[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bastard Executioner Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: ustv-the-bastard-executioner.jpg (44 KB, 618x384) Image search: [Google]
ustv-the-bastard-executioner.jpg
44 KB, 618x384
Still without a home computer (temporarily), but Tuesday is here, which means that if you bothered with it, it's the Season Finale of Bastard Executioner, which really found its stride with last week's episode. Anyway, the name of tonight's episode is "Blood and Quiescence/Crau a Chwsg"

>In the first season finale, Wilkin and Milus lead an unlikely band of brothers on a life-threatening rescue mission.

Nonetheless, this should hopefully be a good one. As always, if you're sharp, you can find a stream out there somewhere. I have no idea how well it's been doing relative to other shows on the block, so maybe with some polish and some tightening up, this could get good, but as it stands, it's kinda average and is more of a time killer before Summer/American Crime Story shows up.
>>
>>62815591
>I have no idea how well it's been doing relative to other shows on the block,
haha time for cancelled

Enjoy the season, and show, finale.
>>
Will torrent it tomorrow, it started getting interesting a bit too late in the season.
Probably will be cancelled.
>>
>>62815616

Well, for every good show, there's always one that gets the axe. Let's hope for a Season 2, shall we?
>>
first for Lady Love
>>
>>62816684

You're in luck - we may get to see her ass tonight. Kinda surprised at the reveal from last week
>>
I've been half watching the show while it's on and I have no idea wtf is going on, but I'll keep watching.
>>
I like the show, but I'm not liking the trend of every episode being an hour and a half long. It's messy and getting caught up was a bitch. They need to tighten this shit up if they plan to keep going, too much unnecessary fat to trim.
>>
>>62817078
same I'm literally just watching for the possible ass
>>
>>62817157

I agree, not to mention the two hour pilot
>>
She got knocked the fuck out!
>>
OP has been shilling for this show all season

probably an FX employee
>>
>>62815616
>>
first for Scroobius Pip
>>
>>62817467

Nope, just a person that likes the network, nothing more. After all, if I was a shill, then I'd be a terrible one since I have no idea how well the show has been doing
>>
>>62817157
>They need to tighten this shit up if they plan to keep going, too much unnecessary fat to trim.
Agreed, I really enjoy this series, but it get super slow at times.
Also, I fucking hate the opening credits. Most boring shit I've seen in a series.
>>
I don't think there were any harpsichord/piano-like instruments until the 1500s
>>
>>62816662
All time low for an FX premeire. Then another record low for the drop off in week 2. Say goodbye.
>>
>>62817878

I guess it can't be helped. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
this is what happens when you give kurt sutter carte blanche
>>
The Battle of Cringeington
>>
>>62815591
That has to be THE worst name for a series I've ever heard
>>
>>62817991
no man what if, just hear me out, what if we like, had the badass scarred Templar set himself on fire on purpose, and we add explosions too so he like explodes into flames and stuff and then he's so badass that he like totally is still able to fight and kill dudes while on fire, and then at the end we have the little kid stab the priest because that little kid is so badass
>>
It's going to be pretty awkward when the kid's mom gets sentenced to die and his pretend dad who he loves has to do it.
>>
>>62818087

i have no idea what any of this means since i haven't seen a single second of this show
>>
>>62818160

She was kind of a bitch towards him - maybe he won't care at all. Or maybe he'll be the executioner now or something.
>>
>>62818195
you said that right as that shit happened in a "battle"
>>
Did I miss something? Why does maiden whatsherface keep breaking the crazy wife out?
>>
>>62818304

For the bad ending. She's basically dead now.
>>
>>62818304
welp...
>>
FUCK YOU SUTTER

CUT THE SHOT OF HER OFF JUST ABOVE THE ASS AND THEN PAN DIRECTLY TO HIS ASS

WHAT THE FUCK

D R O P P E D
>>
>wait an hour and a half for Lady Love Ass
>get bare Lady Love back

The threads were a mistake
>>
well if it gets cancelled it at least went out with a sex scene
>>
What a pointless series this has been. If it ends there without a second season, literally nothing happened and if it gets a second season with that ending it has nowhere to go because what plotlines there were, were just wrapped up.
>>
>>62818485
>>62818452

What if it was only meant to be a one-season deal after all? At least we're getting another season of Tyrant, right?
>>
File: 1404375820423.jpg (144 KB, 989x742) Image search: [Google]
1404375820423.jpg
144 KB, 989x742
I liked it. Too bad about those ratings though. I remember they shilled the shit out it before the premier.. They should have shown her butt. It was a mistake not to show her butt.
>>
At least I still have based Last Kingdom for my swordshit enjoyment.
>>
File: da2.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
da2.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>62818527
wait... Tyrant had another season?

Oh shit gotta watch that shit! I know it was shit but I gotta watch it!
>>
>>62818527
No fuck this show. I dropped it after the third episode. I would rather get another season of The Bridge
>>
>>62818798
I liked that show too...

Why am I so pleb? I just want swordshit and policemanshit!
>>
>>62818742

2nd Season got better, for sure. Ended on a pretty strong cliffhanger.

>>62818798

I'd rather have another season of that show too, but Raylan and co. left some pretty big shoes to fill in the cop drama dept.
>>
How was it? Haven't seen it yet but hope it ends good, this season got pretty damn good after the first 3-4 episodes.
>>
>>62819366

It was alright, but things wrapped up pretty neatly - there's not much to put a Season 2 on.
>>
>>62817157
Agreed. This show never quite rises above just being okay for me for that very reason. There's good stuff in there, but it's buried or dragged out.

My download just finished. I'll watch the finale tonight.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.