[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the walking moron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-6606-12-15-16h18m49s929.png (342 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-6606-12-15-16h18m49s929.png
342 KB, 640x352
i came finally to the conclusion this show is only good with large amounts of alcohol.

otherwise you cannot stand the stagelike stupidity that oozes out of every fucking episode.

>zombie without head damage - yay put flowers on them
>seasoned zombie killers watch
>fall right between them for zombie dp

its actually amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 574x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 574x316
>so butthurt I have to make another thread like this
I truly don't understand why people watch the show and then spend their free time talking shit on a Taiwanese rock climbing forum
>>
who was this chick? she looked like one of that naked chick that always gets posted on /b/ with short hair and tiny cute boobies
>>
File: 83475345348.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
83475345348.webm
1 MB, 720x404
literally only been watching for this girl in tight jeans.

imagine my fury at the end of this weeks episode and shes not in it. Im wondering why the fuck I watched
>>
Lel yeah that was retarded and predictable
>>
How could they have possibly stayed still while burning alive so the glass would melt on them and preserve them?
Why isn't there also melted glass on the floor?
>>
>>62808251
People have no guidance. The internet is just here for you to do whatever you want with. Nobody teaches anyone how to act or use things anymore. Retards don't know they're retarded, so they act retarded because nobody ever helped them not be retarded. There's nothing you can do except sit back and try not to kill yourself.
>>
>>62808164
To be fair it sounded like her and the other 2 she was with never had to actually survive on their own since they relied on the other community to give them things and then stole from them. If it weren't for Daryl they'd all have been killed or taken back to wherever they escaped from.
>>
>>62808379
This is the living embodiment of a 5/10.
>>
File: 81406347.jpg (663 KB, 1280x1966) Image search: [Google]
81406347.jpg
663 KB, 1280x1966
>>62808379
She's going to die very soon m8
>>
>>62808164
The fact the zombies were still alive after being melted on is more amazing
>>
>>62808164
I dunno, I like this show, the stupid people usually die immediately now.

In season 2 she'd still be alive and they'd all be running around, screaming and crying and talking about how they could burn the wound closed to stop the virus spreading and her turning. Now it's just be stupid get bit die move on.

I still can't believe they sat us through 8 episodes of looking for a fucking zombie that was in a barn 500 yards away the whole time. Man did that piss me off.
>>
Somebody post the Negan leak webm I can't
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.