[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell was this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: itwasmejames.png (878 KB, 1057x792) Image search: [Google]
itwasmejames.png
878 KB, 1057x792
What the hell was this guy's problem?
>>
I couldn't follow the film at all. Where did Bond get all those suits if he never had any luggage?
>>
Got cooked by his father with Bond.
>>
>>62801537

His retarded father shoved more love and compassion to an adopted boy rather than his biological one. He was probably abused as well but leaving that in wouldn't make him a generic evil villain.
>>
>>62801566

You shouldn't think about things too much, for instance why did one ring have the DNA of all previous Bond villains? Why did the only country that refused to join the intelligence network get attacked the next day and then just join in instantly?
>>
File: 1447184005608.png (466 KB, 1298x408) Image search: [Google]
1447184005608.png
466 KB, 1298x408
It's a me, James!
>>
Christoph Waltz got horribly underused and given a cliché mad villain sort of character with no real depth and stupid one liners.
Not to mention his helicopter getting hit at the end was one of the most anti climactic things ever and then his final scene was a fucking joke with him staring at Bond kissing his new gf.
>>
Daddy didn't love him.
I bet half of SPECTRE was there because Bond fucked their wives.
>>
I literally hate this film. It feels like some retard in Hollywood looked at his watch and said "GODDAMN ITS BEEN 2 YEARS ALLREADY, WE FORGOT TO SHIT OUT SOME BOND MOVIE" and so he shat out some bond movie.
>the fucking retarded ring analysis scene
>the fucking retarded "ner outsmarts 2 profesiional goons" scene
>the fucking retarded "Do you know how to use guns?" *girl professionally disassembles gun
>Talking about grill, bitch cant act to save her fucking life
>The fucking MOST RETARDED BOND VILLAIN MR. STEEEEEEL NAILS ON TUMBS
WOW!
>the most retarded car chase scene I ever saw
Sorry for wall of text I am just really fucking mad.
>>
>>62801537
the ending to that movie reminded me of the paris level in MGS4
>at night on a river with bridges and shit all lit up
>helicopter crashes
>Villain is the brother of the protagonist but not actually
>they're trying to stop a system that will monitor and control the entire world
I know where kojima is now at least
>>
>>62801742

They are setting up for Craig's last film

You Only Live Twice. It's the last appearance of Blofield.
>>
>>62801537
He was the awful ayupane
>>
>>62801774
>>Talking about grill, bitch cant act to save her fucking life

She was fucking great m8 I'll rek u
>>
File: 1445530881065.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1445530881065.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>62801838
kek
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>62801834

>craig
>bond
>>
>>62801853
y8 b8 is gr8
grill was shit
>>
>>62801667
your other points are valid but the african nation agreeing to the spying program is obvious ain't it? They were intimidated by Spectre, who arranged the attack and likely threatened more if they didnt' join.
>>
>>62801667
>for instance why did one ring have the DNA of all previous Bond villains?
wait what? i though that Q was analyzing the logo in the ring and then found connections to silva/green/lechiffe/italian guy or something, is it stated that he found DNA of them? cause i dont remember that
>>
It wass me, Jaymes, the atha of allya pain, the guru of allya gloom, the master of allya misery, the buddha of allya botheration, the demon of allya dolor, the fashioner of allya failures, the inventor of allya ill fortune, the warchief of allya woe, the animator of allya anguish, the ubermensch of allya unhappiness, the handicrafter of allya heartache, the ruler of allya rue, the lord of allya lugubriosity, the sage of allya sorrow, the creator of allya catastrophes, the operator of allya ordeals, the trailblazer of allya torment, the prime mover of allya pangs, the vizier of allya vexation.

