you not this has actually happened) and then there's what everyone thinks is cultural appropriation.
>>
>>62886495

I honestly don't even understand why "cultural appropriation" is supposed to be a bad thing. In my mind, it's the kind of thing that actually brings different cultures together - enjoying each others' art, entertainment, food, music, etc.

They've taken this PC shit so far that I don't even understand the goals anymore.
>>
>>62886352
>Purple Man
>white
>>
>>62886631
This is what happens when people don't have real issues to worry about.
Peace caused it.
>>
>>62886704

But we've been at war for almost 15 years.
>>
>>62886631

The PC movement doesn't seem to be interested in bringing cultures together, at this point. It seems like it's mostly devolved into scapegoating, finger-pointing, and passive-aggressive revenge
>>
>>62886631
I think it's when someone claims another part of some culture as their own, PC folk think it's disrespectful to the original culture.

In some cases, it's well-founded (Indian Headdresses) but most of the time no one gives a flying shit.
>>
>15mins in
>Luke Cage fucks Jessica's bed almost in half

T-thanks Netflix. Almost every one of their shows has some PC social movement bullshit.
>>
>>62887001

>most of the time no one gives a flying shit.

You're not a college student, I take it.
>>
>>62887068
I dunno, they let that Adam Sandler movie pass them by, and that's chock full of indian stereotypes (as in the American Indian).
>>
>>62887154
No one from the culture being "oppressed", I mean.

And I am.
>>
>Damaged white girl
>Fucks black guy
Why is anyone surprised?
>>
>>62887266
I'm not. Can a white male even understand being in such a vulnerable place? It doesn't have to be a black guy, but a white woman in that position can only seek solace with the similarly oppressed (aka a minority)
>>
>>62887187

Are you in America? Maybe your campus hasn't been infected by the craziness yet. There's a white kid in one of my classes who mentioned that he liked the Wu-Tang clan, and a black female classmate literally gave him like a 5-minute lecture on cultural appropriation, in an angry, hysterical tone, in front of the whole class. The teacher literally just stopped teaching, stood there, and let the girl go on and on at the poor guy. When she was done talking, the teacher agreed with her, and admonished the Wu-Tang fan to "be more sensitive in the future." AND IT'S A FUCKING CHEMISTRY LAB.

The girl still won't let it go, acts all pissy around the guy and shit-talks him to anyone who will listen. HE MENTIONED THAT HE ENJOYS THE MUSIC OF A RAP GROUP. I honestly feel like I'm living in science fiction sometimes
>>
>>62887302
I'm Mexican. I've only fucked white girls. Feels good.
>>
>>62887310
That's absolutely fucking hilarious.

My school seems to just be pretty chill, at least from what I've seen so far. Only one person seems like they'd do that, and literally no one likes her.
>>
>>62886631
>I honestly don't even understand why "cultural appropriation" is supposed to be a bad thing

White people stopped being racist, so progressives had to invent a new bullshit rule to be able to keep attacking them and demanding concessions be given.
>>
File: 1422993935338.png (164 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1422993935338.png
164 KB, 409x325
>>62886352
Just don't watch it man.
Marvel's literally who the character.
You don't need to be mad, just don't watch it.
Don't watch it.
Do not watch it.
>>
>>62887068
just like in the comic it's based on, they were always going to have a relationship
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (71 KB, 546x571) Image search: [Google]
mussolini.jpg
71 KB, 546x571
>>62887331
So exactly how many is that, f a m?
>>
>>62887310
Wow. Back in my day you were racist and a faggot for not liking rap. Now it's the other way around? Just kill me now please.
>>
>>62887383

The thing is that lots of whites haven't stopped being overtly, outspokenly racist. The PC folk just don't bother trying with those guys. They don't fight any important battles, because it's too difficult, it requires too much effort to debate someone who doesn't just surrender as soon as your feelings are hurt. So all they do is preach to the choir. They find new ways to scold and "educate" the people who are already listening to them.
>>
>>62887310
I don't understand, why is it wrong for him to like a shitty rap band, what's so wrong about it, is it because he's white?
>>
>>62887635

She was just going on and on about how the violence and drug use they're talking about in their music is a real issue, and suburban white kids just think it's like a movie and they think it's "cool," blah blah blah blah. The guy literally just made an offhand remark where he mentioned the Wu-Tang Clan, he didn't say anything that would suggest ANY of that shit.

Even more annoying, though, is that everyone just agrees with her and acts like it's necessary, even "important," to just rant and rave at somebody like that in a completely inappropriate time and place, about issues that don't even relate to the topic at hand. Maybe 5 minutes isn't that much in the grand scheme of things, but we're all paying shitloads of money to sit there learning about chemistry
>>
>>62886631
The entire world appropriates English culture, get on our level plebs
>>
>>62888108

Most of the world appropriates American culture, and we're not bothered. We make good money off that shit.
>>
>>62886400
Iron Fist has a black girlfriend
>>
>>62888108
I do this, I use words like, oi mate, init, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>62886352
I couldn't even finish the episode, jesus fucking christ. What is happening to our culture? Are people like us horrified by these forced culture changes being left behind? I feel like I got out of Uni just in time before this whole PC culture got out of control.
>>
>>62888150
>>62888264
STOP SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE
I DO NOT GIVE CONSENT FOR YOU TO DIALOGUE WITH ME
RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!1111111!!!1!!!1!111!
>>
>>62888656
I turned it off as soon as the two women started kissing, could instantly tell it was 'one of those' programmes
>>
Why no one is asking the most important question

How much panty content is there?
>>
>>62889088
Cheer up mate.
>>
>>62889291
I DO NOT GIVE CONSENT TO DIALOGUE WITH ME YOUR OPINION HAS BEEN DISCARDED AS A RESULT.
>>
>the black guy is Lu Kang
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
47 KB, 386x400
>>62889370
I think you mean Johnny Cage
>>
>>62889370
You mean Jax, right?

Either way, wrong. That was based Michael Jai White.
>>
>>62889305
Don't wet your knickers, mate, why don't you go outside for a fag.
>>
>>62886352
TBF, in the comics, she was mindcontrolled to be a villain, not just a sex slave. So it's more like she's a minion
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.