[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend's fucking amazing. I'd guess i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: CT9814VUcAAjcCI.jpg-large.jpg (38 KB, 370x525) Image search: [Google]
CT9814VUcAAjcCI.jpg-large.jpg
38 KB, 370x525
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend's fucking amazing. I'd guess it's not the sort of thing that /tv/ likes ("muh jews", "muh women") but its dark and twisted as fuck and the musical numbers are as catchy as all shit.

The shitty ratings are disappointing but no surprise as I have no idea who The CW thought the show would appeal to, with the jokes being too off-putting for women and too musical for men.

Current favorite song - I'm A Good Person:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA
>>
Maybe next time they'll pick a male lead who isn't an ugly flip since no one wants to watch that shit
>>
>>62798432

you have no friends
>>
>>62798505
Thanks for setting me up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on-FTnxjxaU
>>
>>62798519

whats the pay like?
>>
>>62798432
>no idea who The CW thought the show would appeal to

The CW knows it's over all viewer numbers are always going to suck so they target the 18-24 demo vs going for an over all 18-49. It's why all of their shows are youthful fun sort of stuff.

but this show was dead in the water on launch. The cast is just too unknown and the musical stuff is a tough sell. Maybe they should of held off and launched it as a summer time only show.
>>
File: crazy-ex-girlfriend.jpg (54 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
crazy-ex-girlfriend.jpg
54 KB, 400x500
>>62798551
If I was a paid shill then I wouldn't discuss the ratings being utter shit, would I? The marketing was also utter shit.
>>
>>62798571
I think they could have done a better job with the ads, which were awful. They didn't know how to sell the show at all.

But, yeah, it's a tough sell anyway, even if they fucked it up. I think they should have played up the musical angle more, because that shit's got a CW-sized audience.

A swing and a miss. At least The CW isn't shitting out awful Gossip Girl clones anymore.
>>
Does she show her bare pussy in this show?
>>
>>62798574

you would just to get in how great you think it is before someone points that fact out.

you are just being subversive
>>
>>62798619
The CW is well-known for its gratuitous full-frontal nudity tbqfh
>>
>>62798432
what is the plot ? I wanted to watch an ep but i was led astray.
>>
>>62798621
Uhh, why would I start a thread about mediocre shows that I don't have strong feelings about? There's a reason no-one talks about Blue Bloods or Chicago Fire or The Middle.
>>
>>62798652
Mentally ill NYC jew lawyer quits job to move across the country and stalk her filipino ex-boyfriend. It's a dark comedic musical.

YES, THAT MAKES IT SOUND SHIT, which is why I recommend just watching the fucking thing.
>>
>>62798432
that song turned me off the show forever.
>>
>>62798684
Chances are you wouldn't have liked the show anyway tbqfh. If you can't stand comedic musical numbers then I doubt it'd work for you.
>>
>>62798471

the fuck were they thinking? what was the thought process there?
>>
>>62798432

the musical numbers run way too fucking long, and there's too many of them

>lemme sing two or three 5-7 minute songs real quick
>>
>>62798749
They only last like 2 minutes each. It's not Glee m8. Maybe it seems like longer if you don't like them.
>>
>>62798432
>I have no idea who The CW thought the show would appeal to

I have multiple friends who are gay male corporate lawyers who independently told me it was great. Granted that's not a huge market, but they've got truckloads of disposable income.
>>
>>62798797
I'm pretty sure it's entire audience is me, the relatives of the cast and those gay male corporate lawyers.
>>
Are you the same guy making these threads each week?
>>
>>62798933
I don't think so.
>>
I Steal Pets is still the best thing Bloom has done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucmsunDs3jE
>>
Fuckkkk, it's looking like the ratings went down from last week. RIP CEG, one day people will watch you on Netflix and appreciate you for the weird, fucked up show you are.
>>
>>62798432
>24 / 2 / 10
>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Stop promoting your show, if you want to discuss it go to reddit
>>
>>62798574
>>62798613
the only real reason I still haven't watched it.

looks like a straight to video rom com directed by Nia Vardalos or something.
>>
File: 54684333.jpg (20 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
54684333.jpg
20 KB, 400x284
>>62798432
Thank you for introducing me to this show, now I don't have to waste time on the pilot.
>>
Watching the vids posted here, it looks like Americans trying to rip off Ylvis, expecting this shit to go viral for free advertising.
Its criminal.
>>
>>62798749
>the musical numbers

dropped before I even began.
>>
>>62798432
You must be that autistic faggot from last night who got BTFO.
At it again, eh?
Suck yourself, shillyshill.
>>
2lewd4me

also hollywood is shit at yanderes
>>
>>62798574
>being a reverse shill
DUDE ITS A GREAT FLICK EVERYONE IS JUST SHIT AND LYING LMAO
>>
I can't believe people enjoy this garbage.
>>
>>62798432

da fuck

why there explicit lyrics in this? how was the censored version on TV?
>>
>>62803466
They make both clean and explicit versions of most of the songs. Here's the clean version that aired on TV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLuFBEB3YC8
>>
>>62803466
>>62803579
Fuck, linked to the wrong song, sorry, here's the proper link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ix3qJPS1b4
>>
File: appropriating bitch.jpg (18 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
appropriating bitch.jpg
18 KB, 600x360
>>62803579

this triggered me

and its a different song
>>
>>62803629
Meh, Beastie Boys already established it's okay for jews to rap
>>
>>62798717
I enjoyed Galavant. It's just not funny.
>>
>>62803673
Uhhh, for realsies? No matter what you think of the show itself, the songs in this are way, way better than Galavant's
>>
>>62803671
beastie boys are jewish?
MMMM DROPPED
>>
>>62803795
Think you're a few years late on that one m8, one of them already DROPPED dead
>>
File: shills.png (865 B, 87x74) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
865 B, 87x74
Fuckin' shills man
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.