It wass all me, James.
>>
File: suchlust.jpg (145 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
suchlust.jpg
145 KB, 960x960
>>62801537
he had such a lust for revenge
>>
>>62801926
it had all their fingerprints for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>62801804
>getting mgs vibes
glad i wasn't the only one

all they needed was the two old men punching shirtless at the end and its liable for plagiarism
>>
>>62801652
>>62801749

It's debatable whether his father actually cared more for Bond than him, or if he just felt that way because he suddenly wasn't the absolute center of attention. After all, he was kekoo.
>>
File: PicardRickerLaugh.gif (975 KB, 245x193) Image search: [Google]
PicardRickerLaugh.gif
975 KB, 245x193
>>62801537

Just saw it today. I chuckled a bit when he actually said

> "It was me!"

All I could think of were all those posts that go like

> "It was me Barry! Me! That time you dropped your icecream? That was me Barry!"
>>
IT'S ME JAMES

IT WAS ME

ALL ALONG

JAMES
>>
>>62801537
top tier bond girl tho
>>
>>62801652
This. Being Austrian, his dad was probably strict as fuck and beat the crap out of him
>>
>Is introduced early on in the movie as the be-all end-all Bond villian that makes the most powerful people in the whole world piss their pants by just being in their presence
>Is completely absent for the rest of the movie untill the last 30 minutes (most of which were spent on filler scenes about the tsundere don't-need-no-man bondgirl and her dad's past)
>Some sub-plot about the 00-program being shut down, which has no effect on the main-plot because Bond has already gone rogue.
>Bond and girl literally just walk straight into Waltz's evil layer for no reason at all.
>Waltz's delivers an overlong stream of expository dialogue for 10 minutes about how amazing him and his organization is because Bond movies are no-fun-allowed now and we're not allowed to actually see our villians do anything bad or evil at all, we're just gonna have to imagine or whatever.
>was in control of all previous Craig antagonists, killed all his love interests and surveys literally everything in the entire world.
>He shows them the footage of Bond and not-John Hurt's daughter which Bond knew was being recorded so why didn't he remove it?
>for some reason Bond completely breaks character and starts shouting and screaming.
>shit-is-gonna-go-down.jpg
>The girl throws a bomb at Blofeld, Bond shoots like three guys, everything blows up for some reason and then they leave.
>No big final shootout, no bomb on a timer, there was no threat, no one except Bond was in any danger at all whatsoever. They litereally just walked into Blofeld's big expensive hotel thing, were taken prisoner, killed him, blew it up, left.
>Some more things happen
>Bond defeats his probably biggest and most important foe ever in the most anti-climactic way ever which is, literally just shooting at Blofeld's helicopter with his gun.
>Blofeld tells Bond to kill him for no apparent reason.
>He doesn't
>Movie ends
The list of things wrong with this movie is endless.
The parts in Mexico and Rome were great though.
>>
>>62801774

>girl professionally disassembles gun

Taking the magazine out and cycling the action is hardly "professionally disassembling" it.
>>
>>62804914

Not to mention it's basically the same scene as with Natalya in GoldenEye
>>
>>62802698
fuck, thanks for this anon
>>
>>62801834
Except this one felt like it was setting up On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
>>
>>62801537
Daddy issues?
>>
>>62805147

Instead James walking off with Swan I was hoping Blofeld would shoot at Bond and either miss and hit Swan or he bullet would clip Bond and he'd turn all smug about how his aim was off then they'd show Swan crumpled on the ground.

Really hope the next movie shows Hinx survived and he comes after bond in the opening segment
>>
>>62801537

MOTHAFUCKA'S NEVER LOVED HIM

SO HE CAME BACK ON HIS WORST BEHAVIOR
>>
File: spectre_68692.jpg (81 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
spectre_68692.jpg
81 KB, 600x300
>IT WAS ME JAMES! I pricked all your condoms, forcing you to pay alimony to so many women and having to live in a shit apartment and work overtime at the secret service to keep up!!!
>>
>>62804914
>>62805015
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GunStripping
>The character is an innocent who has been trained to be a killer and this scene is when The Cutie is truly broken.
>>
>>62804472
>Some sub-plot about the 00-program being shut down, which has no effect on the main-plot because Bond has already gone rogue.

