[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys guess what I'm reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: poedameron_closeup.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
poedameron_closeup.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
341. EXT BATTLEFIELD – STARKILLER BASE – SURFACE

LONG MOVING SHOT with Black Squadron as the swarm of TIE Fighters presses forward, opening fire and peeling away moments before the two groups collide. The flanking X-Wings break off and engage while the centre presses forward despite the incoming heavy fire.

342. INT COCKPIT – X WING – BLACK SEVEN

CLOSE-UP OF PILOT, whose cockpit is rapidly filling with smoke. Sparks and fire burst from his console and shatter the windows.

343. EXT BATTLEFIELD – STARKILLER BASE

FULL SHOT X-WING Black Seven is torn apart, entering a barrel roll as it drops fast.

344. INT POE’S COCKPIT – BLACK ONE

CLOSE-UP FRONT POE as he pushes the throttle down hard to avoid Black Seven’s destroyed X-Wing.

345. EXT BATTLEFIELD – STARKILLER BASE

FULL SHOT X-WING BLACK ONE as it angles sharply downward, the first pursuing TIE Fighter overshooting it and crashing into Black Seven’s remains.

346. EXT BATTLEFIELD – STARKILLER BASE

PAN DOWN MOVING SHOT to show Black One diving towards the surface at breakneck speed, followed by the second TIE, which is suddenly torn apart by blaster fire as the camera pursues through the resulting explosion.

347. EXT BATTLEFIELD – STARKILLER BASE - SURFACE

MED LOW MOVING SHOT of Black One as it angles up, skimming over the snowy treetops and kicking up a flurry of white in its wake. Stray blaster rounds from both sides blow apart and set fire to the trees as two more X-Wings pull into formation from either side.
Good god I'm moist and there's still thirty pages to go.
>>
>>62881496
>Black Squadron

There's a joke there somewhere
>>
>>62881496
>Good god I'm moist and there's still thirty pages to go.

Fuck off shill.
>>
You're reading something you just made up to troll people here
>>
What does extra girth mean?
>>
>>62881519

No, it's legit.
>>
>>62881567
No it isn't. The giveaway (aside from the obvious 'artistic works of fiction and falsehood) is that you wrote 'centre', a British English spelling that wouldn't be used in an American-produced movie written by Americans
>>
>>62881567
It wouldn't be hard to provide some proof.
>>
>>62881592

It is, because I had to fix the formatting and some of the words because you can't copy-paste from PDF's without some errors. They aren't plain documents like Notepad of MS Word you know.
>>
>>62881638

There's a watermark on my copy, if there wasn't I'd screencap it. As much as I'd like to upload it right now I like having my job thank you very much
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 720x400
>>62881496
Why does the flank want to shoot down trees?
>>
>>62881652
>contrived nonsense explaining why you can't prove it
Confirmed fake. Take this to reddit where people might be dumb enough to eat this up
>>
>>62881719
if its here it might show up on reddit dude, maybe thats what he wants?
>>
atleast you have some imagination,

1/10
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.