[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best seat in the movie theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 320x220
What's the best seat in the movie theater?
>>
front row, middle seat
>>
>>62885022
Depends on the theatre. At Cinematheque Ontario's Jackman Hall it used to be fourth row from the front, one of two middle seats.
>>
the projector room
>>
>>62885034
>Front row

Enjoy craning your neck fagtron. Middle center is the only correct answer.
>>
the single's only box
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 590x639
>>62885022
>paying for something you can for free
>>
The one right next to the watch tower, so the concessions constable doesn't seethe crab legs you smuggled from home.
>>
the designated shooter seat.
>>
>>62885022
IN THE BACK ROWOHOHH
>>
>>62885039
>>62885052
We all know this is the correct answer. The real question is how do you remove the people sitting behind or in front of you to remove risk or outside noise. Left or right is just a matter of placing your coat/bag down and telling people you're waiting for someone
>>
>>62885153
being poor is never something to be proud of
>>
>>62885305
Nice try merchant
>>
Back row, in the middle,
No kicks in the back for me!
>>
middle row, middle seat
>>
>>62885034
/thread
>>
>>62885305
it is when you live in a society that values material wealth over spiritual health. being poor is highly respectable.
>>
If it's a standard lower section/upper section theater with a handicapped aisle in the middle, the best spot is directly behind the handicapped row, middle seat, with your feet resting on the handrail.

This seat usually makes it so that the film takes up your center of vision without being filled with empty blackness (back of the theater, aka the screen being so small you may as well watch it on your computer) or having to actively move your eyes to see anything not dead center (front section). No neck cranking, just comfy, eye feasting perfection.
>>
>>62887150
This desu senpai
>>
I'm sitting second row for Star Wars. It's an AMC Prime theater though so I don't think it'll be that close. Hoping for perfection.
>>
I usually prefer the designated popcorn rule. At the cinema I go to there aren't any trash bins allowed near the screenings (due to fear of bomb placement) so there's an unspoken rule to dump your popcorn in a designated row.

Best part is it's all free.
>>
>>62885022
Which movie theater exactly?
>>
>>62885034
Middle seat is not good. You don't enjoy stereo fully.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.