That subplot existed to put pressure on Q, M, and Moneypenny, as well as show that Spectre can reach even into an organization like MI6 itself.
>>
File: 1386015117846.png (23 KB, 656x949) Image search: [Google]
1386015117846.png
23 KB, 656x949
Just a quick question please.

How the fuck all those buildings in the desert exploded?

All we can see is Bond shooting at a valve and some fire comes out, but then outta nowhere shit started to exploded like it was going bombed by the Air Force.

And don't tell me is because that shitty watch.
>>
>>62805282
Probably had a missile silo underneath the base or something.
>>
>>62801667
is it not plausible they shook hands?
>>
>IT WAS SMEE, JAMES, THE AUTHOR OF "OLIVE YOUR PAIN"

So how exactly does this book fit in with the overarching plot? I don't remember Bond meeting any authors during the film.
>>
File: file.png (82 KB, 245x219) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82 KB, 245x219
>>62805239

>knowing how to unload a handgun makes her an amazing killer
>>
Cast someone more physical
Make him a fighter like Bond
Make Monica Belluciis character bigger
Blofield is cover, Bellucci is real head of Spectre

There

Fixed the movie
>>
File: Spectre.jpg (5 KB, 220x147) Image search: [Google]
Spectre.jpg
5 KB, 220x147
Fuck this movie too many air scenes.
>>
>>62801774
I thought they were setting Batista up as a Jaws like recurring villain.
>>
Why even bother with the adopted son/revenge aspect? He makes it pretty clear that he didn't start fucking with Bond until Bond messed up his operations. So essentially what I took away from it was, he didn't care enough about his ruined relationship with his father to do anything about it until, by a near-impossible coincidence, the same kid grew up to mess with his profits.
>>
>>62801537
Is that 006?
>>
>long as fuck helicopter scene
>long as fuck car chase scene
>lazy as fuck shootout scene

Only the Bautista brawl was good, I bet Mendes wasnt in charge of it
>>
File: senile old man.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
senile old man.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
IT WAS ME LUKE! I has the high ground on your father, the author of all your pains! He was a good friend
>>
>>62801537
Daddy wasn't there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkcNfk-pyzM
>>
>>62805431

Should have cast Kingpin as Blofeld.
>>
>>62805282
Blofeld blew it up to destroy evidence.
>>
>that terrible dub over Batista's line

Seriously, who approved that?
>>
>It was me, James. The author of Aya Payne.

Who was Aya Payne? Was she Blomfield's daughter? Do we even see her in the movie?
>>
>>62801537
Only good line in the movie was after he told Bond he was responsible for all of the bad shit in Bond's life, killing all the people he knew, blowing up half the city, and torturing the shit out of him he goes...."I really put you through the wringer".
>>
>>62808487
>I really rustled your jimmies, Mr Bond.
>>
>>62808487
>You were a good friend
>>
>>62805388
>>62804914
>>62801774
I noticed that she didn't lower the hammer with the decocking lever. Its a feature on most Sigs to be safely carried in double-action so the trigger is much heavier.
Would have been cool if She had hit it and snapped the hammer down in front of Bond, but the gun prop guys couldn't be bothered to show the actress I guess.
>>
>dramatic plot twist is revealed
>"It Ain't Smee" starts playing
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 720x540
>it was smee James

Reminder that he wants just trying to warn his brother who the true autor of all of his Payne is
>>
>>62801537
His entire character was just some anime fanfiction-tier hackery, I'm just imagining the writers going
>He's totally the biggest baddie of all timez!
>When he walks into the room the heads of every evil organization ever wee their pantaloones
>He was actually pulling the strings trough all the previous movies
>He is secretly in control of MI6
>He's Bond's brother!!
>and he killed the love of his life!
>and his parents!
>as child!!!
>and he shoots lazers out of his eyes and is a master of kung-fu!!!
Seriously, fuck this movie
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.