[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw it for the first time, it's all right I guess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jamier__thinredline1.jpg (191 KB, 806x606) Image search: [Google]
jamier__thinredline1.jpg
191 KB, 806x606
Just saw it for the first time, it's all right I guess.

It's not terrible schlock like the haters had me believe nor is it the greatest war movie ever made like the fellators constanly rate it.

I've seen worse and I've seen better. honestly the random jumps into the Internal monologue and the over bloated celebrity cast, some of who where there just to make a worried face really hurt the film the monologue especially, as that was just doofy as all shit.
>>
>>62798439
Nolte losing his shit is the best fucking moment in the movie http://youtu.be/IPOYJ2jNDB0
>>
The internal monologue is one of the best parts. Also, Terry can't help that all the celebrities want to be in his films.
>>
>>62798439
2nd greatest war movie. 1st is Apocalypse now
>>
>>62798666
I agree with satan
>>
File: wtf34.jpg (134 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
wtf34.jpg
134 KB, 500x640
>>62798439

I will never forget how /tv/ fooled me it was some sort of greatest war movie ever made. I bought it, cause the only Mallick thing I saw was Badlands, and I loved the shit out of it.

>mfw I realized it's Paulo Coelho's war diary
>>
>>62798686
satan confirms war movies
>>
>>62798666
>Apocalypse now
over rated garbage
>>
>>62798823
You shut your mouth
>>
threadly reminder that George Clooney is upet at Malick about this film because he thinks he is entitled in his opinion on who is the main character of a Malick Film

The script isn't even finished until editing on a Malick film, simple as that
>>
>>62798848
Don't forget Adrian Brody losing his mind because Malick cut out all of his dialogue and Mickey Rourke being upset he was cut from the movie altogether.
>>
>>62798666
>Apocalypse Now

Strange way to spell Deer Hunter
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.