[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Daily Show' host DESTROYS anti-refugee bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1448008788535.jpg (97 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1448008788535.jpg
97 KB, 560x420
Trevor Noah tonight mocked American representatives for their "racist" and “batshit crazy” positions towards Muslims and Syrian refugees after the House voted 289-137 in favor of halting the refugee program. He also took aim at former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

“If you bought a five-pound bag of peanuts and there were about ten peanuts that were deadly poisonous, would you feed them to your kids? The answer is no," said Huckabee regarding the refugee controversy.

“Well, it depends — how shitty are your kids?” Noah quipped. “Because if they’re the kind of people who compare suffering refugees to tainted peanuts, then maybe [I would].”

"It’s Islam. I hate that religion,’” Noah said in a deep southern accent, mocking critics. He continued, “It’s not the religion. Islam means peace. I’m not even Muslim, but I’m not even comfortable with this. Islam means peace. It’s so easy now to label it as a terrorist religion.”
>>
>>62879155
Already a thread and his arguments are all fallacies
>>
>>62879155
Islam means submission.

Were did he get his etymology from
>>
File: 1447697385102 (1).jpg (34 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
1447697385102 (1).jpg
34 KB, 600x634
>Islam is literally started by a guy who conquered shit and destroyed 365 religious idols in a day and forced the people to follow his shitty towel head god
>allahu akbar islam is a religion of peace! *detonates bomb*
>most muslims are moderate and not extremists!
Europe is fucked.
>>
>>62879225
>illustration looks like a toweled head

What did they mean by this?
>>
>Admits he would poison kids that disagree with him about politics
>Conservatives are so heartless!
>>
>>62879155
I am anti-war most of the time when possible and agreed with the dailyshow in the past. Not so much these days.

I think Mothers with children should be allowed to be refugees but all the adult men with or without children and all the women without children should stay in Syria to fight ISIS and kick them out of their country.

If China tried to take over the U.S. I wouldn't run off to Canada or Mexico.
>>
>>62880251
I will add this though. We need a serious alliance against ISIS. U.S. France and Russia could help Syrians take back their country with ease if they teamed up I would think. It's sadly never that simple though. Too much BS history between Russia and U.S. to even team up for a good cause.
>>
>>62879876
This. The leftists are the ones who are willing to sacrifice innocent lives so that they can get a momentary kick out of feeling morally superior to others.
>>
Why do they let these retards voice their opinion about anything?
>lol my child doesn't want immigrants better poison him
>>
File: are you jesting me.png (114 KB, 347x344) Image search: [Google]
are you jesting me.png
114 KB, 347x344
>Try to explain to a feminist that Islam is pretty oppressive and does not take women's rights seriously
>She actually justifies it and goes the cultural relativism route
>>
>>62880309
US and France want the FSA to take Syria, Russia wants the SAA, they are still on opposite sides in the Syrian Civil War even if they're all opposed to ISIS.
>>
>>62879225
To be fair, at the time of Mohammed, everyone was basically conquering, killing, and erasing the culture of everyone else worldwide.

He wasn't the only shit-head to gain a bunch of followers who were willing to be violent for him. It just turns out that his clan has lasted a lot longer than many (for more examples of this, see also: The Roman Catholic Church, the Russian Orthodox Church, The English Monarchy, etc.)
>>
>>62880251

>If China tried to take over the U.S. I wouldn't run off to Canada or Mexico.

you might if you knew it was a losing battle that you had zero chance of returning from.
>>
>>62880591
This, a lot of the sects of Eastern Christianity welcomed the Arabs since the Byzantine had a destructive agenda against heretical sects.
>>
>>62880591
At its core, though, Christianity preaches pacifism and turning the other cheek to your enemies. Islam teaches forcible conversion and execution of apostates, among other things that are fucking horrific by modern western standards.

Fundamentals matter.
>>
>>62879225
You know...

If you took this same image and titled it: The batshit beliefs of /pol/, then adjusted the numbers and changed Sharia Law/Islam to traditional Christian values, you'd basically have the same proportions and the same graph.

Why does /pol/ hate Muslims again?
>>
Didn't he die?
>>
>>62880657

> NT > OT apparently

Also flaming sword yadda yadda
>>
>>62880660
>tfw you try and turn /tv/ against /pol/ and it never works

Feels bad man

Posting from the kekshed btw
>>
>>62879155
Never before has the contrast been so sharp showing just how out of touch with the modern world SJW's are. In matter of a couple years things suddenly seem to have been totally inverted and now progressives are sounding like your crazy grandpa everybody just ignores. I actually feel sort of embarrassed for them.
>>
> Islam means peace

Why do people keep saying this? Is that like the literal translation? Islam is Arabic for peace? I always thought it was a name of a group that share religious beliefs
>>
File: Bovqb8dCIAAk0gd.jpg (32 KB, 599x927) Image search: [Google]
Bovqb8dCIAAk0gd.jpg
32 KB, 599x927
Is it okay when "they" do it because they're on the Right Side Of History?
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 3000x1688
>>62880251

>I think Mothers with children should be allowed to be refugees but all the adult men with or without children and all the women without children should stay in Syria to fight ISIS and kick them out of their country.
>>
>>62880678
> NT > OT apparently
This is uncontroversially true for pretty much every Christian though.

And the old testament sucks, sure, but guess what isn't in it that is in Islam? A directive to forcibly convert the world to Judaism. Hell, there's really no concern for non-Jews at all, unless some group of people has a plot of land that God says belongs to them. Judaism isn't about perpetuating itself and conquering the world. Islam is.
>>
>>62879155

>DESTROYS

His writers just destroyed his credibility.

"Islam" literally means Submission To God.

It's so easy now to label it as a terrorist religion because the biggest and most high profile terrorist attacks being conducted right now are by Muslims.

Maybe he should ask the Buddhists or Amish to step up their game.
>>
>>62880660
except sharia law isn't compatible with freedom you fucking idiot. i hope you get ran over by a truck.
>>
>>62880591
The Romanc Catholic Church and the Russian Orthodox Church were not spread by armies lead by Jesus, The English Monarchy are not God-kings or prophets. Neither example is remotely similar to Mohammed, peace be upon him, leading Medinan armies to conquer Mecca and the surrounding areas.
>>
>black man wants to turn his host country brown, the same colour as him

He will claim he is doing this out of universal solidarity for humanity. In reality, he is aggressively pushing his own ethnic interests at the expense of white people.
>>
>>62880713
I think Noah's whole point was that that kind of argument reduces serious topics (rape, immigration) to abstract examples about peanuts or M&M's in order to avoid the issue and make you afraid. He'd probably think that poster was stupid too.

Did you even read his argument or are you one of those retards who thinks everyone is either red-pilled or not?
>>
>>62880436

Feminists crave to be dominated by a force which does not buy into their bullshit. This is the purpose of feminism. To filter out the weak betas.
>>
File: Jerry.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5296) Image search: [Google]
Jerry.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5296
>>62879155
Wasn't this nigger on suicide watch because his ratings were dropping?

I can see why.
>>
>>62880772
Except Middle Easterners hate blacks. With a large number of them around, he will be getting called nigger whenever he walks down the street.
>>
Of course my country is racist. That's all it boils down to and that's what the media lives off of, its a viewership gold mine. In a few years there will be a large amount of Hispanics to be catered to. I'm glad to see it happen in my life time. Tired of bird like pigskin faggots thinking they know what it feels like to be a minority.
>>
>>62880660

>comparing Muslims to /pol/
You're really not making anyone look good with those comparisons.
>>
>>62879876
it's a joke doe
>>
>>62880591
The English monarchy isn't the clan the royal houses are. And they got overthrown several times
>>
>>62880789
Actually, abstract examples remove emotion from the decision making process. The whole point is for you to come to a more logical conclusion. Noah is the one uisng emotion to manipulate the process.
>>
>>62880789

>He'd probably think that poster was stupid too

Except he'd never target that poster because it's creators and those who disseminate it are his advertisers core demographic.

