[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the best new show of the season accor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: crazy-ex-girlfriend-2419.jpg (37 KB, 370x525) Image search: [Google]
crazy-ex-girlfriend-2419.jpg
37 KB, 370x525
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the best new show of the season according to Metacritic and Rottentomatoes. Why aren't you watching it? It's pretty great tbqfh. Its ratings are in the toilet, though, which kinda pisses me off, because The CW is creating great shit and not getting rewarded for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmbLB4OIuao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIJKuxzWAGs
>>
Should have been a half hour show, ratings would be better. Also this actress makes me rock hard for some reason.
>>
stop shilling this shit, no one here cares
>>
>>62882124

you like that muffin top eh
>>
File: bloom.jpg (56 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
bloom.jpg
56 KB, 684x513
>>62882124
I think it does a good job filling out an hour, 21 minutes or whatever would have been a bit short, and CW doesn't really do half-hour shows. It was originally made as a 30 minute Showtime show which would have been perfect.

And, yeah, she's a qt.
>>
>>62882129
Okay, I will when it's cancelled in like 3 weeks, but until then I'm going to continue to bug the fuck out of people to watch it
>>
File: fuck off.png (9 KB, 517x190) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
9 KB, 517x190
fuck off with your garbage musical comedy
>>
One of their shows won a Golden Globe last year you dumb bitch
>>
File: FlICmGnj.jpg (144 KB, 1395x1395) Image search: [Google]
FlICmGnj.jpg
144 KB, 1395x1395
>>62882211
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>>
>>62882234
Awards don't pay the bills m8
>>
File: CS5d3VbUYAAdpxA.jpg (85 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
CS5d3VbUYAAdpxA.jpg
85 KB, 980x653
FUCK, I've got to go out, so no more bumping for now.

But, seriously, give it a shot. It's a fucked up black comedy, a deconstruction of shitty musicals/women's TV shows/rom-coms. It's actually funny and the music shit is earwormy as fuck.

It's really fucking annoying me that no-one gives a shit and its ratings are in the toilet. Best broadcast comedy in fucking years (Community S3
>>
>>62882513
>It's a fucked up black comedy, a deconstruction of shitty musicals/women's TV shows/rom-coms.

That doesn't sound like anything I want to watch.
>>
>>62882513
please fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>62882535
Fair enough, I guess, but bear in mind it's really tough to describe in a way that doesn't make it sound utter shit. It's both very funny and utterly fucked up, like no other broadcast show. The lead is an antihero, basically a neurotic borderline stalker.

Maybe Flight of the Conchords if it revolved around Schaal's character?
>>
>>62882596
>Maybe Flight of the Conchords if it revolved around Schaal's character?

You're supposed to be trying to sell us a show, not drive us away from it.
>>
File: crazy-ex-girlfriend.jpg (54 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
crazy-ex-girlfriend.jpg
54 KB, 400x500
>>62882616
Ehh, I don't fucking know then. Mehh.

Hey, we've figured out why the fuck The CW was advertising it like THIS, whatever the fuck this is.
>>
Next episode looks fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17LJy-DKIXo
>>
>>62882106
because this is literally the first I've ever heard of that show.
>>
File: maggie-and-glenn-prison.jpg (67 KB, 608x451) Image search: [Google]
maggie-and-glenn-prison.jpg
67 KB, 608x451
>>62882106

I'm happy that this show is getting so much attention. Its only the show that I can think of currently that has an AM-WF pairing. I wish more of this type of pairing appears on tv.

I sure hope this becomes a thing now
>>
File: 1447657393094.png (174 KB, 591x392) Image search: [Google]
1447657393094.png
174 KB, 591x392
>>62883271
>mfw the bait is working
>>
>>62883306
BEAST WARS
>>
>>62883271
1. She's not white, she's Jewish
2. They aren't a pairing, that's the point.
>>
Those music videos aren't funny in the slightest.
>>
>>62883414
I think that's a problem with you, not the show desu.
>>
File: 1447660688744.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1447660688744.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>62883438
yep, it's his fault that he's not lowest common denominator trash
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.