[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I had a bad dream. >I dreamt Lenore came back and stole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 5TzxVzQ.jpg (48 KB, 813x629) Image search: [Google]
5TzxVzQ.jpg
48 KB, 813x629
>I had a bad dream.
>I dreamt Lenore came back and stole Lenore and then Lenore drove off with Lenore and I ran down the street after them and I yelled Lenore!, Lenore! and then my teeth fell out
>>
>>62817707
lel

whats the one about when dating the girl then redcorn keks him

>i want to dress up as creatures from the forest and go into the childrens rooms
>>
>>62817755
No Idea. But now you reminded of that episode where he talks about how his dad put him in dresses and called him a girl as his punishments.
>Pretty, pretty dresses

It explained so much bill.
>>
Why do you keep calling me BILL?
>>
File: poser.jpg (32 KB, 1146x644) Image search: [Google]
poser.jpg
32 KB, 1146x644
Edgar, is that you?
>>
>>62818834
BOOOOONESAAAAAWIIIIIIISSSSSREEEEAAAAADDDYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>62817874
thats fucked up
>>
>>62817874
....Bastard
>>
>>62817707
The end of the episode with Dale in the dress. Best part.
>>
>>62818953
Pledge allegiance to the pump brother
>>
>>62817874

I watched King of the Hill, but, honestly when I was kid I didn't get that shit at all. Now that I'm older it's like you said about explaining so much.
>>
>>62819541
I only started watching koth recently. Its a shame I never even heard of it as kid. Though I live in england so yeah. That and it was only The Simpsons on Channel 4 alldayerreyday
>>
>>62819242
>did you give Bill a special invite?
>>
>>62818834
NO AGONY
NO BRAGGONY
>>
>that episode where bill finally finds women into him but realize that they are related to him

being bill is suffering
>>
>>62819914

they were only into him because they're related to him.

he should have went rogue.
>>
>>62819914
Wait wasn't just one of them his cousin?
Also was that man really sitting there fir 35 years?
>>
>>62819914
but in that episode only 1 of the 3 is related to him and he ends up banging both of the other ones
>>
I'm giving you 24 hours to get me out of that man's dreams
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrJAYOmOFTo
>>
the teeth falling out in a dream means someone is sexually repressed
>>
>>62820003
Im pretty sure he bangs the cousin...
>>
>>62822980
False. Freudian interpretation is its symbolic of a fear of dying/aging. Jungian is irrelevant.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.