[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /curse if oak island/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: dI2h1JB.jpg (381 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
dI2h1JB.jpg
381 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>62815749
Wait let me guess: They don't find anything.

There I just saved you six weeks or whatever.
>>
>>62815749
>Oak Island

Is that what you've nicknamed your dick?
>>
>>62815749

I'd actually get seriously excited if they found anything. But they never do. It's like watching any of the series with ghosts. 45 minutes to nothing happen.
>>
ok but seriously is there any treasure under that island or what?

the story about all the logs found and the slab that said there was a bunch of money and shit down there and all the booby traps is true, right? or is it all fake?
>>
File: 1447515892130.jpg (58 KB, 463x325) Image search: [Google]
1447515892130.jpg
58 KB, 463x325
>>62815845
It always feels bad man after the show and no rare treasures are found. Feel with me
>>
>>62815906

That's actually really sad, since the whole concept of Oak Island and the supposed history to it, is truely fascinating for me. IF they actually found said Arc of Covenant or Holy Grail, it would be discovery of a millenium. Sadly, very unlikely to happen.
>>
>>62815869
>is it all fake?

It's all fake. No contemporary sources mention anything about booby traps and pirate codes. That shit was all made up years later.
>>
>>62815949
I still have hope. Believe with me
>>
They need to dry the snatch. Hatch
>>
>>62815993
You think if they actually found something they would wait for the fucking episode to air? It is like all those shows about bigfoot and shit if they found anything it would be all over the news before the next morning.
>>
I want to watch it to actually know what the fuck is down there, but I know they won't find shit. At least any tv show won't.
>>
>>62815973

didn't they pour dye in one of the holes and find a bunch of concrete pipes around the island that let water in if they were breached?
>>
I already found the treasure and took it, I don't know what those people are doing. It was some gay cup, I sold it at Cash 4 Gold for like $300.
>>
>>62816196
I hope you get HIV from Charlie Sheen you selfish whore
>>
its the dumbest fucking show, i cant help but watch it tho. idk why, i dont watch anything else like it.
>>
File: Charlie-Brown.jpg (38 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Brown.jpg
38 KB, 500x364
These fuk-nuts need to find something. Its past ridiculous that were still watching this.
>>
File: FirstPersonShooterLadders.gif (3 MB, 435x276) Image search: [Google]
FirstPersonShooterLadders.gif
3 MB, 435x276
> that recent episode where they go down to remove the rusty pipe

> stepping outside the cage
> later going over the railing to fiddle with a rope but not tie yourself off FIRST

#1 sign shit is fake:
> stupid unsafe shit happens ON CAMERA
>>
didn't they supposedly find a coin in there?
>>
File: photo.jpg (52 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
52 KB, 900x900
>>62815749
Is that a DEEL-DOE?
>>
>>62816966
You, sir, are correct. A big ol dong
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.