[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ you're all I got. I know that's sad and pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
/tv/ you're all I got.
I know that's sad and pathetic but i'm anonymous so I can be honest.
I'm an Army vet injured on disability, served in Afghanistan.
No friends, PTSD or shell shocked whatever you want to call it, plus I took a bullet in my leg so I limp like a 80 year old(yes i know i'm luckier than others)
family had it with me so i'm alone, living in a shithole in van nuys, california.
Can't get shit together, try every day to make something happen, but I blink and the days over. Keep telling myself tomorrow.
Not saying i'm going to kill myself or anything just wanted to thank you all for all the laughs, discussions, everything. For some people this is all we have to make us feel connected to something.
I picked the pic of Lieutenant Dan because I know exactly how he feels here. I feel this every day.
So I guess this is one of those "Characters who are literally you" threads.
Thanks again.
>>
k
>>
>>62812210
Op here i wouldn't expect anything less of a response from you guys hahah
>>
>>62812140
Write a screenplay.. Pour all that shit into it.
>>
>>62812460
so i write a screenplay and just mail it to agents and movie studios? waste all that money (im barely getting by now) and don't even get letters back?
those movie studios have 1,000's of movies just sitting on their shelves.
stuff like that only happens in movies or people who are born into hollywood. not to people like me. i grew up poor. joined the army to escape and now move like a fucking old man and only sleep from exhaustion because i try to put it off as long as I can knowing when I do sleep I have the worst nightmares/terrors ever.
life ain't a movie. i know im going to end up being one of those guys you see pushing shopping carts everyone thinks is an asshole and spits on.
>>
brb about to bang my hottie girlfriend and then go out to a 500 dollar dinner with my loving family
>>
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>62812140
I feel you OP, thanks for posting.
>>
>>62813169
kek

but seriously OP, i feel you dude .. keep ur head up
>>
>>62812140

There's no draft, retard.

You get what you deserve.
>>
the only failure here is you've accepted it
stop saying tomorrow and start saying today
>>
>>62812140
>I'm an Army vet injured on disability
>"Characters who are literally you" threads.
That character, it ain't me
>>

i know it sounds stupid but you need to change your setting
>>
File: whydoi.jpg (98 KB, 675x551) Image search: [Google]
whydoi.jpg
98 KB, 675x551
welcome to the waiting to die club
just enjoy the ride
>>
>>62813124
Writing was just an idea to get you to focus on something, that and the fact you probably have a story to tell,you don't have to write to sell it. Writing can be very therapeutic.

But you could always be a whinny defeated cunt. Seriously get over yourself, no wonder, no o one wants to be around you. Have some fucking pride and sort your shit out.
>>
Your life can get better. You can't get less dead.

Do something while you still have time
>>
>>62813636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
File: 23724857.gif (946 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
23724857.gif
946 KB, 500x281
>>62813124
You probably won't be able to accomplish much while you are suffering from PTSD, I don't know what you endured or witnessed over there, but it's surely hurting you now. You just gotta hang on and wait for your soul to heal man. Is there something you can do to help feel better? Maybe? Might even be something simple like talking to someone about your problems, or just ignoring it and trying to move on and enjoy your life. But remember that the body can do nothing without the heart and mind, and your heart and mind are damaged right now man, and unfortunately, that can take time. Hang in there bro. Maybe you can write or paint, or take a walk when the sun comes up, I dunno. Maybe you need to be near someone, connect to someone, maybe you need to be alone. There's no easy answer, so all I can say is, hold on.
>>
>>62812140
try drinking, that's how i stay alive
>>
>>62813506
This is the future you chose.
>>
File: 1443045140598.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1443045140598.png
806 KB, 1001x823
focus on healing. it's hard to sort out personal health and take time for your own wellness, which you deserve. once you have that then you'll be able to take things one day at a time in making your life better
>>
>>62813903
>just man up xD
kill yourself my man
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.