>Did you even read his argument

I read only what was posted in the OP. And since his argument was an ad hominem followed by a display of historical/cultural ignorance, I didn't really feel compelled to seek out more.

Should I? Does he explain why Huckabee's statement is wrong? Does he correct his misunderstanding about Islam?
>>
>>62880726

> This is uncontroversially true for pretty much every Christian though.

Yea, but only because Christians selectively chose what things Jesus said that they want to follow

> “Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

Literally "Obey mosaic law you fucks"

And while it's true there are no verses that actually say

"Dudes, kill nonbelievers"

Like the whole first book is about killing nonbelievers and how gods chosen have a right to do so.

M8, the real difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity became Westernized, and since Western countries are more developed and progressive the people are more progressive, which didn't gel with a book written by racist misogynists in the middle east 2,000 years ago so people just ignored all that shit.

If christianity had stayed in the middle east you'd be seeing the Christian version of ISIS today. Hell, Christians in North Africa have taken it upon themselves to kill non-christians (See: Not being Westernized)
>>
>suffering refugees

love this meme
>>
File: tips-fedora.png (112 KB, 589x265) Image search: [Google]
tips-fedora.png
112 KB, 589x265
>2015
>believing in an imaginary friend that some desert hippies came up with (Jeebus and Mehmed)
>the same hippies who currently want into America, but aren't allowed too
>>
>>62880855
>Does he explain why Huckabee's statement is wrong

He called him a shitty person. YOU'RE A SHITTY PERSON FOR MAKING THAT ARGUMENT!

In libspeak, being a shitty person is somebody who can make a convincing argument that liberals cannot logically rebut, and thus they resort to womanly emotional badgering.
>>
>>62880794

To be fair everybody was expecting a ratings drop, Jon Stewart (Love him or hate him) was a ridiculously charismatic and talented host, giant fucking shoes to fill, literally zero people involved actually thought the ratings wouldn't drop.
>>
>>62880881
They are suffering. The free houses Germany gave them don;t even have Playstations in them!

>With a population of only 102, Sumte, Germany was chosen as the site for a sprawling refugee centre for 1,000 new migrants, but many of the new residents have expressed dissatisfaction with their new home.

>"There is nothing to do in there, no PlayStation, no TV," said Jihad, 25, who traveled from Syria.

>"They told us we were going to Frankfurt, but we've ended up in this wilderness," complained Syrians Morhav, 28, and his wife Noor, 19, who said the town was too boring.
>>
>>62880849

The examples have to be somewhat comparable though.

Apples and oranges senpai.
>>
>>62880793
That's not true... is it? I never see feminists with hardcore manly as fuck dudes. Just beta artsy types
>>
>>62880901

>2015
>being a soulless nihilist materialist determinist at war with his own heritage and the idea of the sacred, the numinous or the transcendent
>>
>>62880864

Christianity did stay in the Middle East. They are pretty benign.

Mostly because they are a persecuted or on-the-verge-of-being-persecuted minority in most places, but also because Christianity has a lot of failings in it that make it poorly adapted for violence. It's a religion for keks.

Hitler himself said Islam was a superior code for warriors, and that Christianity led to the weakening of the west.

Of course, there's enough wriggle room in there for peeps like the Holy Roman Empire to use it to slay anyone and everyone who gets in their way.

But Islam, being a later refinement, has way better fail safes to ensure it's spread and survival. Chief among them being a complete inability to question any tenant of the religion.

The way things are going, unless the West takes it's dick out of it's ass and puts them in their place, we're looking at another 500 years of these ignorant retards killing each other and everyone else who gets in their way before they wise up.
>>
>>62880925
That is comparable. You are dropping a big group of people into the heart of your society. I'd say comparing a Muslim who wants to kill a few hundred people to a poison peanut is sort of an understatement.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>62880903

Come one now, we all know he took the piss out of the statement because it's laughably ridiculous.

An intelligent argument deserves an intelligent response, a retarded one deserves derision, which is what's happened here.
>>
File: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (17 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg
17 KB, 394x370
>home of the brave
>too scared to let in people running away from war crimes into their country

USA confirmed for cowards? That whole "ITS ONLY MEN" shit is a fucking myth. 51 percent of registerdd refugees are women and mkre than half are like under 17.
>>
>>62880903

I know that. That's why I was asking if his complete statement elaborated on what "his" opposition was to the statement.

>>62880925

It's a pretty straightforward comparison.

>Cluster of people/objects
>A small amount of the cluster is deadly
>While only a small fraction of the whole, it's still deadly
>Do you let the cluster date your daughter?
>>
>>62880970
>it's laughably ridiculous.

It's not though. Islam is the only ideology out there right now which is prominently and continuously fostering anti-Western terrorists. Risking them into your country is the act of either an incompetent, or an equally hostile agent.

Mike Huckabee was entirely correct.
>>
>>62880966

But it's not comparable, because people aren't peanuts.

The logic of the peanuts argument is

> A small amount are poisoned, but would you take the risk of grabbing a random fucking handful and downing it?

Which doesn't apply to refugees at all, because it assumes we HAVE to take them randomly. We don't. We can check for ties to ISIS, we can have fail-safes.

I'm against the refugees as well, I'm just also against shitty arguments, and the peanuts one is a shitty argument because the analogy is false.
>>
>>62880970
Huckabee's argument is basically that they are not worth taking in given the risk to our own people. That is not ridiculous. It is addressing the #NotAllMuslims crowd.

Build camps. Keep them and our own safe. Much cheaper. helps more people, helps people that aren't just young fit men.
>>
Trevor Noah isn't funny at all but I find him upsettingly handsome for some reason
>>
>>62880731
neither is christianity

>If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death.
>>
>>62880970
>should we let in refugees? No, the extremists who'd be amongst the moderates, and the possible ISIS operatives make it an extremely dangerous proposition that could kill innocent Americans
>I WANT TO POISON YOUR KIDS, LOL
Yeah, Trevor Noah achieved what I thought was impossible. He actually made Mike fucking Huckabee sound like the more reasoned voice.
>>
>>62880971
One 9/11 is quite enough for us t.b.h.
>>
>>62880971
Got a source for both of those? Last I heard the age is self reported and people say they are younger than they are for bigger chances of getting in.
>>
>>62880721
>The men of a country shouldnt have to fight their own civil war

go watch your MLP
>>
>>62880970

Again, this very argument has been used by both the left and right for years.

His argument has nothing to do with the argument being ridiculous (since it isn't, unless there is something about using a Peanut as a metaphor that I don't understand in American culture) and everything to do with the person making the argument.

Why? Because the people that watch his show dislike that person and his political beliefs, and he is pandering to an audience.

It's no different to when Neil Cavuto on Fox News explains that it's "impossible" to find a trillion dollars for either health care or medical care, and concisely explains how taxes simply can't cover the bill...yet a week later will argue that a trillion dollars for military budgets is nothing, because you can't put a price on safety. Because that's what his audience wants to hear.

There are very few television news editorialists/comedians who will not pander to their demographic.

I'm not a fan, but at least Bill Maher is happy to upset potential customers.

>>62880971

Lucky America. Just like the last Afghani wave we received, they're nearly all adult men here.
>>
File: am i cool yet guys.jpg (50 KB, 625x899) Image search: [Google]
am i cool yet guys.jpg
50 KB, 625x899
>>
>>62880971
>USA confirmed for cowards? That whole "ITS ONLY MEN" shit is a fucking myth. 51 percent of registerdd refugees are women and mkre than half are like under 17.
Yeah that's pretty normal for the US.
>>
>>62881006

>Which doesn't apply to refugees at all, because it assumes we HAVE to take them randomly. We don't. We can check for ties to ISIS, we can have fail-safes.

I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Your statement agrees with Huckabee.

