[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read synopsis for a show >can't stop laughing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: agent x.png (9 KB, 1102x84) Image search: [Google]
agent x.png
9 KB, 1102x84
>read synopsis for a show
>can't stop laughing
>>
File: 1401264345806.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1401264345806.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>some jew who got his job through unrestricted nepotism made hundreds of thousands for this pitch
>>
decker literally got ripped off
>>
>>62884664
the fuck
>>
>>62884664
In the era of Marvelism every plot seems to be so fucking weird.
>>
Things the CIA and FBI can't handle?

How about the DIA?
>>
The show is supposed to be hilariously, gloriously awful. The only real question is how they got Sharon Stone for this shit.
>>
Has anyone ever made list of "shows which contains, cia, fbi, police, military, ex-agent, or similar" for each year. Last few years been littered with the weirdest police/agent shows.
>>
I read John Case as John Core and thought that great screenplay that used to get posted here got stolen
>>
>>62886941
I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
>>62886823
>>62886723
I'm still trying to figure out how this one got greenlit.

>The Lord of Hell is bored of his life, abdicates and becomes a consultant for the Los Angeles Police Department where he teams up with a world-weary detective named Chloe Dancer to solve LA's most gruesome murders.
>>
>>62886941
>A whore passes by, for Symbolism
Someone fucking post it.
>>
Why is "the agent who does the jobs noone else can do" such a popular idea? Why does everyone love the idea of being lied to by their government and politically cücked all the time? James Bond is a fucking asshole who is only rich because he lives off your money.

big government propaganda reassuring you that relinquishing control and letting people play in the shadows is the best thing to do desu
generation of cückolds and limp dick assholes letting gov man chad fuck them
>>
>>62887289
I legit want to see that one.

I love those types of shows, especially with leads that have flirty fun sexual tension
>>
File: tip foil hat.jpg (59 KB, 661x885) Image search: [Google]
tip foil hat.jpg
59 KB, 661x885
>>62887414
>>
>>62887289
And he has vagina eyes for some reason?
>>
File: cage.jpg (168 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
168 KB, 636x426
>a secret paragraph of the US Constitution

IT'S WRITTEN IN INVISIBLE INK
>>
>>62887535
ohhh man it's so fucking cool when the gov. does all this stuff behind my back, they really know what's best for me, i don't even deserve to know the truth, I couldn't handle it honestly

honestly they should surveil us more michael snowden was a terrorist and so are isis who are a threat to my every day life i should be honored troops are out there fighting for me

please fuck my wife
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.