[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didnt they just get together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 480x720
They were both lost and obviously liked another, what acwaste of film
>>
>>62807780
Because she was already married you spastik, and he was old man
>>
>>62807780

Did you even understand the point of the film?

Bob saw Charolett as a daughter of sorts, not a fuckbuddy despite your juvenile fantasies

He even sings "you know theres nothing more than this" while she is completely leering at him
>>
>>62807780
It was just a passing fling, OP.
>>
>>62807836
Never had a fantasy of fucking your daughter?

I difnt think of that though, now you mention it, so he was like a father figure for her giving guideance?
>>
I hated the way she just loitered the city, fucking most boring parts of the film

Is the film actually about her?
>>
>Why didn't they just leave the house?
>>
File: calvary-poster.jpg (64 KB, 800x1176) Image search: [Google]
calvary-poster.jpg
64 KB, 800x1176
>Why didn't he kill the priest if he wasn't responsible for anything bad that happened to him?
>>
>>62807836
I think the atmosphere between them after he fucks the singer strongly implies they were more than that.
>>
>>62808397
because it was a shitty drama movie, it needed some sort of climax between 2 hours of pointless dialogue.
>>
>>62808516
>>62808516
This! I was fucking confused as to wtf was going on, they havent fugged up until that point so why she acting all emotional like he done her wrong?
>>
>>62808516
>>62808646
Bill Murray was a husband and father, who cheated on his wife. Johansson was unsure of her marriage and perhaps the concept of a happy one at all. Murray gave her some faith in the idea, but ultimately broke her faith when she found out that he cheated.

I might be wrong in thinking this. It was a long ass time ago that I saw the movie, and I'm not even sure I'm getting all the details right, but I just wanted to mention this interpretation.
>>
fucking ruins everything
>>
What does whisper in her ear at the end i cant make it out
>>
>>62809928
you're not supposed to be able to make it out
retard
>>
>>62809928
we will never know. it was... lost in.. I refuse to finish that thought ;(
>>
>>62807780
does anyone know anything like this movie?

I loved it to death. The only thing barely similar to it that I've ever found has been Chungking Express
>>
>>62808646
>>62809811

I think it could be both. Surely he saw her as a daughter (and maybe she was disappointed by the cheating thing) but there was still some "implied" intimacy between them
>>
>>62811340
In the Mood for Love is much more like it
>>
>>62811340
Blue Lagoon
Blue Jasmine
Blue Ruin
Blue is the Warmest Color
Blues, Varsity
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.