The GOP was pushing for strict identity checks. Obama and his supporters (like Noah) are pushing for lenient entry standards.

Which is exactly the same thing that was happening between Hungary and Germany.

A lot of people didn't notice that the argument wasn't about denying people refuge or sending them back to Syria, but simply about controlled entry and vetting processes.
>>
>>62880694
It's both. Islam is Arabic for peace, and also the word for their beliefs.
>>
>>62880660
>you know if you completed changed this graph you could apply it to something else
STOP. THE. PRESSES.
>>
>>62881006
>We can check for ties to ISIS

No, you can't. The vast majority aren't in any sort of database. It is absolutely impossible to vet tens or hundreds of thousands immigrants in such a short time. Clearing people involves contacting their acquaintances and verifying their stories, which you cannot do currently since Syria is in a state of absolute chaos. Who are they going to call to verify their story? If you have a fake passport and your face isn't on a list, you can get in.
>>
>>62880981
>>62881003
>>62881008

Guys, I'm not pro-refugees, it's just a shitty argument, relax.

After all, supporting the peanuts argument as valid is literally agreeing with the picture in

>>62880713

So, what? We should track all mens movements or something?

The peanuts argument fails because we're not just going to let the refugees come in in a massive flood and go wherever the fuck they want, they will be identified, most likely (And definitely should be) background checked, they will be housed.

It's not a random process like grabbing a handful of peanuts. It's calculated. Which is why the analogy fails.

Fuck refugees, but surely you can think of a more valid one than a shitty analogy

Also, like human empathy thing, yea, no doubt ISIS members are gonna try to sneak in, but at the same time the vast majority are displaced people who are suffering and one might argue you have a moral obligation to help your fellow man, even if he is of a different religion and skin colour (Good samaritan ring any bells?)
>>
>>62881020
It's the smile.
>>
>>62881070

>Islam is Arabic for peace

No it isn't. Salam is the word for peace.

Have you never heard someone greeted in Arabic before? As-salaam Alaikum muh brudda?

Islam isn't Arabic for anything, but is similar to Submission, which is what the word was derived from.

As in "Submit To Allah".
>>
Man, what a shitty argument.

>Send civilians back to the warzone so they can.... win. Yeah, that's what happens.
>>
>>62881102
I agree with what you've written here and can't help wondering...

Why are you against refugees?

Because it sounds like you're defending them in that last sentence at the bottom.
>>
>Islam is peaceful, it's just a coincidence that all terrorists are muslims :^)
>>
Why is it they never defend Christians or Christianity?
>>
>>62881102

>The peanuts argument fails because we're not just going to let the refugees come in in a massive flood and go wherever the fuck they want, they will be identified, most likely (And definitely should be) background checked, they will be housed.

Are you stupid?

That's exactly the point of this "argument".

Huckabee, and the rest of the GOP, want Syrian refugees tracked and vetted. He uses the Peanut Analogy to demonstrate why he believes this is necessary.

I mean, you're actually BACKING UP his analogy.

>Also, like human empathy thing, yea, no doubt ISIS members are gonna try to sneak in, but at the same time the vast majority are displaced people who are suffering and one might argue you have a moral obligation to help your fellow man

Your probably American, so you're probably ignorant of what the actual problem is. So I can't blame you for that. But no, very few of these people will be ISIS members looking to "sneak in".

The problem is that, if true to form in Europe and Australia, they will come, poorly assimilate, and in a generation or two begin producing radical offspring who will be motivated by groups like ISIS to turn on their parents host nations.

>Suffering

We probably have different views on it, but I feel my obligation extends no further than ensuring they are not in harms way and out of a war zone. I don't feel obligated to remove them from refuge to relocate them to my country so they can enjoy a higher standard of living on the back of my work and my family and ancestors sacrifices. Especially given the track history of other Middle Eastern Islamic migrants.
>>
>>62881194
>Christianity is peaceful, it's just a coincidence that all Klansmen are Christians :^)
>>
>>62881067

> I guess you haven't been paying attention.

To the refugee status in America? No, not my country, I'm following how we let refugees in to my country instead.

I'm literally just piping up about how the peanut analogy is shit, not supporting refugees.

> Your statement agrees with Huckabee.

I disagree, Huckabees statements seem to imply the risk is too great to have any (His arguments follows the logic that it's too dangerous to have even one peanut, and since peanuts = people it is therefore too dangerous too have one refugee)

If Huckabee had said something more along the lines of

> Would you have a handful without testing them first

Then we would agree.

Also

> Which is exactly the same thing that was happening between Hungary and Germany.

> A lot of people didn't notice that the argument wasn't about denying people refuge or sending them back to Syria, but simply about controlled entry and vetting processes.

Dude, I know, literally day of Paris bombings I was driving around my best mate and explaining this exact thing to him. And also saying Rousey was gonna lose to Holm because she's a shit. So right on 2 counts.

Like the crazy thing here is I agree with all the people jumping down my throat, I just have a higher standard of logical argument and think Huckabee should up his game or GTFO
>>
>>62881180

>Send civilians back to a warzone

They aren't coming from Warzones. They're coming from Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Greece, Serbia, etc. They left the warzone years ago.

And yes, fighting age males should be returned.

>so they can.... win. Yeah, that's what happens.

You realize SOMEONE is going to win right?
>>
>>62881211
Please show me the quotes in the bible where it says to burn crosses and be racist towards dindus.
>>
>>62881078

> The vast majority aren't in any sort of database.

20,000 twitter accounts shut down by Anonymoose, so at least 20,000 members are in some sort of database senpai.

Plus America reads emails and stuff.

We can check for ties, I think you underestimate military intelligence, we literally have a rough idea of how many soldiers ISIS has, WE have the database on them.

> It is absolutely impossible to vet tens or hundreds of thousands immigrants in such a short time.

Yeah, so take your time. I'm all the letting refugees wait around in boats will we vet them.
>>
>>62881180
lul They asked for the revolution dumbfucks . Then they want America when they cant win without sacrifice .
>>
>10,000 refugees coming to the US is a big deal and discussed in detail beforehand
>meanwhile my retarded country that's a hundredth of the size is letting them in by the millions no questions asked
just my fuck my shit up
>>
>>62880251
>If China tried to take over the U.S.

You do realize we're basically their lackeys now, right? We owe them so much money, we're like the whore they can call on for those little itches.
>>
>>62881212

>I'm literally just piping up about how the peanut analogy is shit, not supporting refugees.

You keep saying it's "shit" and "ridiculous" but offer no reason why.

>I disagree, Huckabees statements seem to imply the risk is too great to have any (His arguments follows the logic that it's too dangerous to have even one peanut, and since peanuts = people it is therefore too dangerous too have one refugee)

It's not a disagreement. He used the analogy to highlight why vetting and tracking is necessary. You agree with him on this point. You just aren't aware of the context because your information comes from a short quote by a comedian posted on 4chan.

It's not really even an argument. It's an analogy. If he was to literalize it;

>We should look carefully at all of the refugees we are letting into this country, because a small amount might be dangerous

I don't think you'd have a problem with it.
>>
>>62881250
Oh god fck you
>>
>>62881187

> Why are you against refugees?

I'm more "Nuke bomb the shit out of ISIS and so the refugees don't have to leave" than "Let ISIS do it's thing and pick up after them"

Plus, after ISIS is (Eventually) taken care of the refugees won't want to fuck off back to their country to rebuild it, which is bullshit, and no politician (Sans Trump) wants to be knpwn as the "Mass deportation guy"

Also that last sentence I was just playing devils advocate and making the argument, I don't actually agree with it because fuck my fellow man
>>
>>62881282
>tips tumblr
>>
>>62881211

Relative to Islamic extremists, Klansmen are peaceful.

