[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Data gets a girlfriend episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dataspotwhatever.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dataspotwhatever.jpg
67 KB, 1920x1080
>It's a Data gets a girlfriend episode
>>
STOP DATA
>>
What if Data gets a gf but during sex he malfunctions and just keeps going, possibly for days or even weeks until he rapes the girl into a mush.

Would he be accountable for it and have to go to one of those prison resorts or just deactivate him.
Or there would be a trial episode and Picard would argue that he shouldn't be punished and then they'd have a ticking time bomb rape machine walking around the ship while everyone pretends he didn't pulverize a woman.

Also can Data just flip a switch and become gay?
>>
File: 1374035153649.gif (1 MB, 336x264) Image search: [Google]
1374035153649.gif
1 MB, 336x264
>>62820240
>Would he be accountable for it
No, everyone in space ends up taken over by some disembodied entity or behavior altering microbe or some shit like that, if they can get a pass for it then data doesn't have to answer for a blown transistor.
>can Data just flip a switch and become gay?
Probably, he doesn't have actual sexual attraction when Tasha pounces him so presumably if one of the male bridge officers did the same he would have fucked them too.
>>
>>62820240
To your first question, they generally don't hold him responsible for his malfunctions, like in Brothers he commandeers the Enterprise and enters Picard's security code (actually he wasn't malfunctioning per se but acting on a hidden easter-egg routine).

Data's not proven to be acting straight really, as far as we know he enters any relationship he's invited into, and we just never saw whether he'd accept a dude's invitation. But Soongh might've been a cis-male shitlord who programmed Data to go into only heteronormative relationships
>>
>Chief, do you remember the time...
>>
>girlfriend
What was the thought process behind orienting Data towards females? He's a robot with a fully functional dick and tongue and supposedly no other hang-ups. Why only girlfriends?
>>
>>62820700
Soongh wanted Data to resemble him.
>>
>>62820240
>you will never sink your dick in that sweet Data boipuss that exists exclusively for fucking
>>
>>62820658
I don't get it.
>>
>>62820867
It's not a joke, that's an actual scene that played out that awkwardly.
>>
>>62820727
Did he fulfill this desire? Because he seemed to make Data a Rain Man level autistic retard in social interactions, and the iteration which didn't have this flaw was a megalomaniac supervillain.
>>
File: 1404351092357.png (375 KB, 558x426) Image search: [Google]
1404351092357.png
375 KB, 558x426
>its a Geordi gets keked episode
>>
>>62820940
Data's precision with language and difficulty understanding emotions are coincident with autism, I don't think the writers realized they were doing that and just wrote him as a robot.
>>
>>62820867
Just trying to force a meme; might've been clearer if I'd used a blank line, i.e., Chief do you remember the time ___ [you fill in the blank]
>>
>>62820867

the holodeck always fucked up any episode it was featured in
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.