[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occassional reminder that Show Me A Hero is the best TV shows of 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: showmeahero.png (268 KB, 768x430) Image search: [Google]
showmeahero.png
268 KB, 768x430
Based Fucking Isaac edition
>>
>>62814981
It'll sweep the Emmys guaranteed. One for him, one for David Simon, one for his wife, one for Alfred Molina, one for the chick from Being John Malkovich.
>>
I'm frankly quite sick of David Simon and his "prep the bull, white folk" shows. I watched this all in one sitting just to get it over with. I stopped even getting mad about the cluck shit a couple of episodes in I got so numb to it. Propagands fucking shit.

>blacks are people too
Demonstrably untrue.

I wish he'd take the BBC out of his mouth and make something good like Generation Kill again.
>>
>>62815029

>whitey butthurt that they built low income housing in his neighbourhood detected
>>
>>62815101
Funny part is that history has proven the "evil wacists" correct. They turned the place into a fucking crime ridden shithole. Don't you love diversity.
>>
>>62815161

No history has proven that if you treat an entire race of people in your country like shit they inevitably end up doing worse and then you can use that as an example of why they are 'inferior'.
>>
>>62815029
>>62815101
>>62815161
>>62815223
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>62815223
The straight white male has been the most oppressed demographic in the west for the last 25 years and guess what, we're still number 1. You can be a drug addict criminal and still be treated like you're royalty so long as you're black.

I'd advise you to get off this board, bull prepper. This is a pro-white community. None of this white guilt shit. Being on this board is signing an unwritten contract that you will hate the black race and will devote your life to fighting them.
>>
>>62815347
>The straight white male has been the most oppressed demographic in the west for the last 25 years and guess what, we're still number 1.
I'm gonna throw this out there, confirm it or deny it I don't care: You're 25 years old.
>>
>>62815386
I am 24 years old but age has nothing to do with this. I've already spent more time fighting racial battles than most people achieve in entire life times.
>>
It would have been better if it was about the neighborhood or about the man but not both. The show is spread too thin.
>>
>>62815386
kek .. yea, idk wtf that pleb is talking about desu
>>
>>62815433
>I've already spent more time fighting racial battles than most people achieve in entire life times.
Where are you from? I only ask because my neighborhood is predominantly diverse and there's a lot of black people I consider myself friendly with. Then again there's certain areas I would never visit without a car.
>>
>>62815509
I'm from the UK.
>there's a lot of black people I consider myself friendly with
You've made your allegiances. If you support white genocide then I consider you just as much of an enemy as any black.
>>
>>62815347

>The straight white male has been the most oppressed demographic in the west for the last 25 years
>Slavery and systemic oppression is the same as self hating white San Fransisco hipsters saying mean things on twitter
>>
>>62815706
>I'm from the UK
I'm so very sorry.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>62815706

>tfw British Indian with a solid 6 white gf

How mad are you right now la?
>>
>>62815776
It's impossible for a race mixer to be above a 1/10 in the eyes of any self respecting white.
>>
File: thisniggaserious.jpg (430 KB, 2735x2051) Image search: [Google]
thisniggaserious.jpg
430 KB, 2735x2051
>>62815801

>She literally c.ucked cumskins so hard they had her assassinated
>>
>>62815916
The fate any race mixer deserves TEE BEE AYCH
>>
>>62815916
All british women crave pakistani cock.
>>
>>62815944

edgy desu actually typed desu there desu
>>
>>62816594
Not even edgy. I can't think of anything worse than somebody destroying their bloodline like that. All of those great white genes gifted to you by your ancestors and you just throw it all into the trash.
>>
You fucking children know nothing about "the world". If you can be a manageable resource, you will be. From slavery, to indentured servitude to "low income" workers. You fucking morons allowed unions to collapse and you're all niggers now.

Enjoy your worthless lives.
>>
>>62816963
TBHHH only divisions are class devisions desu familia senpai
>>
None of you people checking in? Do you sit back and just shrug at the equation of exploitation or do you sincerely not understand whats going on inside the model?
>>
Daredevil is better. And Jessica Jones will be to.
>>
>>62816963
>You fucking morons allowed unions to collapse and you're all niggers now.
It makes me sad people don't get this. Unions aren't necessarily efficient, but their whole purpose was to ensure that the worker didn't get shit on since the 20s. 60 years later all that effort went to shit as corporations and governments in power started busting unions and it's only gotten worse.

I don't know why people don't get it. They don't seem to understand that all the low-cost product they're buying from big-box stores and the fact that they can buy any imaginable produce at any time of the year is because those products and services are being subsidized by a worker (domestic or foreign) that gets paid less than a living wage.
>>
>>62817178

Dull people don't understand a demand economy and how it effects their society. You will be worthless garbage in a society that's looking for efficiency in corporatism. They will pay 90% of the people nothing to make all of their products.
>>
File: image.png (930 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
930 KB, 1136x640
>>62815347
Whenever I see white people bitching about how blacks need to pull themselves up from their bootstraps and quit playing the victim, I take it to heart. Nobody wanted the Irish or Italians to succeed and they did it anyway, the Dream might still be alive for blackfolk with some effort and maybe the woe is me act is getting old.

But then anons like this help me remember that a lot of these white people geniuenely believe that THEY are systematically victimized. What the fuck? That sentiment wouldn't even make it past a tinder experiment.
>>
>>62815433
>I am 24 years old

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
>>
Do you people just not want to discuss television and film? Why do you come here?

Why?!
>>
>>62818523
This is television and film discussion.
>>
more like show me an hero
>>
This show was really good, haven't finished yet but just watched the 3rd episode and love it. Best performance from Oscar Isaac i've seen, rate it higher then his other recent movies.
>>
reading between the lines, the guy clearly accepted a bribe for violating his constituency's wishes after campaigning on the opposite of his behaviors and it obviously wasn't any sort of damascus conversion.

creditable that the bribe scene was included to make it technically not propaganda, but still, bernays
>>
worth watching for oscar isaac or will i just be upset at the reason why i won't drive through certain neighborhoods at night
>>
File: dumb-starbucks.jpg (137 KB, 580x405) Image search: [Google]
dumb-starbucks.jpg
137 KB, 580x405
>>62814981
But thats wrong pal, Nathan for you is the real best show of 2015.
>>
>>62815347

back to /b/ faggot
>>
>>62820246
Worth watching for Isaac and you'll understand better why you can't drive through certain neighborhoods at night. You'll blame the city for it and not the people.
>>
File: salamakek.jpg (54 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
salamakek.jpg
54 KB, 380x500
>>62819320
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.