Also, Klansmen were a secular organization until the second organization, when they decided that Southern Europeans weren't white enough and hooked onto the whole White Anglo Saxon PROTESTANT thing which gave them license to attack "Catholics" (though strangely only Mexican and Italian Catholics...I guess they just coincidentally couldn't find any white Catholics when they were in a lynchin' mood).
>>
>>62880309
America and the English parliamentary system was designed a LONG ASS time ago to facilitate a government more or less for the people. However, that system works now for us because our constitutions and original organizations are from those times. Now think about creating a democracy from scratch in a oil rich country where you topple the dictator.

Corporations and whatever political party of the time will ENFORCE their order, not compromise and not give two fucking shits about the people. That's why exporting democracy doesn't work: we never do it faithfully, it's all to serve our corporate interests and the foreign political ideology of whoever is Prime Minister of England or President of the US.

Democracy only works when the people are rewarded with power for participating in elections, which does not happen when a foreign state 'benevolently' sets up their false democracy where only Bush cronies (or Reagan, or Clinton, or whatever) are given cushy jobs and expected to 'fix things' without the expertise or money to do so. Fucking mess.
>>
File: 1438304792776.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1438304792776.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
>>62880713
Those aren't even peanut m&m's, why would I eat them?
>>
>>62879155

Has he ever eaten rancid peanuts? I have, they're impossible to identify based on appearance but they're fucking vomit inducing. Imagine a mixture of ear wax and deodorant, that's what they taste like.

If someone gave me a bag of peanuts and said a few of them had gone off, I'd throw the entire bag away.
>>
>>62881334
They are pretty horrid, but that's besides the point familia.
>>
>>62881231
>You realize SOMEONE is going to win right?
Either ISIS or al-Assad.

So, either an oppressive regime that's killed 100,000 civilians, or ISIS.

If those were my options, I'd leave too.
>>
>>62881308

>Refugees don't have to leave

Most of them aren't fleeing ISIS. Which is where a lot of the drama comes from. They're Sunni. Most of them just want out in general.

And since the incentive is pretty fucking good, they're going to take it. Most of the ones who are really under threat from ISIS decamped much earlier to places more hospitable to them. For instance, Lebanon.

The Sunni majority were "happy" with Turkey until Germany decided to go full retard and basically Wave A Chocolate Bar In Front Of A Fat Kid.
>>
>>62881006
>We can check for ties to ISIS

Here is a good check for you. If their religion is Islam: they have a tie to ISIS and should not be allowed in.
>>
>>62881276
>being this retarded

I fucking HATE kids who have not a single inkling of how international finance works go on to make bold dumbfuck assertions.

But in response to your post, no. China can't walk up to the capitol building and ask for the trillion dollars in treasury bonds they're "owed". That's not how it works. Think for a single FUCKING moment in your life, and imagine a world where what you are describimg would be practiced. Do you fail to see the utter fucking insanity of it?

Now fuck right back off to reddit or twitter.
>>
>>62881345

Oh wait I get it.

He's saying he'd willingly kill some kids if they compared peanuts to refugees.

Why nignogs always got to be so violent?
>>
Okay, for real

Can anyone tell me what is up with people saying news casters "owned" or "destroyed" or "devastates" their analysis of an idea, opinion, or situation? What the fuck does it even mean? Like, did they definitively win the argument forever so much that no one can even argue again?
>>
>>62881102
>one might argue you have a moral obligation to help your fellow man

One might believe you should fuck off and that the survival and the primacy of Western Civilization shall not be questioned or put at risk.
>>
>>62881102
>but at the same time the vast majority are displaced people who are suffering and one might argue you have a moral obligation to help your fellow man, even if he is of a different religion and skin colour (Good samaritan ring any bells?)
Same old guilt tripping. Why shill for taking them in instead of building them camps?
Camps are:
1) cheaper
2) helps more people for less money
3) helps people who aren't fit enough to walk(women, children, elderly)
4) keeps your people safer from terrorism(and other crimes)
5) avoids culture clash
>>
>>62881349

To be honest, I doubt either will win.

>So, either an oppressive regime that's killed 100,000 civilians

Do people really believe this bullshit?

Assad was pretty fucking easy going on the scale of Middle Eastern Dictators. Just like Libya they required huge amounts of foreign muscle to drum up a civil war. It's no surprise that the Syrian "civil war" was instigated and led by everyone but Syrians.

But no...Once Russia and America finally get a deal on the table, you'll get a new, more balanced government in charge.
>>
>>62881205

Settle the fuck down dude, this is an anime image board

> That's exactly the point of this "argument".

Then he should have phrased it waaay differently.

Big difference between the implications

> Would you eat this random handful of peanuts knowing some are poisoned

And

> Would you eat this random handful of peanuts knowing some are poisoned without testing them first

The bottom one implies refugees need to be vetted (Following the peanuts = people analogy)

The top one implies it's too dangerous and fuck peanuts altogether.

If Kekabee was arguing for a more stringent refugee process he reeaaalllyy needs to learn how to explain himself

> But no, very few of these people will be ISIS members looking to "sneak in".

Very few, but even one is too many, and Paris already confirmed one of the terrorists snuck in as a refugee

Also not American but w/e

> but I feel my obligation extends no further than ensuring they are not in harms way and out of a war zone.

Mate, I don't even feel that, and if you;re being honest neither do you, because what have you actually done to insure this other than be stupid online?

People like to say "I feel we should do this much" or "My obligation is too get them out of war, not give them a job"

But lets be honest, you're not doing any of that shit personally, those are your opinions, not your personal obligations. I don't have any personal obligations and would be totally indifferent if they all died tomorrow.
>>
>>62881389
Stormfront pls go
>>
>>62881368
You are chingchongs bitch.
>>
>>62881349
OMG Assad is so OPPRESSIVE, We have to liberate the people of Syria!!

A pussy faggot like Obama wouldn't last ten minutes running a country in the Middle East. You absolutely have to be a hardass to maintain order, because it is a hardass culture. I guess you are just baiting, but this is way too close to the actual retard shit people spew every day, so yeah, you got me. 10/10
>>
>>62881389

And one might believe you should read the whole thread before being retard.

Also that wasn't a refutation m8, just redneck af

Read

>>62881308

And get back to me moron
>>
>we help someone with AIDS by infecting ourselves with AIDS instead of curing AIDS in the patient

this is how all you pro-refugee faggots look
>>
>>62881414
Vast majority of debt is owed to the private sector in America
>>
>>62881389
>One might believe you should fuck off and that the survival and the primacy of Western Civilization shall not be questioned or put at risk.
Shit, I hadn't thought of that. You're right. A few hundred thousand refugees will literally destroy western civilization.

Superior soap bubble civ.
>>
>>62881400
>If Kekabee was arguing for a more stringent refugee process he reeaaalllyy needs to learn how to explain himself
Or maybe the media shouldn't misrepresent him and tell the whole story?
>>
>>62881404
That doesnt work anymore
>>
>>62879155
I don't understand why we don't just kill them all.

problem solved.

kill every muslim and anyone that has anything positive to say about muslims. solves a huge range of problems instantly. Feels like the house is infested with cockroaches and instead of killing them all, people want to help them because 'this cockroach is just a poor innocent cockroach who dindunuffin' .

wipe them out.
>>
>>62881416
Nothing I said was untrue or misleading.

Sorry I triggered you though. You should use a warning.
>>
>>62881389
Don't you have a Finn thread to be shitting up, Cletus?
>>
>>62881281

>You keep saying it's "shit" and "ridiculous" but offer no reason why.

I've done nothing but.

> You agree with him on this point.

Yep

> You just aren't aware of the context because your information comes from a short quote by a comedian posted on 4chan.

I'm aware it's out of context, but that doesn't make the analogy valid, which is what I'm arguing here.

Ever heard the saying a broken clock is still right twice a day? This is kinda like the opposite version, he's right, but his argument is shit, he's like using the wrong maths formula to get the right answer.

> I don't think you'd have a problem with it.

