[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he grant Sheev emergency powers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: jar-jar-senate.jpg (23 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
jar-jar-senate.jpg
23 KB, 440x248
Why did he grant Sheev emergency powers?
>>
>>62879321
Because Sheev was his puppet

Everyone was his puppet
>>
>>62879321
Because he was Sheev's puppet

Everyone was Sheev's puppet
>>
>>62879321
He was a sith xD
>>
>>62879400
Binks was the one who truly had unlimited power
>>
>>62879321
Because you keep making these threads every fucking hour of every day and he wanted the senate to send your ass back to reddit
>>
>>62879439
Who wanted the senate?
>>
>all right jar jar, you've worked hard to be here, time to prove to the galaxy the gungans aren't a shitty backwater species

Dellow Felegates
>>
>>62879471
He played you all like a damn fiddle, feigning incompetence to gain your trust
>>
>>62879321
I think ive gone mad, last night i had a dream that the dellow fellagates scene was replaces by a serious Jar jar who revelaed himself in part as being the puppteet behind sheev

IT GETS WORSE suddenly george lucas appearded and apprently had shot at least a quater of the film with jar jar as the sith but because the stupido hated jar jar as much as the fans he r shot the film. and there was a vault, where he put the lost footage!! and he kept screening at me , NOBODY WILL EVER SEE THIS NOW!!! NOBODY WILL KNOW!!!

so thanks /tv/ youve driven me mad.
>>
>>62879526
wow.
>>
>>62879547
Right? It got worse, there was another kind of pod race, the whole film he showed me was darker, there was another kind of sebulba type creature, but this time he was riding some kind of dragon like a horse. apparently they were a symbiotic species or some bullshit.

But in one part It showed Jar jar use his mind powers to take over sheev, to speak to proclaim jar jar as a senator, and the whole thing was all shot on some kind of platform somewhere.

Then, George Threw the Film box, you know those metal cases the film goes in inot the Vault and screems again YOU'LL BE DEAD BEFORE THIS EVER SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY WE'LL ALL BE DEAD

so im thinking, that all this jar jar posting has broken my mind.
>>
>>62879612
>>62879526
Just imagine, George setting out to film the second film with Binks as the sith, then all of a sudden half way through filming the studio says somthing like, the fans hate binks we cant have him in the film they hate him cut binks from the film and thats why EP2 was delayed by a few more years, and why Ep3 came out so soon after 2.

or like, dellow fellagates was his plan all along.
>>
File: 1426895767690.jpg (24 KB, 392x411) Image search: [Google]
1426895767690.jpg
24 KB, 392x411
Perhaps Dellow Felegates was the name of the true Sith lord, and everyone just thought Jar Jar misspoke when in reality he was addressing his master
>>
>okay jar jar this is meesa big chance
>make the world know gungans are serious
>not just hicks from some backwater swamp
>meesa best friend Sheev believes in meesa, he trusts meesa
>meesa can do this, don't choke
>"Dellow Fellegates...."
>FUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
Because a dictator can act quicker than his dellow felagates.

Also, considering emergency powers were temporary until the war ended, why didn't the Jedi just wait for the CIS to be defeated naturally?

I mean imagine the scandal
>Ok, the war is over Sheev. Time to give up your emergency powers
>Um...wait wouldn't you rather have a human-centric fascist regime with me in charge?
>no, initiate Order 65
>:Sheev gets arrested by clone troopers:
>>
>>62879783
this got me too. sheevs republic to empire plan was utterly dependent on the jedi attempting to arrest him. the only other way for him to win would have been a CIS victory...
>>
>>62879783
>>62879874
>Reveal the truth to Anakin
>He tells the Jedi
In what situation would this not get Sheev arrested?
>>
File: bossnassfuck.jpg (79 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
bossnassfuck.jpg
79 KB, 768x432
>>62879321
Yoosa habin a emerginsees powah play wit dissun hissun?
HRBHRHBRHBHRBHRBHRBHRBHRBHRHBRHBHRHRBHRHBRHBRHBHRBHRBHRHBHRBHRHBRHBHRBHRBHRHBHRBHRBH
>>
>>62879321
Because he was the key to all of it.
>>
>>62880075

its not that arranging the arrest was particularly troublesome, its that the whole 'jedi betrayed the republic and attacked me' is really flimsy. also since when does basically 1 councillor (windu) represent the whole jedi order? Surely the entire council should have been there to confront the big bad evil that masterminded the last 10 years of hell
>>
Why the fuck is Jar Jar in the senate? Guy is fucking retarded
>>
>>62880756
HOW WRUDE!
>>
>>62880127
The cgi looks so fucking terrible.
>>
File: scaled1000.jpg (72 KB, 699x791) Image search: [Google]
scaled1000.jpg
72 KB, 699x791
>>62879526
>puppteet
>>
>>62879429

Literally Redditt the fan theory
>>
>>62880756
One sith lord already infiltrated the senate. Why not two?
>>
>>62882514
I want reddit to leave :(
>>
How long before the hate for him becomes unbearably mainstream and we shift toward liking him? I already found him to be somewhat endearing after I heard my friend's at university talking about how much they hated him
>>
>>62879321
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA
>>
>>62879321
because hes a sith
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.