[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for a horror movie, help please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0
Okay, so we are looking for a specific movie.

somewhere at the start you can see an insect rotting away followed by a mouse just rotting and then a dog and than they show you a baby but i cant really remember if they show you it rotting away or just laying there since I was looking for a scene like this over the internet but couldnt find one.

afterwards I can recall seeing a woman in the middle of a great hall sitting cuffed to a chair kinda looking worldwar2like and a butcherlike type is approaching her slowly. he starts teasing her with the dull side of his axe and walks around her and then eventually choppes her face off

please help I watched this somewhat 10 years ago and the movie didnt look much like high quality a movie kind
>>
>>62799531
who is this cum plum
>>
>>62799531
who
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dread_(film)

Maybe? I don't remember much about the beginning of the movie though. Only that it wasn't as good as the short story by Clive Barker.
>>
>>62799684
Sorry, I just remembered what the movie you're asking about is. it's not Dread, it's Seed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_(2007_film)

By Uwe Bowle. That's actually not a bad movie.
>>
>>62799704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPf98M1k_w
>>
>>62799531
tits
>>
>>62799704
Uwe Bowle's original films are actually not that bad. Rampage is fucking great.
>>
Protip: it's a tranny.

ˢᵉᶰᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐʸ ᶦᴾʰᵒᶰᵉ 6
>>
>>62802165
Don't care, would
>>
>>62802165
No it isn't. Her name is Ginger, she's a camwhore.
>>
thank you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.