I don't
>>
>>62881443
>saying this
>with what's going on in Europe

are you literally retarded?
>>
>>62881443
>A few hundred thousand refugees will literally destroy western civilization.
Yes. They are. There are more immigrant males in the age 14-24 in Sweden than there are Swedes. You only need to outnumber the next generation. And since they also have more kids than the natives, it won't take long. Britain is also set to become a country with a native minority in 30-40 years, and nobody cares. What's wrong with caring now before it gets that bad?
>>
>>62881495
>are you literally retarded?
Sorry I don't get all my information from youtube. :^)
>>
>>62881400

>Then he should have phrased it waaay differently.

Why? It makes perfect sense. You wouldn't eat out of a bag indiscriminately if a small portion of the contents were poisoned. You wouldn't indiscriminately take in a large number of people into your country if a small amount were violently dangerous.

>The bottom one

...Belabors the point and provides information that isn't necessary for most rational adults to reach the conclusion the speaker was attempting to make.

>The top one implies it's too dangerous and fuck peanuts altogether.

No, but that WAS how the phrase was used in an out of context manner by a comedian to illicit a political point and joke.

>If Kekabee was arguing for a more stringent refugee process he reeaaalllyy needs to learn how to explain himself

Why? How will that prevent comedy writers from removing a portion of his speech and relaying it to others in a new context?

You really need to get your information from the source, rather than relying on condensed comedy skits to give you cliff notes.

>because what have you actually done to insure this other than be stupid online?

Paid my taxes. Which go directly to supporting refugee camps and humanitarian aide in Syria.

I also lent a Syrian my car for a job interview. Although I guess he's technically not a refugee and his being Syrian had nothing to do with me lending him my car.
>>
>>62881296

Sick refutation senpai

Reminder in WW2 there was hundreds of times the refugees from dozens more countries in much more chaotic circumstances and still the red cross was able to get a hold of people in these other countries and link up families. And we have even better technology and less refugees now, it can be done.
>>
>>62881436
>I can only argue in retarded black and white analogies

It doesn't matter, in the end our collective governments will resolve to let in refugees escaping dictators and psuedo-state terrorist groups duking it out with them in the crossfire.

If wr lived in some alternate reality where the IRA was still top dog causing tons of micks to migrate across Europe to escape the violence it would be just as justifiable but not a single one of you pricks would care even in passing because they are white as snow

You are suffering from a fatal case of taking the kek meme way too serious you autistic twit.
>>
>>62881514
Sounds like you get all your information from the media.
>don't worry, everything will be fine
>>
>>62881478
>now hes stereotyping names

>Its ok if theyre white names
>>
>>62881443

Less than a 100,000 high school drop outs are doing a pretty good job of eradicating large chunks of Middle Eastern civilization right now.

A few hundred thousand was all that was needed to put a pretty good fucking dent in Native cultures in North America.
>>
>>62881501
I hope i'm dead before it happens. White people are committing suicide in some kind of weird effort to appear 'not racist' .
>>
>>62881529
how is that black and white? it's exactly what happened to other countries who did the same thing

literally arguing with idiots who can only parrot liberal demagogues instead actually thinking for a few seconds
>>
>>62881021
>let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Are you even trying?
>>
>>62881211
>Comparing a single terrorist group in America that hasn't been relevant for the past 50 years to ISIS, a fucking ARMY in control of nation states and that is relevant right now, and is far more powerful than the Klan at its height ever was.
I know you want to find some way to equate white Christendom with ISIS dude, but for fuck's sake, that's just pathetic.
>>
>>62881558
Says the one shitflinging about refugees on a Mongolian fingerpainting forum.
>>
>>62881529
Because nobody complains about Poles, right? Either way, fellow westerners are less of a threat than Arabs. Not calculating risk is not a virtue.
>>
>>62881501
>Yes. They are. There are more immigrant males in the age 14-24 in Sweden than there are Swedes.
It's interesting that you think that's true.

There's about 140,000 refugees in Sweden. About half are male, for 70,000. Presumably, most of those are outside your age range, but let's pretend they're all inside it. That's 70,000 versus 9,600,000.
>>
>>62881529

>but not a single one of you pricks would care even in passing because they are white as snow

Being White As Snow is exactly why no one would care enough to LET them mass migrate to their countries.

What's happening in Syria right now is no worse than what the Balkans went through in the 90's. The reaction to the White Slavs was "Pls GTFO and STFO of Western Europe".

Fact of the matter is that there would be no "migrant crisis" if we simply turned off the taps. They'd sit in the refugee camps for 5-10 years and then go home whenever World Powers settle their beefs and rebuild their countries. They'd run prostitution and drug empires for a few years and then we'd get some inspiring news stories about their growing and booming economies and rich white kids will start going there for cheap holidays.
>>
>>62881521
You must be 15 if you think that would cover it

Good luck anonymos hacker
>>
File: 1443767850975.jpg (9 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1443767850975.jpg
9 KB, 229x343
>>62881551
You do realize that there is nothing conclusively linking the paris attacks to Syrian refugees right? The mastermind and identified-so-far attacks were already Belgian and French citizens who had been living there prior to the Syrian civil war.

Name ONE other instance of this supposed apocolyptic havoc that these refugees are causing in their European host countries.
>>
>>62881515

> Why? It makes perfect sense. You wouldn't eat out of a bag indiscriminately if a small portion of the contents were poisoned. You wouldn't indiscriminately take in a large number of people into your country if a small amount were violently dangerous.

> Still arguing the "indiscriminately" point even though I've pointed out why that's not valid like 12 times (Hint, it's because the process isn't going to be indiscriminate you fucking retard)

> .Belabors the point and provides information that isn't necessary for most rational adults to reach the conclusion the speaker was attempting to make.

No it doesn't, that information IS necessary, because the top one implies something completely different. Words matter.

> Do this randomly
> Do this with precision

Very different, the distinction needs to be made.

> Paid my taxes. Which go directly to supporting refugee camps and humanitarian aide in Syria.

And your taxes, spread over the total number of things the government is using your taxes for adds up to about 0.00000000000000001 c going towards that. Well done you champ you!

> Although I guess he's technically not a refugee and his being Syrian had nothing to do with me lending him my car.

Right, so why bring it up?
>>
File: Kill_yourself_desu.png (59 KB, 255x326) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourself_desu.png
59 KB, 255x326
>>62881544
>I hope i'm dead before it happens.
Well western civilization could die at any moment so there's only one way to guarantee that, my panicky friend
>>
>>62881578
he didn't say 'refugees' he said immigrants.

Pathetic attempt.
>>
File: 1447670859694.jpg (36 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
1447670859694.jpg
36 KB, 600x455
>>62881521
>>
>>62881443
>A few hundred thousand refugees will literally destroy western civilization

no, but they will shit all over whatever poor midwest towns get saddled with larger groups of them. That's the thing that people don't get about illegals or even a flood of legal refugees. Those of us that live in border states already know first hand how entire areas can go to pure shit with a flood of broke level people flopping 12+ into any random home.
>>
>>62879155
by default no one should want any refugees, more so when there are additional problems. all the pro refuge talk comes from people that are not going to interact or live next to refugees
>>
>>62881583

> Ignoring the entire post

> Picking one random example from the post before to focus on

> Ad homine instead of refutation

Good luck in life Einstein.

Daily reminder there were hundreds of times the refugees during WW2 blah blah blah you're retarded

>>62881612

Wrong post, I didn't mention anonymous in this one, but way to samefag and miss the point both times kek
>>
>>62881595
>>>/pol/
>>
>>62881602
>he didn't say 'refugees' he said immigrants.
That's pretty off-topic but okay.

It is still untrue.

PS: Largest source of immigration to sweden is finland.

Those dirty finnish shitskins.
>>
>>62881599
Louis ? is that you ?
>>
>>62881621
>all the pro refuge talk comes from people that are not going to interact or live next to refugees
It's funny because I live like a mile from an armenian community that fled the turks.

They're good folks. They make good food.
>>
>>62881521
S>>62881626
You ignored the whole concept fool
>>
>>62881595
>nothing conclusive
lol so much denial

aside from attacks you also have to deal with
>dilution of culture
>country's resources being denied to actual citizens
>demand you cater to them
>their societal norms does not mesh with western culture like Indian immigrants who rape

why do you think these people skipped places like Turkey or Egypt and went straight for western countries? they're fucking opportunists. the only people who truly benefit from huge influx of illegal immigrants are corporations because is dilutes the value of the middle class worker and sleazy lib politicians who want an instant voter base to perpetuate the insanity
>>
>>62881639
Type kek again

That'll show me who's boss
>>
File: teamfortress2.png (65 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
teamfortress2.png
65 KB, 300x221
>>62881629
Is this your adorable, childlike attempt at conceding checkmate? Because I kindly accept, my mentally deficienct friend.
>>
>>62881662
kek
>>
>>62881632
Source?
also why does it end in 2011. have no more of these mudraces come in since then?
>>
>>62881596

>Still arguing the "indiscriminately" point even though I've pointed out why that's not valid like 12 times (Hint, it's because the process isn't going to be indiscriminate you fucking retard)

I'm starting to think you are a troll.

As I've already explained to you;

Huckabee is calling for it to NOT be "indiscriminate". They are debating this, right now, in congress.

>implies something completely different

Not really. I'm assuming English is your second language, right?

>And your taxes, spread over the total number of things the government is using your taxes for adds up to about 0.00000000000000001 c going towards that. Well done you champ you!

Why should I pay more? I'm less than 0.00000000000000001% of the global population. Other people, including people I personally have investment in, need help to.

>Right, so why bring it up?

Because it's literally me personally helping a person resettle in a new country who is escaping the violence in Syria. Although I didn't do it BECAUSE he's a Syrian escaping violence specifically, I did it because I have a personal relationship to him.

You seem to have great difficulty connecting thoughts together.
>>
File: Minaret Milan.jpg (18 KB, 450x196) Image search: [Google]
Minaret Milan.jpg
18 KB, 450x196
>>62879155
>House voted 289-137 in favor of halting the refugee program
Awesome, that lowers the chance of a minaret blaring the call to prayer in the U.S.
>>
>>62881632

>That's pretty off topic

Not really. The entire crisis is focused on migrants, not refugees. The people flooding the Swedish and German borders are overwhelmingly migrants, not refugees.
>>
File: 1411588038492.gif (2 MB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
1411588038492.gif
2 MB, 330x275
>>62881673
Source is google it yourself plox.
Literally every source backs me up.
>also why does it end in 2011. have no more of these mudraces come in since then?
We already established we're talking about immigrants, not refugees.

Hey here's a thought. How about YOU dumb niggers show me a source backing up your fanciful claim that
>There are more immigrant males in the age 14-24 in Sweden than there are Swedes.
>>
>>62881665
Kek. And you don't even sound like you are from /pol/. >>>/pol/ is the 'I lost so you must be from pol'
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 620x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 620x345
>>62880728
> Maybe he should ask the Buddhists or Amish to step up their game.

Way ahead of you.
>>
>>62881647
They do a good job lowering working class wages so CEOs can make more money. :^)
>>
>>62881626
Yes exactly the same as people who are trying not to be found out, assberg.
>>
>>62880660
>le /pol/ is just the other side of the coin meme
>le moderate views are the only valid views meme
>le please fuck my wife abdul meme
>>
Why do they let this South African nigger spew his bullshit on TV? They're literally genociding whites in his shithole of a country.
>>
File: h3XWF6Y.png (256 KB, 488x698) Image search: [Google]
h3XWF6Y.png
256 KB, 488x698
>>62881661
Okay, show me the fucking conclusive evidence then you stupid fucking prickinstead of just smugly greentexting it. There is no fucking proof yet that any of the attackers abused the refugee crisis to help the attacks.

The identified so far have been French and Belgian citizens who were already living in France and Belgium before the Syrian war started so obviously they didnt abuse the fucking refugee crisis.

Also, I don't have to refute any of your meaningless nazi buzzword points. What resources are the ethnic French, German and anglo-americans that they so direly need that refugees are getting preferential access over them?

Or how about this gem of "diluting our culture". A completely hollow counterpoint. Most of these kids are going to grow up acting just like their French or American counterparts and will be just as shallow and materialistic as us. They are already act like us anyway because of western television and shit. They arent aliens from a different planet but as I've already said those aren't actual counterpoints possible of being refuted because theu aren't even fucking quantifiable points. Just you crying because brown people are being let into your country

Now shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1447865498744.jpg (58 KB, 960x732) Image search: [Google]
1447865498744.jpg
58 KB, 960x732
>>62879155
Reminder that Republicans are basically traitor Night's Watch trying to stab Jon Snerrrr for letting in the refugees.
>>
File: rotherham-sign.jpg (96 KB, 736x505) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-sign.jpg
96 KB, 736x505
>>62881793
There is not a single innocent worshipper of the pedoprophet. The only good Muslim is a dead one.
>>
Just don't let in any of these fucking sandniggers. Fucking Muslim pieces of shit.
>>
>>62881793
>lib fantasy wishful thinking

lol keep being a useful idiot for corporations and politicians you hopeless hipster
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 426x640
>>62881802
>>
>>62881802
But Jon was the traitor and deserved it for letting in the snow niggers.
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>62881792
>Why do they let this South African nigger spew his bullshit on TV? They're literally genociding whites in his shithole of a country.
That sounds like important news! Please give me a link to this absolutely true fact that you didn't make up.
>>
>>62880436
>Women worth half as much as men in legal disputes
Kek
>>
>>62881823
Okay so I'm right then?
>>
>>62881762
>They do a good job lowering working class wages so CEOs can make more money. :^)
I know it's uncool to not be an edgelord and all that but I'm just happy they're alive and not dead.

Well, technically they are almost all dead, because that genocide was a hundred years ago, but I'm glad their descendants are okay too.
>>
>>62881841
Fuck off kek.
>>
>>62881793
>Most of these kids are going to grow up acting just like their French or American counterparts
No they won't. They'll grow up in their segregated neighbourhoods and act like their muslim parents when they're older. Multiculturism is a meme.
>>
Nice. He should come to Europe. He thinks like a European, maybe he can then see the consequences of thinking like an European.
>>
>>62881871
>Fuck off kek.
Sorry but that doesn't appear to be a news source at all.
Maybe you should try again.

C'mon, aren't you guys all about BTFOing libtards like me with your factual falcon facts?
>>
>>62881867
>dumb attempt claiming victory

literally an infant. grow up before trying to talk politics.
>>
>>62881793

www.ibtimes.com/bataclan-paris-attacks-2015-french-national-identified-attacker-after-police-find-2184641

>Police discovered Egyptian and Syrian passports at the scene, supporting claims by the Islamic State group it was responsible for the attacks
>>
>>62881914
Meanwhile you're laying down absolute truths like
>lol keep being a useful idiot

I guess we've got no refutation for facts like these.
>>
>>62881793

One of the attackers was a "refugee" who came from Syria via entry into Greece.

However that is based on the identification found on the body, and is not conclusive nor verified in any manner.

>Most of these kids are going to grow up acting just like their French or American counterparts and will be just as shallow and materialistic as us.

I don't know about France or America, but this is absolutely untrue for Australia and the U.K.

Assimilation with certain Muslim nationalities has failed, even after our second or third generations.

Again, here in Australia (and to a lesser extent the U.K.), it seems to very dependent on the nationality. Muslims from the sub-continent? Very rarely involved in the "usual" problems.

Muslims from Lebanon and Afghanistan? Living up to the cliche.

The other distinction between the two groups? The former came as students and migrants, the latter as refugees.
>>
>>62881907
>Wants proof of white genocide
See >>62881803 pic
>>
I MEAN IT'S 2015

COME ON
O
M
E

O
N
>>
>>62881920
>www.ibtimes.com/bataclan-paris-attacks-2015-french-national-identified-attacker-after-police-find-2184641

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/syrian-passports-found-scene-paris-attacks-fakes-made-turkey-police-520642631
>>
>>62881868
I'm glad America still has the skeleton of a middle class. I don't want to see it destroyed so people like you can assuage your consciouses.
>>
>>62881940
>I guess we've got no refutation for facts like these.

glad you understand
>>
>>62881867
wow just shove your head into a black mans asshole and suffacate so he can have a better life already, libtard.
>>
>>62881945
I didn't realize that sign was proof of genocide in South Africa. You're very smart to piece that together, detective.
>>
Regardless of your political stance, letting millions of undocumented people - regardless of religion - flow into your country freely is a bad idea.

It's not sustainable.
>>
>>62882016
>Regardless of your political stance, letting millions of undocumented people - regardless of religion - flow into your country freely is a bad idea.
Obama's plan is 10,000 refugees. That's 1% of a million.
>>
>>62882044

Okay, so - only 10,000 - great. Let's vet them then. Let's do background checks. Let's prioritize the sick and the elderly, women and orphans.
>>
>>62881972
>I'm glad America still has the skeleton of a middle class. I don't want to see it destroyed so people like you can assuage your consciouses.
lol, my conscious?

If you're that good at spelling, clearly there's no need for me to double-check your heterodox economic theories regarding America's middle class. It must all be because of immigration!

At last I truly see.
>>
>>62880251
>he wants a no singles policy
>>
I hope muslims kill his family
>>
>>62882055
>Okay, so - only 10,000 - great. Let's vet them then. Let's do background checks. Let's prioritize the sick and the elderly, women and orphans.
That's basically Mr Obama's plan. Huckabee's comments center on the idea that the federal government can't be trusted to perform background checks and therefore no refugees should be permitted.

It's pure >muh big gubbmit
>>
>>62882077

People like this would apologize while their necks are being sawed off.
>>
>>62882084
>Huckabee's comments center on the idea that the federal government can't be trusted to perform background checks and therefore no refugees should be permitted.

I don't necessarily disagree with that. The government can be pretty inept. I think people try to comfort themselves by believing that the government is some kind of higher, all powerful entity when it's really run by people just as flawed and as clueless as you or me.
>>
Can we get to the point where racism is no longer a bad thing? Can we acknowledge different races are different? I mean, it's 2015.
>>
>>62880728

Buddhists go around scalping people all the time.
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
>>62880657
>At its core, though, Christianity preaches pacifism and turning the other cheek to your enemies

Like Islam, it promotes all this cheek turning after everyone has submitted to the Word of God.
>>
>>62882067
Do you have any rebuttal at all for what I said? Do you seriously believe that surplus labor doesn't benefit employers? Or do you think that a homophone spelling error typed out on a Vietnamese stone carving hobbyist's board makes you automatically right?
>>
>>62882107
>I don't necessarily disagree with that. The government can be pretty inept. I think people try to comfort themselves by believing that the government is some kind of higher, all powerful entity when it's really run by people just as flawed and as clueless as you or me.
Alright, but like, if 10 bad people come in with them, it's probably not going to bring down the united states. You need a whole network to organize something like the Paris attacks.

What bothers me about Huckabees comments isn't that he compares muslims to peanuts. It's that he compares the USA to children.
>>
>>62879155
Haven't seen his segment, but he's obviously correct.

The only reason people would be against integration of refugees is due to RACISM. It's literally 2015, people should know better than to be racist, shmh
>>
>>62882147
But unlike Islam, there's no murderous verses for non-followers, even Pope John said atheists are ok.
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57 KB, 416x431
>>62882149
Not that guy, but it's the exportation of jobs, not the immigration of cheap tax-paying workers that kills the middle class and the economy.

A lot of 1st world nations desperately need large numbers of cheap young labor.
>>
When will people admit Islam is only a contributing factor? These are brown people who are genetically predisposed to violence who grew up in tribal societies and have backward cultures. They could be Christians or Buddhists or atheists and I still wouldn't want them in the West
>>
>>62882179
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
>>
>>62882159

Well, honestly, if i had to choose I'm going to prioritize the safety of the citizens of my own country over refugees. Little heartless? Yeah, maybe. But if even one life is lost because of letting refugees in then I feel like you've failed your own people.

Call that what you will, but that's just how I see it. Sometimes this humanitarian stuff can blind us to logic.

It's doing what sounds good instead of what makes sense.
>>
>>62879155
>"It’s Islam. I hate that religion,’” Noah said in a deep southern accent, mocking critics.

friendly reminder that anti-white is allowed
>>
>>62882149
>Do you have any rebuttal at all for what I said? Do you seriously believe that surplus labor doesn't benefit employers?
The economy is not some fixed block which is divided up. You speak as if killing 50% of the USA would make the remaining half twice as rich.

When more people perform economic activities, it creates economic growth. And not only in cheap labor. That armenian community I mentioned includes doctors, dentists, engineers, the whole nine yards. They contribute to all levels of the economy.

It helps that most refugees are actually upper-middle class in their own countries. That's how they were able to afford the trip in the first place.

>homophone spelling error
That means you're pronouncing it wrong, too.
>>
>>62882183
>A lot of 1st world nations desperately need large numbers of cheap young labor.
Fucking lol. How removed from reality do you have to be to seriously make this argument when most western nations are facing record high youth unemployment?

Automation is right around the corner too. Our biggest problem is going to be entering a world in a couple decades where it simply will not be as profitable to employ a huge percentage of the population as it is to automate work.
>>
File: Ratzinger.jpg (57 KB, 394x477) Image search: [Google]
Ratzinger.jpg
57 KB, 394x477
>>62882179
Oh, and the Popes are the PR guys for Christianity Corporation, don't so easily buy their soft-pedaling

Pope Francis was making the same arguments as Kim Davis in his home nation as the Bishop before becoming "niceguy Pope".
>>
>It's racist to not want possible terrorists in your country
Some of the attackers in Paris came in as refugees, the last thing anyone needs is to take more of them in
>>
>>62882199
>Well, honestly, if i had to choose I'm going to prioritize the safety of the citizens of my own country over refugees.
Most terrorist attacks in the US have no deaths apart from the perpetrators. There were two attacks in 2015 and the only innocent victim was a cop shot in the arm. He's going to be okay, though.

Don't you want to save thousands of people from the terrorists?
>>
File: John Lovitz.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
John Lovitz.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>62882220
1. Automation has been an issue for decades.
2. I work in a large facility that employs both young people and cheap immigrant labor
3. They are moving facilities like mine to Mexico and Asia, shitting on the livelihood of the young new hires, the cheap labor here in the US, and the nicely paid supervisors and managers.

Don't fucking Lol me from your job at Gamestop.
>>
>>62882231

They didn't though that's fear-mongering.

All the terrorists were French/Belgium.
>>
What year is it?
>>
>>62882218
>When more people perform economic activities, it creates economic growth.
In a world of unlimited resources, with unlimited employers, and a totally free market that allows anyone into any position at any time, yes. You'd have to be seriously retarded to think that's actually feasible in real life ever though. Right now though, there are shitloads of American college grads not being able to find work related to their degrees.

>That means you're pronouncing it wrong, too.
No, that means I correctly spelled a word that sounds like the word I actually meant to spell. Even your pedantry failed you this time.
>>
>EU has never had any grip on human trafficking
>literally thousands of refugees are getting in with fake syrian passports
>literally hundreds of thousands don't have any identification papers at all and it is simply impossible to check their background

>2011+4
>taking a huge security risk by letting in 'syrian' refugees
>>
>>62882279
>In a world of unlimited resources, with unlimited employers, and a totally free market that allows anyone into any position at any time, yes.
Or ours.
Like, do you think there's only enough America for exactly 300 million people and the 18 million past that are just fucked?

Structural unemployment is due to poor macroeconomic management, but that'd be just as true if we had 290 million instead.

>No, that means I correctly spelled a word that sounds like the word I actually meant to spell. Even your pedantry failed you this time.
Conscious and conscience are not homophones.
>>
>>62882268
They did, it was confirmed.
>>
>>62882322

Oh was it, I've stopped watch the tv because they were just repeating the same crap, last I heard is they might be belgium/french who had gone to ISIL and got out of Syria by pretending to be refugees.
>>
File: RH2YyC5.gif (208 KB, 852x363) Image search: [Google]
RH2YyC5.gif
208 KB, 852x363
Muslims are killing Christians in Syria and Mali
Muslims are killing Jews in Israel
Muslims are killing Hindus in Mumbai and Bangladesh
Muslims are killing atheists in France and Germany
Muslims are killing Buddhists all over the South Pacific

Why the fuck is the premise always "how can we be nicer to Muslims?"
>>
>>62882248

But, again, my own countrymen first. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Like I said - yes it's cold hearted, but it makes sense to me. But if it were up to me the US would be isolationist, but I know that's impossible.
>>
>>62882416
I want the US to gain a larger population so we can be stronger than China but that's just me. If we can skim the middle class from other countries, even better.

You isolationists say you want the US to be strong but you never look at the big picture.
>>
>>62882319
>Like, do you think there's only enough America for exactly 300 million people and the 18 million past that are just fucked?
Actually, the world is running out of FUCKING WATER do to overpopulation and industry, dude, and lots of other things besides that. If anything, first world populations should be the model the world needs to emulate.

>Structural unemployment is due to poor macroeconomic management, but that'd be just as true if we had 290 million instead.
How is it poor? By what metric? GDP is at record highs, so it's clearly fucking profitable to have a substantial percentage of the population perpetually out of work.

>Conscious and conscience are not homophones.
Not exactly, but it's 5 A.M., and I'll be fucked if I care that much about a spelling error on fucking 4chan at this hour. Go flaunt your rudimentary command of the English language somewhere else.
>>
>>62882455
>I want the US to gain a larger population so we can be stronger than China but that's just me.
FUCKING LOL

Who do you think is retarded enough to buy this corporate horseshit?
>>
>>62881021
>what is the new covenant

fuck off retard
>>
Let's be honest, the Democratic Party wants those refugees because in 20 years, they and their children are all going to be voting for them. That's literally importing voters, they love to complain when Republicans do gerrymandering, but that's just as cheating.
>>
>>62882486
>Who do you think is retarded enough to buy this corporate horseshit?
Yes. It's all the corporations. I am a paid shill, I make 25 dollars an hour shitposting on 4chan. This is valuable to them.
>>
>>62882494
That's the entire reason the Labour Party wrecked Britain too.

Some asshole with them even got caught years ago on a hot mic saying "If the electorate can choose new politicians, the politicians should be able to choose a new electorate"
>>
>>62882455
>You isolationists say you want the US to be strong but you never look at the big picture.

Personally I'd take the security of staying out of world affairs over strength. I'd rather we be one of those "sleeping giant" types.

But, again, that's just me. I know it's not possible or even feasible, but it is what it is.
>>
>>62882494
The son of an immigrant has a life just as valuable as yours.

Maybe they're among us right now~
>>
>>62882511
>Yes. It's all the corporations.
Yes, there's no reason to be suspicious of corporations when they want the power to sue nations for interfering with their profit margins and create huge conflicts of interests in American elections and construct international trade deals in secret. Astroturfing doesn't exist. The free market is awesome. :^)
>>
>>62882549
>Yes, there's no reason to be suspicious of corporations when they want the power to sue nations for interfering with their profit margins and create huge conflicts of interests in American elections and construct international trade deals in secret. Astroturfing doesn't exist. The free market is awesome. :^)
How the fuck did I turn into the right winger of this conversation?

I'm going to bed.
>>
Isis literally planted their agents in with those refugees and killed 130 people. Governments would be completely retarded not to halt immigration until they can come up with a way of confirming the refugees are safe to let in
>>
>>62882511
>implying you aren't parroting ideas from a corporate backed, corporate approved and corporate paid spokesperson like Trever Noah who's public sway can largely benefit their interests

and you're dumb enough to do it for free
>>
>>62881332
Because then 50% of the m&ms would be poisoned.
>>
>>62881841
Give me sources on the holohoax then, cunt.
>>
Why do liberals love Islam so much?
>>
Guys don't you think that maybe sowing hatred against completely normal muslims in your communities is what ISIS would want so as to poison more young muslim men against western society? I mean, just a thought guys haha don't gang up on me haha
>>
>>62882610
Theyre not white.

Anyone who isnt white is their ally in victimhood
>>
>>62882622
haha you're right we should extend our arms to them and then act ok with it when they attack homosexuals and women

haha its almost like some ideologies can be incompatible no matter how many hugs you give out
>>
File: 2.jpg (117 KB, 962x489) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
117 KB, 962x489
>>62881907
But they hung him from a lamppost with his mistress.
>>
>>62882622
Maybe we shouldn't welcome people into the U.S. who can apparently sympathize with ISIS so easily? Just a thought, lol.
>>
>>62882648
I don't think that's unique to Islam though
I just think it's silly to hold the entirety of a group responsible for one aspect of that group's actions, but I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you.
>>62882659
You're right, maybe we shouldn't.
>>
>>62880251
>women can't be terrorists

google tamil tigers bombing. But I do still want to point out I would take in the refugees. The statue of liberty says it's the right thing to do and you don't go against the statue of liberty. It's just as american as the fucking american flag. Let 'em in, go to their country, defeat the terrorists, rebuild, show them we are an ally. Anyone who would attack us after that would be shunned from their own culture. They would be looked at like, "What the fuck, dude? Why do you want to bomb the americans after everything they've done for us. They built schools and hospitals and gave us water and power throughout our whole country. Why are you trying to fuck that up. Just go blow yourself up you fuckface." jmotbqhwyf (just my opinion to be quite honest with you familia)
>>
>>62882610
It provides a framework for political centralization and the destruction of intermediary corps of society.
>>
>>62882666

Nice red herring.

First we should be peaceful to Islamists, now we should ignore what they do wrong because others might also do wrong. How does that address the issue that they will actively persecute homosexuals and women and apostates?
>>
Islam means submission not peace.
But maybe for the fuckwit liberals the two things are the same.
>>
>le Islam means peace meme

IT MEANS SUBMISSION HOLY SHIT, JUST USE GOOGLE

Also, it's nice to see tumblr's "handful of M&M's" argument for Elliot Rodger and men being thrown back in their face
>>
File: Saudi Flag.gif (12 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Saudi Flag.gif
12 KB, 400x267
I'm born from a muslim family and Trevor is a fucking kek.

Islam is a virus of the mind. It's a tool created by a vicious warlord pedophile (who I happen to be named after) to control stupid people in the Middle East 1600 years ago. The fact that there are 1 billion people alive still practicing this retarded religion is disgusting. Have you ever looked at the flag of Saudi Arabia? It very clearly represents what Islam is at its core.

>"La illaha il-allah, wa muhammadun rasullallah" - "There's no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his Prophet"
>literally a sword underneath these words

The saudi flag is a representation of how Islam was originally spread. The armies of the illiterate warlord Muhammad would conquer smaller armies, then force them to join their armies at point of the blade. The survivors had two choices, recite the Shahadah, "La illaha il-allah...", or die by the blade.

It just fucking baffles me how white people will defend this shit. Smart brown and Arab people are trying to convince people that Islam is batshit and we need to stop protecting muslims. You guys really and truly are keked.
>>
Here's a novel idea: Why don't the refugees stop at the nearest safe country?

This is like sending Cuban refugees to Italy.
>>
Assume that funny bone transplant he had earlier this year did not take ?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.